Any old school users still here?

T-Roach

Holy crap... I just logged in here for the first time in YEARS and you're the only name in OT that caught my eye. Just perused the thread real fast and saw Nadril, Dusqi, Azvareth, Rick... good times.

And I just started reading through some of my old posts... man, I was a huge moron not even a few years ago. I pray that if you all do somehow manage to remember me and my misinformed angsty antics that you forgive me xD

**EDIT: Any of the other DarkWebz crew still hanging around? Eg Merc, Mad, and so forth?

Hiya, I remember you :) matt and mad are still around, but not really here. try the book of faces or the twitterosphere.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if we'll see some more old schoolers here now that Free Trade/Wilderness is being returned to its former state.

Not trying to turn it into a Runescape discussion though....

Thought about it...

...nah.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Holy crap... I just logged in here for the first time in YEARS and you're the only name in OT that caught my eye. Just perused the thread real fast and saw Nadril, Dusqi, Azvareth, Rick... good times.

And I just started reading through some of my old posts... man, I was a huge moron not even a few years ago. I pray that if you all do somehow manage to remember me and my misinformed angsty antics that you forgive me xD

**EDIT: Any of the other DarkWebz crew still hanging around? Eg Merc, Mad, and so forth?

Heya dude! Long time no talk, heh. I don't really read tip.it anymore but just stopped in now out of curiosity to see who was around.

Weird to think it'll soon be the 10-year anniversary of when I started playing the game... oh, Runescape!

This whole thread was so fun to read. I love all you guys.

Also: Everybody hug and spread the love!!! :D :D :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

i miss a few people, not particularly from the ot - but people like bubsa, raichase, 123yourgone, x mori x, duke freedom...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Don't know if he posted in OT, but does anyone remember blink182rocker? <---There may be a 55 in there somewhere.

I wasn't friends with him but stilll....damn.

The name does ring a bell. As do a bunch of names here.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Lol just came in to check the forums after a year of absence (and even longer time of not posting frequently). For some reason I always wander back here to check if this place has changed much and what is going on. I doubt i'm remembered by many people as I never was that active of a poster myself. Thats ok though, I don't need the ego boost :D I do, however, remember lots of people who posted here and names.

I quess i'm just glad to see the ol' tip.it is still standing and what it seems to me it hasn't changed much since last visit :)

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Lol just came in to check the forums after a year of absence (and even longer time of not posting frequently). For some reason I always wander back here to check if this place has changed much and what is going on. I doubt i'm remembered by many people as I never was that active of a poster myself. Thats ok though, I don't need the ego boost :D I do, however, remember lots of people who posted here and names.

I quess i'm just glad to see the ol' tip.it is still standing and what it seems to me it hasn't changed much since last visit :)

We don't change much.

Mostly it's the same people in OT, we don't get many newbies here.

I don't remember how old this account is. But I frequented here a lot a few years ago. Not enough to have a lot of recognition, but... still, frequented this forum a lot.

Yeah, I remember you. You just kind of randomly stopped posting, didn't you?

I don't remember how old this account is. But I frequented here a lot a few years ago. Not enough to have a lot of recognition, but... still, frequented this forum a lot.

Yeah, pretty much. I think I stopped posting around the end of 08? I don't even remember.

Thiiiiis.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I need to check this forum more often ... I'm a transplant from the original forums.

<<<<<<<<<<<<

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

I need to check this forum more often ... I'm a transplant from the original forums.

<<<<<<<<<<<<

Heh, there's another name from the woodwork. What's with all these older posters showing up randomly?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Must be something in the air at the moment! I just started having a look here again last week.

I do remember you T-Roach. Terkkuja! Sust tulee hammaslaakari?

Hey to Das as well! It's been a while mate.

Might have to start roaming around here again...

ponderineq1.gif

Must be something in the air at the moment! I just started having a look here again last week.

Marcell!

Good to see you man, seen you pop in and out on rs some - you thinking of staying around? :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Marcell!

Good to see you man, seen you pop in and out on rs some - you thinking of staying around? :P

Yeah I've been checking out the new scene... Got hooked on dungeoneering for a bit and now with the new wildy update I thought I'd give a couple rune sets to charity ;).

As for the forums I definitely will. I think I'll stick mainly to the off-topic forums though, it's better banter here!

Life ok with you? Next time we see ingame we'll have a good catch up!

ponderineq1.gif

I feel like I'm kind of old school. I just came back after being inactive for a few months as well...Kinda forgot about TIF.

you're not missed, don't worry ;)

aha

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I just came back recently. I wasn't too active here compared to the main RS board I frequent (DI), but I think I'll try to come here regularly :thumbsup:

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.