Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

16:59

Note to self: Don't join dangerous cults - practice safe sects!

Rank 15, very nice. And I officially have more deaths than levels. I'm so talented.

Edit: I'm also rocking a temporary tattoo right now at +25.

Edit2:

20:40

The Blind Weresquirrel yelled 'My nuts!' and vaporized. Found a handful of nuts.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

23:51

The trader suddenly burst into tears and curled into a fetal position under the counter. He mumbled something about deceiving hundreds of heroes. I took the opportunity to snag 235 gold coins from the register and left him alone.

23:51

The trader suddenly gave me a big smile, winked and gave me a missing link. I'm sure this huckster has something on his mind.

23:52

Made the trader an offer he couldn't refuse and earned 232 coins for the missing link.

:thumbup:

20:09

A Godville Administrator is bothering travelers. Maybe I should do something about it... like kill the Godville Administrator.

20:20

By the way, an invite to Godville is a very useful household item. I'm so proud of myself.

20:20

The Godville Administrator fled from the fight. I followed him and found an invite to Godville and 11 gold coins.

I guess I could sell the invite for a nice sum. Pretty interesting to have killed one, and I didn't even do anything, plus my hero was anything but dead when I checked on him.

Haha yeah I don't thin I've met anyone in a long time.

33.5% temple though woo.

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, my hero has moved on to his fourth pet - a dandy lion. This is one of the pro pets, right? (Along with Biowolf and Trojan Horse)

Level 39, with his second-to-last skill, a travel skill. That gives him six combat (great), two travel (good enough), and one trade (utterly useless). A seventh combat skill at level 42 is preferred, though I would be OK with a travel skill.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Grand Master of The Crew That Never Rests. 7 months and 10.9% temple completion. >.<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The good news is, if you can get to cardinal in a guild, guild change quests become so infrequent that you could go months at a time without one. My hero, since getting cardinal around November, hasn't had such a quest yet. It's possible that as a cardinal you don't get any guild change quests at all.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png