Barrows, and what damage soaking will mean to prices

Synthox

It's really too early to tell, but what do you think this will do to armour prices, specifically barrows?

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Won't change much lol.. There's no real difference between armour types, and especially relativelly there's little difference. Only slightly remarkable thing is the high absorbtion of the tokt-ket-xil...

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Dagonhai top has 3% meele reduction and 1% magic. Compared to Ahrim's robetops 10% meele and 3% magic. I think thats a big deal.

Karil's top also has a hefty bonus over black dhide body, but karils skirt is the same as black dhide chaps.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

gop robes for f2pers are now shafted, they absorb nothing in damage so the fog robes are now much better. In terms of barrows it depends on how well the soaking compares to dragon

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

gop robes for f2pers are now shafted, they absorb nothing in damage so the fog robes are now much better. In terms of barrows it depends on how well the soaking compares to dragon

Do you even know the absolute melee max hit in f2p? It's 365. assuming the absolute maximum melee soak is 10%(as far as i know, that's about right), the absolute MAXIMUM soak for f2p is 4,5%, with the average soak against that max hit under 2%, thus the soaking is last think to look for in f2p. For ranged and mage, the soaking is a joke for f2p.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

barrows was and still is among the best armor in the game

however these updates really don't change much.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I think

tokt-ket-xil, armadyl gs & dragon claws (and maybe dragonfireshield?) are the main items effected by this update. Rest is more or less aesthetic only.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I think

tokt-ket-xil, armadyl gs & dragon claws (and maybe dragonfireshield?) are the main items effected by this update. Rest is more or less aesthetic only.

well granite shield 5 melee and 10 ranged absorb so ... it will become a cheaper obby shield alternative :lol: ?

Do you even know the absolute melee max hit in f2p? It's 365. assuming the absolute maximum melee soak is 10%(as far as i know, that's about right), the absolute MAXIMUM soak for f2p is 4,5%, with the average soak against that max hit under 2%, thus the soaking is last think to look for in f2p. For ranged and mage, the soaking is a joke for f2p.

They still could of added soak to the hood and legs as well. It's not like it would of taken much effort on their part to add.

And mage and range soak isn't a joke in F2p, it's non-existent

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I think

well granite shield 5 melee and 10 ranged absorb so ... it will become a cheaper obby shield alternative :lol: ?

The granite shield was always a cheaper alternative to the obby shield. The only think that made the obby shield better was the strength bonus, and not too many people used the shield over a rune defender for strength bonus. To me, the shields are primarily used for range tanking anyway as they both have pretty high ranged def along with now a decent soak.