Downfall Vs Dragonwood

Danny_TeamDan

So, in my absence one of our leader's was approached by Dwood for a war, he gladly accepted a 90 min all styles pkri. We started off with about 108 opts to their 108 opts. And were neck in neck for the beginning of the fight. During the beginning 20 minutes we had word from Red Fat that they were getting hit by Divine Kings, so we decided to find a new world and not get into that. After finding a new world we continued, Dwood had the lead for the majority of the fight, doing extremely well, we suddenly gained a lead transitioning through their pile and fall ins, but shortly after they returned the favor. The end of the war was 102- 90 opts, but due to the performance we are considering this a draw. Great performance Dragonwood, hope to have a war with you in the future.

Also, special thanks to Solace for offering us Pheonix1099 as a sacrifice... We appreciated it.

Lololol Saurub

Starting:

mypics019.jpg

[16:01:42] <+CS> red_fat1

[16:01:45] <+CS> what was your start

[16:01:59] <red_fat1> 108

Pictures of the war:

mypics020.jpg

mypics021.jpg

mypics022.jpg

mypics023.jpg

mypics024.jpg

mypics025.jpg

mypics026.jpg

mypics027x.jpg

mypics028.jpg

101113173021.png

101113173205.png

101113174337.png

Ending:Ending:

mypics029.jpg

mypics030.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzE-sYc5pAo&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for the fight you guys did well near the end.

6590ew.jpg

It was fun thanks for the fight DW!

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Rather respectful of Downfall to call it a draw, but I was fairly certain I saw Downfall with more ending opts.

Sorry for the @ signs. We were just coming back from hunting BK and were still pretty wound up. The fight was a good one, from what we did see. Good job Downfall.

I also said hi to Abs and she didn't say hi to me. :shame:

hzvjpwS.gif

Hi Kim, sorry, didnt see a hi for all the @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :P

Anyhow it was a good fight, with ups and downs for both clans, thanks for the fight Dragonwood .

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

Was fun AC'ing a bit of it, Looks like both clans did good. Congrats both, You guys should have a rm one day, would be interesting! :shades:

Good Luck today Downfall. <3:

Recruit me pl0x?