[CE] TKO vs SE

Bloodlover9

Listen are you guys dumb or something? We told the members in TKO which are on Se's side to go fight for them but 3 of them didn't make it in time to change there capes. So like don't talk unless you like know the facts unless you want to back that up. I dare you guys to fight us if you talk so much rubbish about us.

red in the face?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Why are you guys saying "you guys outleveled and outnumbered us" , Numbers and Levels mean nothing tbh. There are some low levels that are better then some high levels? And there we're many fights where clans have been down 3-4+ people and still win. Numbers and Levels mean nothing in my opinion. Just saying. <_<

Recruit me pl0x?

Why are you guys saying "you guys outleveled and outnumbered us" , Numbers and Levels mean nothing tbh. There are some low levels that are better then some high levels? And there we're many fights where clans have been down 3-4+ people and still win. Numbers and Levels mean nothing in my opinion. Just saying. <_<

It does when all TKO members are pure quality and come from top clans with more experience. We're not talking about w141 here, when lvls don't matter.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

The fight was melee+binds only, at those kind of fights with highly experienced members as in TKO and SE (But I could mention your clan too) even 1 or 2 person can make a huge difference.

I dont really looked at the levels, eventhough those can make a difference too. TKO got this in the bag, as they started with like a 3 k0 streak, taking all our remaining chances away.

Everyone has bad days.

lightningcopy.png

Listen are you guys dumb or something? We told the members in TKO which are on Se's side to go fight for them but 3 of them didn't make it in time to change there capes. So like don't talk unless you like know the facts unless you want to back that up. I dare you guys to fight us if you talk so much rubbish about us.

red in the face?

Downfall wanna back there actions up? Im pretty calm bro.

[media]plaFMgFFsww

bestmatchedops2.jpg

Gratz TKO, if u have 37 maybe u should have sent them a bit earlier, doubt all of those people were not logged in, you could have checked how many were ingame

OR

if u wanted an even fight, how bout just drop to 27? its not against CET rules

kristn.png

Gratz TKO, if u have 37 maybe u should have sent them a bit earlier, doubt all of those people were not logged in, you could have checked how many were ingame

As I stated before, we have an issue with people logging in at the last minute & we wanted to secure our own thirty before sending people over to Silent Ember.

OR

We had already cut a few people that had taken the time to attend..why do the same to 3 more? It's actually really annoying to mass up for a war & not fight..

Replied in red. :)

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

@Bey, just because one downfallian says red in the face/ you take this game too serious doesn't mean we're talking much [cabbage] lol. Nor do I see how posting vids against us proves you're not serious about this game :unsure:

6590ew.jpg

As I stated before, we have an issue with people logging in at the last minute & we wanted to secure our own thirty before sending people over to Silent Ember.

OR

We had already cut a few people that had taken the time to attend..why do the same to 3 more? It's actually really annoying to mass up for a war & not fight..

Replied in red. :)

fair enough

kristn.png

@Bey, just because one downfallian says red in the face/ you take this game too serious doesn't mean we're talking much [cabbage] lol. Nor do I see how posting vids against us proves you're not serious about this game :unsure:

I apologize on Bey's behalf.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

gf tko, even if it was 30v30 the ending would have still only been like 20-0. Members/ranks were irritated at first but we don't care anymore :)

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

red in the face?
Downfall wanna back there actions up? Im pretty calm bro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zx1ZoROGVYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plaFMgFFsww[media]plaFMgFFsww

Nice date of that, Karma 4 life was still in Downfall back than -.-

OT : Gratz TKO :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger