What can't you wait to do in the new Golden Age of Runescape?

Normalize

Ew. It's people like you that make me happy that the wild went away.

"HERP DERP. ONLY GOOD THING IN ROONSKAYPE IS PEEKAYING. EVERYTHING ELSE SUX. LULULULULULUL *Downsyndromicface* "

Spoken like a typical skiller.

If by mule, you mean another account you own, then that is considered multiple logging, and is against the rules. Such rule-breakings are frowned upon on this forum.

And a wbm :thumbup:

edit: damn it blood^

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for various pkers who quit when pking was removed to come crying after the update has happened that the new armour/weapons of the last few years have made pking rubbish now and that they are re-quitting. It is inevitable. It isn't just the loot that has changed in modern Pking.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well first i'm going to try killing some abyss pkers, i can't really imagine them being prepared to actually fight someone. Also i don't really see luring as an arguement against the wilderness. If you get lured 9/10 it's your own stupid fault.

I can't wait for various pkers who quit when pking was removed to come crying after the update has happened that the new armour/weapons of the last few years have made pking rubbish now and that they are re-quitting. It is inevitable. It isn't just the loot that has changed in modern Pking.

No, also people who didn't understand pking STILL don't understand pking. People whine about everything, whats new? Some people even whine about skilling not being profitable as a rule, which is even more asinine, when one considers supply and demand, etc.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

"HERP DERP. ONLY GOOD THING IN ROONSKAYPE IS PEEKAYING. EVERYTHING ELSE SUX. LULULULULULUL *Downsyndromicface* "

If by mule, you mean another account you own, then that is considered multiple logging, and is against the rules. Such rule-breakings are frowned upon on this forum.

Spoken like a typical troll.

If you brag about planning to PJ, lure, and hunt skillers, you are a [cabbage]bag. And people like that are responsible for giving PKers the bad name that many oh-so-detestable-skillers associate with them. Go back to the RSOF, and take your little buddies with you.

td2sig.jpg

If you brag about planning to PJ, lure, and hunt skillers, you are a [cabbage]bag. And people like that are responsible for giving PKers the bad name that many oh-so-detestable-skillers associate with them. Go back to the RSOF, and take your little buddies with you.

So you're one of those people that believe in "honour" in a god damn video game.

yes.png

Personally, when Runescape comes back and Ruinescape is no more I can't wait to start staking mils again, luring noobs, pjing ppl, and of course pking. You? :shades:

Meh. I highly doubt the wild itself change much. As far as prices go, armor and weapon prices will shake a lot due to mass multiple panic attacks/buy ups. Other then that, they all should generally fall a bit due to the fact that items you drop as you die in PvP are no longer lost; just transferred.

As for me personally, i hope to train up my zerker a bit and PK myself. I never really PK'ed much before this. As i was too low of a level back your so called "golden age". And i didn't see much worth in the last 7 years when i didn't know that i was even going to get a worthwhile drop.

I would hardly call it a golden age. The scumbag so-called PK'ers with no respect will rise to the top of the RuneScape community again. Other then that, free trade will have different effects. If these will be good or bad, i have yet to decide.

HERP DERP. ONLY GOOD THING IN ROONSKAPE IS BOSS HUNTING. LULULULUL I MAKE 4m/HR.

or

HERP DERP. ONLY GOOD THING IN ROONSKAPE IS CUTTING IVIES AND FISHING ROCKTAILS. LOLOLULULULUL.

Seriously though, you are EXAGGERATING. The "scumbag so-called PK'ers" were not "at the top" of the RuneScape community. I don't think anyone ever was. Most people (then and now) have mutual repect for each other, compared to all the daggers thrown at pkers here from day one they announced the poll.

Plus you even admitted yourself that you didn't see much of it in the 7 years, so why take shots?

Staurolite.png

No, also people who didn't understand pking STILL don't understand pking. People whine about everything, whats new? Some people even whine about skilling not being profitable as a rule, which is even more asinine, when one considers supply and demand, etc.

He already said that...but in 3 words, I made it bigger for you to see.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I play the game for fun, and if that means laughing at kids raging over losing their spade, so be it. How about you?

It's quite fun to piss people like yourself off.

Almonds.png

I play the game for fun, and if that means laughing at kids raging over losing their spade, so be it. How about you?

You have fun being an [wagon] and attacking people with absolutely no payoff. Just to irritate others.

Gentlemen, i believe we have found the perfect specimen of a troll :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm done looking at this thread. Your posts, and other people's posts have done nothing but prove my point.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

You have fun being an [wagon] and attacking people with absolutely no payoff. Just to irritate others.

Gentlemen, i believe we have found the perfect specimen of a troll :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm done looking at this thread. Your posts, and other people's posts have done nothing but prove my point.

And you mine.

Staurolite.png

But you aren't pissing me off. You're just making yourselves look like conceited, immature trolls.

td2sig.jpg

But you aren't pissing me off. You're just making yourselves look like conceited, immature trolls.

You're the one flaming pkers and crying over how mean everyone is going to be when the wild comes back. You should stop trolling now. kthxbye.

Absolutely agreed that there should still be pvp-free worlds. There's no benefit for PKers or skillers to be able to attack each other- what, you want to kill an agility trainer for a load of cake? A clue scroller for a few monkfish and a spade? An air orb enchanter for 100 cosmics and a load of glass balls? Come on now, the only reason to have wild on every world is so 13 year olds can act tough by killing unarmed opponents just for their own satisfaction. Stupid.

I will be pointlessly killing so many skillers, just because i will be able to. The best part is you can't moan about it, the wild is the wild, it is meant to be dangerous. The only reason for people with your incorrect opinion on having PKing free worlds is because Jagex totally failed at making revs.

Learn to Runescape.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

. Arrogant pissant pkers going back to pking instead of boss hunting, a flood of crashers and overall jerk offs came to the DKs when they took away old Wildy/FT, not all pkers mind you...

. Boss hunting with close friends then adding up all the loot and splitting in half when done :thumbsup: (back to the days of DKs)

. Borrowing and lending stuff to close friends when I or they need help.

--

The whole scamming is so overblown, especially with all the warning signs we have these days... You'd have to be either ADHD or extremely naive to get scammed, if the latter then maybe it's a good learning experience. Same with luring.

It's hilarious to watch people whine about clues and how "hard" it will be when there are so many damn worlds to choose from.

--

I personally may start up a business to help new players become better integrated with Runescape, I'll have them add me and have them do odd resource collecting jobs and pay them accordingly afterwords. The problem is finding people willing to stick to it, most new players tend to have the attention span of a fly.

I kind of agree. not to generalize or sound like trollbait but a large proportion of pkers (RSOF types) are pretty immature and too incompetent to deal with learning how to use all of the new game mechanics to their advantage

OT:

-- Buying an ely

-- Pking and actually getting good loot

-- borrowing/lending stuff with friends

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I kind of agree. not to generalize or sound like trollbait but a large proportion of pkers (RSOF types) are pretty immature and too incompetent to deal with learning how to use all of the new game mechanics to their advantage

Ohhhh that is no generalisation... Any PKer will know that a majority of people you fight will most likely be an immature [wagon] in some way by the end of the fight. I know i have my moments where i get a little angry at someone for safing over and over and will get a little angry, but mostly that only happens after they intentionally antagonise me.

In all honesty, there are more immature PKers currently than i feel there used to be. You can spend under 15 seconds in PVP and be called kid, son, child, hick etc... It may not be outright offensive but the words have that annoying ring to them that no one can stand. Especially when you know it is coming frmo someone who is most likely obese, 12 and generally a spoilt brat.

GuidesForScapers.png

Ohhhh that is no generalisation... Any PKer will know that a majority of people you fight will most likely be an immature [wagon] in some way by the end of the fight. I know i have my moments where i get a little angry at someone for safing over and over and will get a little angry, but mostly that only happens after they intentionally antagonise me.

So safe back :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I don't see this as the golden age really, a golden age to me is for when you appreciate something after it's taken away, and you sit up with your feet up next to the fire, sipping a nice hot drink and say "ahh those were the days" ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

So safe back :P

I don't need to, i will still win as they will run out of food first. I find it more effective to eat when i have a good risk of death, not to annoy my opponent. I just try to make them type as much as possible in that kind of situation, saying stuff like "you safe because you can't PK". They flip out, start to concentrate more on the argument than the fight and lose track of whether i've venged or not etc...

GuidesForScapers.png

I can't wait to post in my first "I got scammed thread" in the past four years.

"OMG WUTDAFAK DIS GUI SED HE'D GIMME LIEK 20 RAR LOBBIES N HE GAB ME BURNT LOBS INSTED! WERE DO I FIND RARE LOBS!"

"You're an idiot."

I'm already doing my pre-rant stretches.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png