Any old school users still here?

T-Roach

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately reckon i classify as old school, i remember the first pure to get 99 str posting on this forum (i mahatma i), misterxman making sweet overpriced sigs. im rpetty bad with names though, i also didnt post very much or check out off topic. i was all about trying to sell sigs.

can anyone remmeber the pixel sig phase?? that was funny. i wish i still had some, i did some pretty good ones :(

i cant really remember specfic names either, i remember duke hazard! that might not have been it actually. duke something, really rich.. also can anyone remember this guy, i think his name had piunk in it, maybe not. he had a pixel sig of him with bunny ears, had like 7 99s which was sily impressive at the time.. think hsi name began with V ??? lol. i can just remember watching his achievments and looking at his abnk pics, just being uber impressed.

OH hey!! can anyone remmeber the ORGINAL blog? unmcut angel? uncut diamond? something like that, was in general discussions cos there wasnt a section for it at the time. that was legendary. hated that guy tho, i remember i was dirt poor but i wanted to donate so i could watch him get 99 range on the blog, met him at the mage bank in wildy, he tried to kill me even though he knew i was donating =/.

i was more a runevillage man though, got 3k posts on there lol! remember a lot more names on there aswell.

i cant really remember specfic names either, i remember duke hazard! that might not have been it actually. duke something, really rich.. also can anyone remember this guy, i think his name had piunk in it, maybe not. he had a pixel sig of him with bunny ears, had like 7 99s which was sily impressive at the time.. think hsi name began with V ??? lol. i can just remember watching his achievments and looking at his abnk pics, just being uber impressed.

duke freedom?

OH hey!! can anyone remmeber the ORGINAL blog? unmcut angel? uncut diamond? something like that, was in general discussions cos there wasnt a section for it at the time. that was legendary. hated that guy tho, i remember i was dirt poor but i wanted to donate so i could watch him get 99 range on the blog, met him at the mage bank in wildy, he tried to kill me even though he knew i was donating =/.

uncut angel was a famous staker, him?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

duke freedom?

uncut angel was a famous staker, him?

yeah mn uncut angel, guess u cant remember his blog? the first blog on tip.it, i think any runescape forum.

I'm still around, my account is 10 years old now.

Even though you signed up in 05? New account?

Are we talking Runescape or Tip.It? I meant Runescape. Maybe I misunderstood.

Ah, I think T-Roach meant the forums, but meh, same difference! I remember you anyway.

2009rb9.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yo.

I doubt anyone remembers me. It has been sooo long since I posted here. I just remembered tif and decided I would come back and check it out and see if there is anyone I recognize haha. Oh the nostalgia of browsing these forums...

lope6jw0.jpg

I feel like I'm kind of old school. I just came back after being inactive for a few months as well...Kinda forgot about TIF.

you're not missed, don't worry ;)

aha

Ouch buddy, I thought we had gotten over our differences in the rants forum by now.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I feel like I'm kind of old school. I just came back after being inactive for a few months as well...Kinda forgot about TIF.

aha

Ouch buddy, I thought we had gotten over our differences in the rants forum by now.

I think he's joking around :P

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

aha

I think he's joking around :P

It's hard to tell with Gid :P

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...