Wildy/Trade - Expect news on Monday (official)

@Dan3HitU

I really hope they make items you drop on the floor just disappear as they do now

I don't want to feel like i gotta loot a drop asap to be free from another spastic coming and looting it

Monster drops were never visible to random people back then. You had so long before they became visible.

Low_C.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can everyone remember great stuff when everything I think about now is better than it was before? :P I died in lumbridge bank before and the guys would only sell my rune amour back at inflated prices and I agreed because otherwise I'd take me ages to buy it back. :P There's the GE at least now so this wouldn't happen but I still think the game is better now than before having played during both time periods.

I'll just post about PVP though:

IMO, the wilderness isn't going to be anything like it was before anyway by the sound of it - wilderness used to be free of rules and restrictions but they're thinking of banning weapons, armour, prayers, potions etc (http://forum.tip.it/topic/284933-wildernessfree-tradestaking-confirmed/).

Combined with the return of PKers struggling to find fights because of non pkers being in the same place, 1 itemers PKing with no risk and being able to get full loots, teleporting without penalty, possibly being able to fight with untradables and getting them back on death, the possible removal of PVP gear, statuettes, and brawling gloves, the removal of being able to fight anywhere on the map, the removal of hiscores and other reasons, I don't see how PvP will be any better than it is at the moment.

I also don't think they'll return everything planned in full and they'll be some sort of compromise because over 100,000 people voted no, whom can't be ignored, even though they are a minority.

We'll see what happens tomorrow though.

imagangster.png

The Grand Exchange was a great idea and I'm glad it's remaining. However I'd accept the Grand Exchange being abolished for Free Trade and Wilderness to come back if that needed to happen, I can't wait. :)

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

The Grand Exchange was a great idea and I'm glad it's remaining. However I'd accept the Grand Exchange being abolished for Free Trade and Wilderness to come back if that needed to happen, I can't wait. :)

As do I, but it's pretty much that if I want anything at all, I gotta go to GE. I want the ability to get what I want, pay more, and get it now.

This would be a good topic for debate,GE makes runescape much "easier" so many low items than can be bought quickly,with GE every item can get buyer easily.

we do have forums for trading but GE is so much easier to use

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

Sweet. I can't wait to start trimming some amrour.

I lol'd.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I think that we can close this thread now to avoid having three threads all on pretty much the same thing.

To talk about what's going to happen in the next 2 weeks and the news update Jagex just made, post in this thread. And for the more general discussion on Wildy and Free trade post in this thread :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].