Ascension defeats Chivalry Legions

RedAnarchy

ascension.png

Web Site l #Rs-Ascension l Memberslist

We had a shorter prep fight set up against CL for today. We knew CL was tough, and came into this fight prepared. Rules for this fight were All Styles, 1 Hour Turrets CWRI. Our binds were great, tanking was superb, and we did amazing today. Within the first few minute, we had already a substantial lead. We help that lead the entire fight, and soon it became clear this fight, was our win. Thanks for the fight CL, and good work today Ascension.

Ascension's Starting: 29 People

Chivalry Legion's Starting: 27 People

stt.png

90930873.png

28603621.png

60219476.png

70853140.png

Ascension's Ending: 134 Kills

Chivalry Legion's Ending: 97 Kills

lolllll.png

Thanks for the fight CL.

Aceofspades-1.png

Ascension Forums || IRC: #rs-ascension on SwiftIRC || Ascension Memberlist

Grats ASC!

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ohnoes: dident c this comming

gratz on your win asc :thumbup:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif