• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i54.tinypic.com/j7uamt.png

:twss:

New emote looks nice. |^_^|

.gif or vid please? :)

Would make a gif in a second, but Win7 stole my gif making program (not cheap) :P

It will be in my video of the update though. ;)

What's ideal to pickpocket for court summons? I need me a mime emote. Wait.. can I get the batch 2 court summons without having ever done one?

I've gotten all my court summons from Paladins. Although before you can get any, you need to go to the courthouse for your first case.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Lame way to start off a lame month.

Champions challenge of thieving (Thanks but no thanks. 300k+ xp picking knights and never sniffed a court case)

Alchless bound items (Amazing update for the rejects who cry OMFG I alched my prom spearz!)

Streamlining shantay pass (What is this the 3rd time now they have fixed up shantay's, whats next an EZ RIDE toll booth that deducts from your bank.)

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Lame way to start off a lame month.

Champions challenge of thieving (Thanks but no thanks. 300k+ xp picking knights and never sniffed a court case)

Alchless bound items (Amazing update for the rejects who cry OMFG I alched my prom spearz!)

Streamlining shantay pass (What is this the 3rd time now they have fixed up shantay's, whats next an EZ RIDE toll booth that deducts from your bank.)

I don't mean to sound like a [bleep]/insult your intelligence here, but have you done the tutorial court case?

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

Considering the two-week limit between each case, the Crew needs some help updating the D&D guide.

If any of you would like to help, please post here or on the Website Updates & Corrections board (or simply PM a Crewbie). We need the name of the case (verbatim), a chat head picture of the accused, a brief description of the case, and any rewards granted at the end of each case. If we can use any of your information, you will be duly credited at the end of the guide, of course. Cheers, and thanks in advance. :)

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png