What can't you wait to do in the new Golden Age of Runescape?

Normalize

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 13 more days until Runescape returns

It's already there you stereotypical player killer you.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I've heard that people are getting free expensive items off their mates once free trade/wildy returns.

I guess my friends are gonna expect me to be that "mate" >_> The begging will return!

Anyway, I'm planning on only lending money to help my sister out. I don't really pk so the wildy doesn't bother me :D

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

In the new golden age of runescape I will stake my pixels and win more. Yay.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Pk videos will be back. Yay! :D Even though I'm a "skiller", I don't Pk and I am F2p - I love F2p and Member Pking videos! And It will be interesting to see how Free Trade + GE with no restrictions will work out.

Pk videos will be back.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=runescape+pk+video+2011&aq=f

Pk videos never stopped.

I like the Old-Wilderness Pk videos more. And I like those that go deep and hunt down people strolling around. :P It was also more exciting to see what they get as drops than it is now. Seing someone lose armour and weapons worth millions is just ... really cool how brave and rich/poor they must be or stupid and rich/poor. :P

Pk videos will be back.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=runescape+pk+video+2011&aq=f

Pk videos never stopped.

I like the Old-Wilderness Pk videos more. And I like those that go deep and hunt down people strolling around. :P It was also more exciting to see what they get as drops than it is now. Seing someone lose armour and weapons worth millions is just ... really cool how brave and rich/poor they must be or stupid and rich/poor. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQBHKvmqVbk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4tYA7wV7Dk

DERP.

C1Geq.png

kitty skillers (mostly referring to dragonlordjl and agen) just need to learn to log out when they see a pker. Choose a non-populated world and you're set. Not even mentioning you have a yak to bank your stuff.

Cry babies.

What was the point in baiting me?

FWIW, I've never been killed by a PKer while doing a clue. Never. Still doesn't mean I agree with killing unarmed enemies just to make them "rage." I also don't like all these nerds coming on here and bragging about how they're going to be douchebag lurers when the Wildy comes out.

td2sig.jpg

What was the point in baiting me?

sorry lol

FWIW, I've never been killed by a PKer while doing a clue. Never.

So what's the problem?

Still doesn't mean I agree with killing unarmed enemies just to make them "rage."

it's the wildy, there are no rules. That's the point of the wilderness. The wilderness does not care whether you agree or not.

I also don't like all these nerds coming on here and bragging about how they're going to be douchebag lurers when the Wildy comes out.

You won't get lured if you have more than half a braincell.

It's unfortunate that all the 08 and 09 prods don't fit that category brunokiller.

Don't forget '10

All the new warnings are ridiculous, I made a new account while back for random fun....and omg...almost everywhere I went was a warning about something...the ditch was enough...and even that was unneeded since we had that nice notice pop up on our screen on our way to the wildy.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I have seen a quote on the forums/ingame by a J mod saying something like "Although luring and/or baiting is looked down upon, it is not a reportable offence"

How far does "luring and baiting" stretch to? Getting another pker to attack you then running to your clan or getting some noob into the wildy under false pretences then killing him? Are they both unreportable offences?

I agree with bruno, luring and scamming people for phats is fair game, if you want a free inv of prayer pots(providing you show your inv of course), or someone will give you an epic deal on that phat if you meet them north of ge go ahead :thumbsup:.

ANYONE who falls for any sort of scam is thick and deserves what is coming to them, whether it be taking an mith scimmy instead of rune, wanting your bandos plate gold trimmed or not checking the 2nd trade window for them taking out the item.

Although it may be dishonourable to do these things there is no reason why anyone doing them should be banned :rolleyes: , before raging about your lost pixels remember who fell for the scam in the first place.

Now things like using bugs to win duel arena stakes or ddosing people is different, but seriously ddosing someone to get runescape stuff is even lamer than rwting (which a much worse penalty if you get caught) anyway.

Separate point : Clues and abyss crafting where put into the wildy for a reason, it isn't a safe everyone hug each other zone like world 60 penguins wants to create, and when a penguin is in multi I will happily be going along to harvest my free skiller/low level pure kills , and will probably laugh at attempts to stop me :thumbup: (seriously no real pkers with any experience will waste their time with penguin guarding, there will be a few lame guys protecting their rapiers while just meeling in d hide).

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

You could always pk, so not quite sure why you included that in your list.

"Luring noobs" "pjing ppl" is a lot of the reason I rather dislike the wilderness. I'll most likely stay out of it for the most part unless I need to travel there for some reason or another. And to be quite honest, I don't see the wildy coming back and free trade equaling a new golden age. Some people will like it, some won't. People will still complain. New Golden Age I think not.

I seriously don't consider pvp with dclaw rushers, blitz dbowers, constant prayer and pilers to be 'pking'...

2006 pking was the bomb... it will never be the same unless they outlaw all pre 2007 weps..

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

You could always pk, so not quite sure why you included that in your list.

"Luring noobs" "pjing ppl" is a lot of the reason I rather dislike the wilderness. I'll most likely stay out of it for the most part unless I need to travel there for some reason or another. And to be quite honest, I don't see the wildy coming back and free trade equaling a new golden age. Some people will like it, some won't. People will still complain. New Golden Age I think not.

I seriously don't consider pvp with dclaw rushers, blitz dbowers, constant prayer and pilers to be 'pking'...

2006 pking was the bomb... it will never be the same unless they outlaw all pre 2007 weps..

I think you mean Post-2007

Pre-2007 would be outlawing whips and dragon items.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

there were blitz dbowers in 2007 (shootnfight)

also,

Mod Paul M

Are you going to be balancing some new items for use in pvp?

Since the removal of the wilderness it has been obvious that Jagex has developed weapons with PvM in mind. Some new weapons (claws/chaotic/korasi's) are severly overpowered”

For sure.

--Wilderness Q&A - Sat 22nd Jan