Old wilderness and removal of trade limit

Pieter_00777

While it would certainly not hurt to remove CWA, if the wilderness as it was returns, they won't have to. I'm not saying that CWA will be entirely deserted, but that CWA clans will voluntarily leave, once they realize that they can venture into the Wilderness and get some loot while they're at it, with that many wilderness worlds, without getting stomped into the ground by other clans. It's simply not as easy to track a small clan when they could have gone to any world rather than being limited to ~5. Also, with the additional wilderness content added in the last few years, there will be even more small fish out there, leading to an even more robust wilderness than what we had. Every sea needs it's plankton, sorry questers.

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the rare opportunity to PK for a short time when the old wilderness was open and free trade was in place. I'd be alright with it coming back, as it doesn't affect me all that much since I don't really do anything relating to combat outside of CWA wars.

EDIT: And if they do bring back the wild in EVERY world like it used to be, this will do a huge service to the vast amount of PvP clans who are constantly dealing with crashing and multiple clans trying to war.

43fdsfsig.png

Warlord of Lethality, Member of Silent Ember

Lol at all these 08-10 products thinking they know the old wilderness

I just hope they remove cwa entirely so clans either have to man up or die.

U cant really tell when peeps started clannin based on the time they made a acc on here. And to ur man up or die comment, nice work in the crash war u guys are doing "epic".

If i went by that ide call u a 09-10 product. I started playin in 2004 and i remember the old wildy and i wouldnt mind it comming back although itd be interestin to see how jagex does there clan cup for 1. I also hope it aint a trick cos itl make it much easier for a active wildy and mabye bring some life back to clanning.

envy42.png

Lol at all these 08-10 products thinking they know the old wilderness

I just hope they remove cwa entirely so clans either have to man up or die.

U cant really tell when peeps started clannin based on the time they made a acc on here. And to ur man up or die comment, nice work in the crash war u guys are doing "epic".

If i went by that ide call u a 09-10 product. I started playin in 2004 and i remember the old wildy and i wouldnt mind it comming back although itd be interestin to see how jagex does there clan cup for 1. I also hope it aint a trick cos itl make it much easier for a active wildy and mabye bring some life back to clanning.

I'd say my clan is doing better than Envy, bud. Keep relying on your spares it might get you somewhere you will always be bad

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

They can't completely troll us, or they'll get a lot of rage quits, so i suspect they'll maybe open it up again for like a day? But who knows, maybe they will put things back to normal! :)

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

D A R K --- S I D E

That is all.

PS. They are trying to get some of the old members back into RS again obviously. Pretty clever if this is real because in this kinda of economy, games like Runescape can really be a bigger hit with it's FREE servers.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

I heard alot of rumours that this is just a big fake and that RuneScape does this to get in Guiness World Book of Records for most votes on an internet game.

Anyway, if this is going to happen, what will happen to Clan Wars? Obviously clans gonna lure them, saying they'll taxi to Clan Wars where a group of binders waits.

Fist of Guthix won't be save either than.

I'd return and start my 1-man army. :rolleyes:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

I think they've already decided to do it, the voting system is far too flawed for this to be genuine. They are probably just getting a world record and giving us a false sense of satisfaction that our votes meant something ... plus I highly doubt they'd risk trolling on such a sensetive issue like this.

Since my clan is CWA based, I highly doubt we'll change since most of the members joined because they like CWA. Regardless, this is a good bit of news for the clan world if Wilderness does come back. Mind you, it will probably be riddled with catches and not the way we remember it - ie, only 3 worlds have these installments, you can never have had a black mark on your account to enter these worlds etc ...

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Anyway, if this is going to happen, what will happen to Clan Wars? Obviously clans gonna lure them, saying they'll taxi to Clan Wars where a group of binders waits.

Fist of Guthix won't be save either than.

Mod Mark said they are going to relocate minigames therefor it wont be dangerous getting to them (FoG, clanwars, Corp beast etc)

lightningcopy.png

People are forgetting that this may also help out Tip.it and Sal's from dying since all the new small and mid-sized clans coming back.

It may help Tip.It but it won't help BK from dying. 9 years of history destroyed by one mass leave, shame.

Hopefully they remove CWA entirely, gets some more member flow into real clans.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

People are forgetting that this may also help out Tip.it and Sal's from dying since all the new small and mid-sized clans coming back.

It may help Tip.It but it won't help BK from dying. 9 years of history destroyed by one mass leave, shame.

Hopefully they remove CWA entirely, gets some more member flow into real clans.

Are you really thinking that a few people leaving will change anything? If that then you're blind and ignorant and actually have no idea of BK or it's history throughout the nearly 10 years. Good luck with the trolling though, you'll need it.

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

If Jagex do bring back the Wilderness and Free Trade back, the clan world will grow slowly... hope so.

They won't remove CWA, lol sucked.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Proper voting now, and they are coming in FAST... :unsure:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

About time, proper voting.

Bit surprising considering it is Christmas eve and they got 80k votes already.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

lol this can't be real...... I'm so confused right now. Double you tea eff.

On a side note: Merry Christmas Tipit!

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)