Team Fighting Dynasty calls out Team Dark Legacy

Briann

Before i begin to post a well thought out plan and comment on this situation I would like to inform Rawr Ankit that Silent ember is a CWA team and they died.

Now that we have that cleared I can continue posting and keeping this on topic.

No one cares about either of your forums. It's not affecting you browser your forums. Tons of crap is always copied from other clans. Crying over this stuff makes you look like you're desperately craving attention.

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i begin to post a well thought out plan and comment on this situation I would like to inform Rawr Ankit that Silent ember is a CWA team and they died.

I'm not gonna lie, but they're way past the glory days.

EDIT: How is that relevant anyway?

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

o boy this is serious business.

Anyway I'm gonna tell you the same I was thinking when DW openly declared on us for some beef they thought there was.

Contact their officials first if you have any problems and tell them you're offended by their actions. Don't make a huge unnecessary boring drama because of it, and for god's sake DV once copy'd a lot of our forums (and T0's) as well, it's pathetic I know but just improve your own forums again and make them look even better, by getting mad about it doesn't help you one bit.

Although I do hope this gets sorted out. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

I dont see why this was necessary. We had a bad day when we fought downfall, also we had 2 wars before that so no1 could be bothered going to an 1 hour cwri at like 8 est (30-40% of SE is gmt)

Also we are a team, unlike Downfall, so clan events come prior to ours.

If you only wanted to troll Rawr Ankit though you have my full support :thumbup:

lightningcopy.png

Rofl!!

Abkb is right, we should ROFL

o boy this is serious business.

for god's sake DV once copy'd a lot of our forums (and T0's) as well, it's pathetic I know but just improve your own forums again and make them look even better, by getting mad about it doesn't help you one bit.

Although I do hope this gets sorted out. :thumbup:

i remember that but we had more reasons to hate on them then that =)

kristn.png

Looks like FD loves the beef after they try attempting to troll and attack CK but didn't have the balls to accept a war with us

WAR TPR INSTEAD?

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Ehh....so if DL don't change their forums style/skin your public declaration is going to be an uncapped cwri? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

P.S. you sure this isn't a troll lol? :pray: :pray: :pray:

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

I dont see why this was necessary. We had a bad day when we fought downfall, also we had 2 wars before that so no1 could be bothered going to an 1 hour cwri at like 8 est (30-40% of SE is gmt)

Also we are a team, unlike Downfall, so clan events come prior to ours.

this ^ :shame:

and also Gl FD & DL sorting this out. :mellow:

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

DL are about as likely to stay open as evil crosby is too hit puberty.

@2Bad4u

We would fight Dl but you only pull 19 to a week prep compared to our 28 to a 2 hour prep.

Hope the codes get changed :thumbup:

110215114457.png

Oooooo! Things are gunna get really ugly between 2 CWA Teams! Save the toaster at all costs!

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I lol'd 2bad4u25 is the biggest 141 product cool story clanning for a long time lmfao

:shame:

DL are about as likely to stay open as evil crosby is too hit puberty.@2Bad4uWe would fight Dl but you only pull 19 to a week prep compared to our 28 to a 2 hour prep.Hope the codes get changed :thumbup:

We had 10 at clan events and my net was out thats +11 tyvm ;)

Ik there similar but to me they don't look exactly the same. If you guys go about it like this then you might as well declare on every clan out there as all forums are pretty much the same. And another thing, why are you mad they copied? If they copied you take pride in the fact that your designers were better than theres, them copying you is a mark of respect for you guys. You just making this type of declaration makes you look like a joke to me by completely over reacting. :wall:

envy42.png

DL are about as likely to stay open as evil crosby is too hit puberty.

@2Bad4u

We would fight Dl but you only pull 19 to a week prep compared to our 28 to a 2 hour prep.

Hope the codes get changed :thumbup:

Since FD are so boss pulling 28 on a two hour prep, why are you still scared to fight Impulse? Not a bait, just my way of getting fights :# If Impulse doesn't work, I'm also able to arrange wars for DW (the clan that wouldn't let you call roflmao) too :D:D

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

DL are about as likely to stay open as evil crosby is too hit puberty.@2Bad4uWe would fight Dl but you only pull 19 to a week prep compared to our 28 to a 2 hour prep.Hope the codes get changed :thumbup:
Since FD are so boss pulling 28 on a two hour prep, why are you still scared to fight Impulse? Not a bait, just my way of getting fights :# If Impulse doesn't work, I'm also able to arrange wars for DW (the clan that wouldn't let you call roflmao) too :D:D

Never called for DW and i knew i never would. Mostly because sfa is a boss. Mostly because i can never be bothered staying up till 1am on a school night.

110215114457.png