01-Sep-10 Court Cases II

Toad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New mime emote, "faint", can now be obtained from court case.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Is it true you can't alch Sagittarien arrows any more?

True :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have no idea how they expect us to be able to buy anything. Monsters really don't drop that much cash.

Michigander.png

People seem to be getting more coin drops now, though. Last dungeon I was in someone got 114k within a few rooms on a small and my other friend got 50k. Blue charms also alch for 11k now and tyrannoleather bags alch for 3k. Not sure of the previous alch prices. If coin drops have increased, only other problem now is people hogging them. D:

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).

Graphical

* Fixed some of the particles on various locations in Daemonheim.

* Fixed an issue with the spotted cape in some of the more detailed game modes.

* The taxidermist in Canifis no longer has hair sticking through her hat.

* Fixed an issue with the mudskipper hat, most noticeable when used for forum avatars.

* The Wise Old Man's chathead should display correctly during any quest he's involved in.

* When killing juvinates, the smoke effect now shouldn't hide other NPCs.

* Removed some stretching when wearing a hat with the dragon hairstyle.

* Corrected the colours of the grimy and clean versions of some of the herbs found in Daemonheim.

* Fixed a problem with various hats and banners.

* Fixed the chathead when trying to enter the shady grove.

* The elite black full helm has now been modelled internally to fix a problem.

* Fixed the female NPC wield positions of swords.

* Corrected the colour of white firelighters when burning.

* Various hair and other issues have been resolved.

Audio

* Corrected some of the sounds and tracks playing in the wrong location.

* Added an unlock hint to one of the music tracks.

Quests/Achievement Diaries

* Fixed a problem if you click out of chat too early in Back to my Roots.

Activities/D&Ds

* The Pest Control lander now correctly refers to Commendations.

* Increased frame rates in the Fist of Guthix area.

* Corrected a Quick Chat message used in Conquest.

Miscellaneous

* All bound items in Dungeoneering can no longer be alched or sold to the smuggler.

* Adjusted the code dealing with teleports while sitting down.

* Added a message to clarify when you can actually wear proselyte armour.

* If you have the party interface open and teleport in a dungeon, it should now stay open.

* You will now correctly gain Woodcutting XP on the occult floors in Daemonheim.

* Corrected the syntax of some Hunter level-up messages.

* Corrected the information about the herbicide item in the Herblore skill guide.

* You can now correctly withdraw Cryptic Clue Fest items from your toy box.

* It should now be clearer that the swordfish gloves from Fist of Guthix will not offer protection when picking belladonna, for example.

* Rewrote some of the Smithing code, specifically that which deals with gold and silver.

* Added info about the Rigour prayer to the skill guides and to level-up messages.

* Adjusted an obstacle course challenge room in Daemonheim to prevent disconnection issues.

* The bone crusher will now work with bones dropped by the Guardians of Armadyl.

* Enlarged the click zone for rope swings.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

RS isn't loading for me now, although that may be the WIFI here. It stops at loading updates 98% (9). Never seen that before, normally it would lock up @ Loading update list, which could be fixed by deleting Cache. Hmm.

Court cases are just meh. I've never done one, but I'm all for graphical updates to characters. It really makes skilling more enjoyable (For me) when I like how I look.

DAMN. GOOD FIGHT SAGGITARIAN ARROWS.

Oh well, I got 85 now, and I s'pose I'll just bind law runes. I was the one who normally picked up most larger GP drops off the floor anyway. The three most annoying things about this are:

1.) Running out of food early due to a hard GD

2.) Making an altar early

3.) Needing supplies after the floor is cleared/getting food for boss (Necrolord, since most teams CBF to save/pick up arrows and I end up making them...)

Blue charms always alched for that high, BTW. And large coin drops were never really *that* uncommon, they just take time to pick up. It was far easier to make 40 alches right away, alch in combat and when running, and have 120k if needed.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

People seem to be getting more coin drops now, though. Last dungeon I was in someone got 114k within a few rooms on a small and my other friend got 50k. Blue charms also alch for 11k now and tyrannoleather bags alch for 3k. Not sure of the previous alch prices. If coin drops have increased, only other problem now is people hogging them. D:

Blue Charms: Maybe useful as a source of cash. Most people use them to summon things.

Tyrannoleather: No way is that useful, I see MAYBE one a dungeon.

People hogging cash isn't an issue I run into often, so if the cash drops are increased as much as you say maybe this is ok.

Michigander.png

i alway alch my blue charms because at 82 summon i can't utilise ble charms and i find that the worldbearers are the best familiars for me, so i tend to alch all my blue charms that i get.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

i alway alch my blue charms because at 82 summon i can't utilise ble charms and i find that the worldbearers are the best familiars for me, so i tend to alch all my blue charms that i get.

But if you do large dungeons with 130+ teams what are the odds that most of them will only have 82 summoning? And there are worldbearers that are made with blue charms

Michigander.png

But if you do large dungeons with 130+ teams what are the odds that most of them will only have 82 summoning? And there are worldbearers that are made with blue charms

I've been soloing, hence the relatively low dungeoneering level. There are worldbearers with blue charms but they require lvl 90+ summoning...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

I've been soloing, hence the relatively low dungeoneering level. There are worldbearers with blue charms but they require lvl 90+ summoning...

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=9802

Michigander.png