Best video game of all time!

abyssalreaper

12231120405526.jpg

Genius! That is definitely the best game of all time. It's the one reason i still have my nintendo 64. I think it has music to rival any other game too. It's cool im not the only one who still plays it :P .

Also golden-eye is a great shooter, first one I really liked and could play for hours

boogityboo04.png

rotalsnarT laciffO

Solving the confusion once and for all

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh! just remembered a bloody awesome game from ps1 - Rollcage.

166154.jpg

background.jpg

1.jpg

Dunno if anyone else remembers it, but it has got to be my favourite game ever. You get cool cars with big wheels that drive upside down, on walls or wherever, you get loads of weapons, you can knock down pillars and buildings in your path, and i think there were a whopping 9 or 10 different modes (ie tournament, rubble soccer, scramble, battle etc). :D

Sadly the companies involved in producing it no longer exist, so no rollcage 3, but meh twas a sick game...

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢ÃâàÃÆÃâÃâÃ

Gonna agree with the topic starter. I think the best game ever was Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Had so much depth, such great gameplay, a great story, and an amazing soundtrack.

I totally agree, I have beaten that game so many times, great storyline and all, lovely game!

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

I say...well my favorites are

Halo 2

Super Mario Bros.

FFx (Final Fantasy 10)

Pacman :P

and Kingdom Hearts

I would have to say Super Mario Bros. was my favorite game, even though I've only gotten to level 5-3 :lol:

Half life and Baulders gate 2: Shadows of ahm.

Best 2 games ever made IMO.

edit: GonAndGary, i've been playing NFS: most wanted a bit too, and its a lot of fun, but deffinitly not the best game of all time. :D

And If I were to chose from older roots, i'd have to go with Goldeneye/Sonic CD (so long)

and, for MMORPG, without a second of doubt, Ultima Online. UO was the best MMO I have ever seen created. I've never yet seen a game that can capture the Fantasy scene such as UO did. Hell, to me, UO's world deffined the typical Medival fantasy world, and I loved it.

Oh, and best Console game ever made (since I chose mostly PC stuff)?

Chrono Trigger.

Ooh! just remembered a bloody awesome game from ps1 - Rollcage.

166154.jpg

background.jpg

1.jpg

Dunno if anyone else remembers it, but it has got to be my favourite game ever. You get cool cars with big wheels that drive upside down, on walls or wherever, you get loads of weapons, you can knock down pillars and buildings in your path, and i think there were a whopping 9 or 10 different modes (ie tournament, rubble soccer, scramble, battle etc). :D

Sadly the companies involved in producing it no longer exist, so no rollcage 3, but meh twas a sick game...

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢ÃâàÃÆÃâÃâÃ

delimli7.jpg

Final Fantasy VI

It has the most developed character and storyline of almost any RPG and has 15 playable party members (13 of which are main characters). It features one of the most evil villains of any game, not to mention some of the best music.

finally someone who sees what i see, that game is my most favorite final fantasy, the story line is so great and theres a wide variety of different characters to play as.

as far as best video game goes, the legend of zelda: ocarina of time for N64 has to be the best.. definetly an amazing game.

1.runescape

2.mario kart ds

3.halo

4.donkey kong 64

5.super smash bros melee

6.castlevania(series)

7.fable

8.tetris

9.kotor

10.black and white

These are the mge ownage games w00t

i got a few that own: zelda orcana (sp) of time, super smash brother (i was masterfull at it, now i can only beat the thing on hard -.-) and my fav thats up to date would have to be far cry instincts ( except the parts where you have to kill the fat huge one handed things, GAH)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Wow... this brings me back to the old days of RPG, if theres any game that will always be in my heart it is Final Fantasy IV

Erm why #4? wasnt the best to me, but was better then 5. Have you tried Final fantasy IV Advanced? its preatty good IMO, even though its basicly like the original with some extras.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!