Team Power Rangers sign out

The Observer

301d6vc.jpg

For every beginning there must be an end. The time has come for that end. Over two years ago, Team Power Rangers was created as a small IRC team (for jokes mainly) by Evertonfc88, Jimmyw3000, Peterpan538 and Generaldesor. Since then it had evolved from having just IRC, to having a TS3 server and forums. This included larger pulls, bigger rivalries and a greater amount of fun amongst the members.

However, times change. One major change was the retiring of one of the founders and main leaders: Evertonfc88. As always, real life > RuneScape. The unfortunate setback was that the current officials didn't have the time nor the determination to be able to replace what the previous team had. Because of this, the team suffered. In desperation, a previous leader decided to unretire and help out the team. Unfortunately their attempt failed and as a group, we have decided to close. Good luck to everyone and remember the fun and rivalries that we had.

Random Images:

lgzstartin.png

100407160132.png

100407220814.png

tpr9.jpg

tpr11.jpg

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP TPR

Had good fun whilst i was with you guys. Shame i couldn't be involved in your hey day

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Kinda sad considering you were ranked leader or something and did nothing for the team, you should have stepped up and kept leading. (Aka do what leaders do)

Anyways Enjoyed my time in TPR and enjoyed the people in it.

I tried myself but in the end I couldn't so let someone else take my place. :razz:

j0xPu5R.png

I can't describe what TPR was like, first thing most people will say is NH... And I'm not gonna deny we were. LOL

But the feeling I had in it is amazing, there we so many legendary moments, I really can't describe how it was, something you should've experienced yourself.

Without a doubt this will be for me personally the best team ever, I've had so much fun in it. Damn it's a shame.

Best of luck to all ex-TPR members in their future clanning and in real life. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Its always best to close when things aren't close to get any better rather than dragging it. Sure many people didn't like TPR but 1 thing is for sure, we had fun in each and every single thing we did and thats what a game is for, have fun. Its been a blast since i joined TPR and i really remember each lulz moment we have had since i was in here. I don't regret joining TPR and is for sure the only team i have gave my time and dedication to it. Also i made new friends in here.

RIP TPR and hope we get to meet again in some other time my friends.

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Another team dies.. Victory for the clan world! :thumbsup:

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

rip, this affects the clan world greatly :thumbup:

Pretty sure TPR was better known than Team Archangels. Oh, and a far better team at that.

RIP, I'll always remember TPR. It's given me so many fond memories from being a Member, Council and then a Leader. I kind of hold myself partly responsible for TPR's demise when I retired and well the thanks have to go to Everton and Gen for making this team what it was. Also thanks to a few other people who were important in TPR's history; Kevin, Nox, David, Dandaman, Aaronhand, Magik & TheHitman.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Imo it will be back in the future, until then RIP - Wars were always fun.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"