Team Power Rangers sign out

The Observer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third time i've seen a closing topic from this team i think.

Just stay dead smile.png

o... I see what you did there.

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

I think you should just calm down about, you seem wee bit mad about it.

RIP TPR, you will be missed.

Protip: if your troll is successful, you should instead savour the success and say nothing at all. That was a rather pathetic retort.

RIP TPR it was...interesting.

hzvjpwS.gif

Another hitch on LND's belt.

LND died a long time ago.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Wait so... LND's clan name is Legends Never Die..? And they died a long time ago?! WHAT A FOREIGN CLAN ROFLSTOMP!

And knowing that's LGZ' slogan, so they lacked originality as well. Anyway LND is history but TPR will be remembered forever.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Wait so... LND's clan name is Legends Never Die..? And they died a long time ago?! WHAT A FOREIGN CLAN ROFLSTOMP!

And knowing that's LGZ' slogan, so they lacked originality as well. Anyway LND is history but TPR will be remembered forever.

no offense but originality?? lol im pretty sure that slogan is not original. nor is the name legendz

6590ew.jpg

Another hitch on LND's belt.

Hey [cabbage] for brains, I posted that on LND's closing topic about 4 months ago and copyrighted it ;)

as for TPR well.... from being future app to leader I can honestly say that during our peak we were probably the best cwa team out there. There were some great moments... some unfortunate ones but I guarantee that each of us had fun.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

no offense but originality?? lol im pretty sure that slogan is not original. nor is the name legendz

Don't blame me for that. LOL

I'm just sayin'.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

Anyway LND is history but TPR will be remembered forever.

Looking at the responses on both closing topics, it seems we made more of an positive impact upon to CWA world.

Doesn't even matter though, this topic is as tedious as the battleground the teams warred in.

hippybabecopy.jpg

The RuneScape Warhungers Federation PK Leader

Looking at the responses on both closing topics, it seems we made more of an positive impact upon to CWA world.

Doesn't even matter though, this topic is as tedious as the battleground the teams warred in.

I dont think TPR had the intention to be serious.

Seeing the fact they had DF, LGZ and some Top-10 clan members in their, I believe that they could easily beat you in any way.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

I dont think TPR had the intention to be serious.

Seeing the fact they had DF, LGZ and some Top-10 clan members in their, I believe that they could easily beat you in any way.

Which we did several times in different ways, that's the reason they're kinda (still) mad at us.

funny-pictures-cat-asks-if-you-are-mad.jpg

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png