Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Argh had a fight against a guy who just punished every turn. There is nothing you can do against somebody like that without wasting all of your charges. You need to get incredibly lucky with voices to have a chance. So annoying.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

... How rare is it to have a trojan horse as a pet?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I hate fighting against people who buy their charges. It isn't a fair fight when all you do is spam punishments or encouragements...

Trojan horses are pets you can get at level 30, like the Biowolf and Bipolar bear.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Argh another frustrating duel. Absolutely punishing a guy, I was spamming "Attack Smite Kick Heal Pray Punch Strike ", had him with about 1/2 of my hp, so I decide to got to the toilet. Come back, he had punished 4 times and I was at 18 hp, by the time I could act I had lost. :wall:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Had a fight against the #2 guy in arena pantheon... he punished/did "Smith! Attack! Pray! Punch! Destroy! Kill! Use skill! Eat! Heal your wounds!" the entire battle. And he had only 88 health when battle was over :roll:

Oh, and it was my 3rd time losing to him. Get me someone else to fight already.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

23:53

Disarmed the Sabertooth Fairy. I wonder what I should do with this arm... Hey Toto, fetch!

Looks like my hero finally figured out what to do with all those arms.

I has a dust bunny :3.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Tigger is level 5 in 8 days :) making good progress.

R.I.P. Scrat :(

Level 5 in 8 days? My Bipolar Bear is level 5 in 6 days.

Meanwhile, my hero's newly minted (sorta) rocky raccoon is level 6...and on day 17. Just when you thought getting a pet alive to level 30 was impossible, my hero decides to tame the slowest leveling pet of all, making it even more impossible.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

So, came back to check on my hero after God knows how long (haha it is funny because I am the hero's god and I do not know how long it has been since I last checked on him), and I'm still alive. Can my hero like... autorez himself after a certain amount of time? I find it hard to believe that he's taken care of himself so well. Since I'm back at a Neutral personality thing, I'm gonna go the other way, Punishing instead of Healing.

Pet's level 11, and he hasn't died, so yay. Still only got 12.6% of my temple completed. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

So, came back to check on my hero after God knows how long (haha it is funny because I am the hero's god and I do not know how long it has been since I last checked on him), and I'm still alive. Can my hero like... autorez himself after a certain amount of time? I find it hard to believe that he's taken care of himself so well. Since I'm back at a Neutral personality thing, I'm gonna go the other way, Punishing instead of Healing.

Pet's level 11, and he hasn't died, so yay. Still only got 12.6% of my temple completed. ._.

After a certain amount of time (couple of days?) they revive themselves.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

If a hero dies, then the Remote Control temporarily replaces all it's buttons with one, 'Resurrection'. It costs 0% Godpower but if a god hasn't resurrected their hero for roughly 24 hours, the hero will resurrect themselves but they may be in a bad mood for quite a while afterwards.

Also: Name

Toto «Garish»

Species

dust bunny

Level

about 2 months

Status dead

:evil: :wall: :cry: :cry: I'ma spam my hero telling him to revive Toto and see if that does anything.

This is getting ridiculous. I can't get into an arena battle without facing someone who only spams punishments. You shouldn't be able to use bought charges in duels. In fact, let's just make it to where you can't even use influence because it's a ZPG and should be based on luck...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

If a hero dies, then the Remote Control temporarily replaces all it's buttons with one, 'Resurrection'. It costs 0% Godpower but if a god hasn't resurrected their hero for roughly 24 hours, the hero will resurrect themselves but they may be in a bad mood for quite a while afterwards.

Toto «Garish»

Species

dust bunny

Level

about 2 months

Status dead

:evil: :wall: :cry: :cry: I'ma spam my hero telling him to revive Toto and see if that does anything.

Your hero will only revive your pet under 2 conditions:

1) You have enough money

2) You are about to leave town and visit the temple to pray.

Whenever you visit a town, your hero goes through certain phases. The "pray at temple" phase restores 20% Godpower and is always the last thing you do in town before you leave.

Toto «Garish»

Species

dust bunny

Level

about 2 months

Status dead

Your hero will only revive your pet under 2 conditions:

1) You have enough money

2) You are about to leave town and visit the temple to pray.

Whenever you visit a town, your hero goes through certain phases. The "pray at temple" phase restores 20% Godpower and is always the last thing you do in town before you leave.

I can hope cant I? I don't wanna lose my pet.

But it did nothing.

For the second time (that I am aware of), my hero is #1 for gold. A priceless gift was worth 9.6k. This time, he is not in Beerburgh so the chances of using it well may be high.

Glad to see people are finally becoming cardinals in the ELITES, as my hero should be there in the next day or so. Anything new for cardinals?

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

For the second time (that I am aware of), my hero is #1 for gold. A priceless gift was worth 9.6k. This time, he is not in Beerburgh so the chances of using it well may be high.

Glad to see people are finally becoming cardinals in the ELITES, as my hero should be there in the next day or so. Anything new for cardinals?

I seem to get a random item from townspeople before my hero goes to sell stuff, but that might have been in before Cardinal.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I seem to get a random item from townspeople before my hero goes to sell stuff, but that might have been in before Cardinal.

Way before cardinal.

Way before cardinal.

Yeah but now it happens like everytime.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg