Happy Halloween

Icuownage

I was put in charge of giving out candy for a total of 10 minutes and I got these little snot nosed jerks who didn't even thank me when I grabbed handfuls of candy and toss it in their stupid bags. It was good candy, and I was giving out 10+ to each and they just ran off. Shouldve ran them over with my car now that I think about it.

hiccup.png

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]glD5j.jpg[/hide]

Not going trick-or-treating this year, but that was my stash from a couple years ago. It lasted me a while. Sorry it's big, hopefully TIF does the resizing thing.

In a way, the picture size kinda adds to making the stash a lot larger. :P

Sucks that they didn't say thank you that would have been annoying. Thankfully we only had 5 groups of kids with at least one of their parents and if they forgot to say thank you they were kindly reminded

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Went to a party, turned out to be lame, so I went to a friend's house with her friend.

We trolled Chatroulette, so that was our fun. They were both females so guys on there would go "Show your boobs" to 16-year-old girls, and I'd pop out and go, "Take a seat right over there"

Lolz were had. Pretty good night.

I had band practice tonight so I wouldn't have been up for any Halloween adventures even if I had been invited. I am however celebrating the hell out of Discount Candy Day tomorrow.

One of the many blessings of Halloween that nobody pays attention to. It's awesome on the good candy deals on the day after Halloween and Easter. :^_^:

I took my nieces and nephew out trick or treating. My nieces costumes consisted of a princess and a witch and my 5 year old nephew was a dinosaur. They scored so much candy that they actually offered me some and they hate sharing! :thumbup: I declined though due to my diabetes. They don't quite understand that yet, though.

I'm just saying a polite no thanks is a good way to deal with it, no need to be a grumpy shit about it though.

No need to be a grumpy shit towards people who merely don't want to be bothered by it either... is my point.

To be completely honest, I didn't agree at first, but you proved your point...Crustygoblinfoot. And, Goddess, that's your opinion and everyone is entitled. I think that makes you the grumpy shit. :razz:

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

I'm often a grumpy shit, just not towards little tackers who hardly know better :thumbup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

No one sane would get up from whatever he's doing just to "be a grumpy" shit at trick-o-treaters. They would just not answer the door. Does that really justify getting their house egged? :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No one sane would get up from whatever he's doing just to "be a grumpy" shit at trick-o-treaters. They would just not answer the door. Does that really justify getting their house egged? :wall:

Around here, people just don't leave their front lights on if they aren't giving out candy. Nobody bothers them, except maybe the little shits who go to middle school and think they're edgy. Even then, they just throw toilet paper.