Wildy/Trade - Expect news on Monday (official)

@Dan3HitU

- Full rune back to 200k

I'm not exactly brimming with joy at what FT and OW will bring as I'm an 08 'Scaper, however, if this happens then my smithing will be worth money! Tbh is this the smithing rework? The fact that rune prices will rocket aparrently making smithing a fairly profitable skill again?

No, your skill will be worthless for at least another year.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if the speculation is true and they have been working on this for some time now, what everyone trolled jagex and voted no on the poll so all their work went down the drain. Its stupid but i laughed to myself when i thought of it :rolleyes:

We probably won't get free trade and wildy back all that soon, there are tons of things in the "new" wildy that need to be relocated.

February is probably the release month.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

We probably won't get free trade and wildy back all that soon, there are tons of things in the "new" wildy that need to be relocated.

February is probably the release month.

Just as long as they don't jam a square update in a circle month. <_<

Personally, I still feel that "PvP worlds" could be better, I mean, don't remove them from the game, just change things a little, here's what I mean.

Have say 15 maybe 20 worlds (P2P, F2P would get the same, so 30-40 worlds in total) dedicated to "PvP" meaning the only map that will load would be the Wilderness and small area off it (or all map but only certain NPCs like bankers, etc).

This way I feel all worlds would be "less busy" for non-PvP and there's more chance of actually finding a fight rather than logging in and searching, plus with the large amount of worlds dedicated to it, you wouldn't lag so much either, there's nothing worse than going to say World 18 (as it used to be) and getting huge lag spikes during a fight.

Edit: I'll add this to the original topic I made.

So if the speculation is true and they have been working on this for some time now, what everyone trolled jagex and voted no on the poll so all their work went down the drain. Its stupid but i laughed to myself when i thought of it :rolleyes:

That would have been awesome lol :P. But Jagex knows their players at least as good as that they knew that that would never happen ;)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

That would have been awesome lol :P. But Jagex knows their players at least as good as that they knew that that would never happen ;)

And they could easily manipulate the vote ... you can never be sure about the results.

I hope they move air obelisk to safe zone or make that plateau it is on a safe area. I don't want people killing me on an orb run. Other than that, good show lads.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

And they could easily manipulate the vote ... you can never be sure about the results.

Some people just don't want to believe that a majority would like the old wilderness/free trade back :rolleyes:

Staurolite.png

Some people just don't want to believe that a majority would like the old wilderness/free trade back :rolleyes:

If you are not familiar with my opinion on the case, don't spill [cabbage] on the forums. I was one of the only people AGAINST the change but supporting the reliability of the vote results. Don't make assumptions from just 1 post - it makes you look dumb (in other words, smarter than you actually are). <_<

If you are not familiar with my opinion on the case, don't spill [cabbage] on the forums. I was one of the only people AGAINST the change but supporting the reliability of the vote results. Don't make assumptions from just 1 post - it makes you look dumb (in other words, smarter than you actually are). <_<

You implied that you thought that the votes were manipulated, very clearly. One post is all it takes to put across an opinion. You shouldn't insult people for making the logical interpretation of the post. If there's one thing that makes people sound dumb, it's insults.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

You implied that you thought that the votes were manipulated, very clearly. One post is all it takes to put across an opinion. You shouldn't insult people for making the logical interpretation of the post. If there's one thing that makes people sound dumb, it's insults.

I clearly said that votes COULD BE manipulated very easily. Not that they were. It means that I'm saying .. that there IS a chance of manipulation (they can if they want to), not that there WAS a manipulation. Two different things.

I clearly said that votes COULD BE manipulated very easily. Not that they were. It means that I'm saying .. that there IS a chance of manipulation (they can if they want to), not that there WAS a manipulation. Two different things.

Implied, that's the word you missed.

And yes, you were implying you thought the votes were rigged.

Staurolite.png

Implication: something implied or suggested as naturally to be inferred or understood: to resent an implication of dishonesty.

A smart person would naturally understand that there is a chance of a vote being rigged (if it happens rl, .. meh it's easier to do it virtually), not that the vote was rigged. It would be the other way around if in our universe everything had 100% chance to happen. But hey ... It's not always like that <_<

Ok, so now I'm stupid for believing the vote wasn't rigged, and that a majority would like freetrade/ old wildy back.

Aaaaaaand we're back at square one.

Also, why the definition of implication? Look I can find a definition of "imply", check it out:

Imply: to indicate or suggest without being explicitly stated: His words implied a lack of faith. So what does that tell me? That you were suggesting the vote was rigged.

Staurolite.png

Implication: something implied or suggested as naturally to be inferred or understood: to resent an implication of dishonesty.

A smart person would naturally understand that there is a chance of a vote being rigged (if it happens rl, .. meh it's easier to do it virtually), not that the vote was rigged. It would be the other way around if in our universe everything had 100% chance to happen. But hey ... It's not always like that <_<

I think you mean 'possibility', not 'chance'. They're slightly different things, votes don't rig themselves by some kind of natural phenomenon.

Anyway, look, why would you start talking about rigged votes at all? We all know that votes can be rigged by whoever's holding it, it's one of those universal laws of human nature and everyone knows that. People only talk about it when they think that it's happened.

For example, it's like saying 'Well, people can lie'. It's not just a statement on the human condition, it's the equivalent of saying 'I think he/she probably lied'.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I hope they add Wildly / free trade back.

But i also hope they leave one or two worlds FULL PVP. where you can attack anyone, anywhere. Just like the PVP worlds we have now.

I like skilling in Edgvill bank watching people fight. Makes skilling less boring.

Alright, let's just stop this. There is no real reason why the vote would be rigged. We all know it's a pretty reasonable representation of what the average RS player thinks on the issue, and there is no point in Jagex rigging a vote that they know will give an overwhelming 'yes' result anyway. There's no motive for going against what the majority of the players want either. End of story.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I hope they move air obelisk to safe zone or make that plateau it is on a safe area. I don't want people killing me on an orb run. Other than that, good show lads.

Keep in mind the people who pk innocents (crafting/Runecraft) are usually [cabbage] pkers anyway, which is why they're killing them.

And yes, I dealt with it myself, it's meant to be dangerous, and it's not even that dangerous!

I just remembered what free trade is going to bring back...

TRADING COOKED FOR RAW!

Ha! I loved that...

Uh.

People just sell their raws at the GE anyway.

Course with all the strange price fluctuations lately we might be barely lucky enough to see cooked and raw prices scrape past each other.

But that was just a crazy time when it happened before, I'm not sure if it'll happen again...

8f14270694.jpg