17-Jan-2011 - Hati � The Winter Wolf

Michael

Does it spawn randomly or not?

I've been hearing lots of different things already and it's annoying to see "wooot I go kill" while I keep searching for 30+ minutes!

I can confirm it spawns south-east of Rellenka and just north of the river. No idea on spawn times etc.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a useless update..

"Something for the mid level" .. - But all high levels just run away with it cause they can get a hit earlier! - What a stupid thing.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

this is a useless update..

"Something for the mid level" .. - But all high levels just run away with it cause they can get a hit earlier! - What a stupid thing.

How does a high level get to attack first :rolleyes:. It's just a matter of patience really.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Yeah, it spawns randomly in different places each time.

So you have to lucky to be at the right moment at the right position??

What kind of fail idea is that..

It has a lot of HP, so keep running around and you'll eventually see it. Just look for crowds of people and a Yellow dot in an unusual place.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Look at the screenshots here to get the spawn spot.

When you put the gloves on you get a message that it empowers you, then you take it off you get a message saying that you calm down a bit. The gloves have a check option wihch shows how much charge left there is in percentages %.

Tho above, total [cabbage]. That thing is such a pushover, at least in a mass.

Iv'e heard rumors it can hit 900+? One person has died around 5 minutes ago, but I doubt the rumor is true.

It can do a lot of damage very quickly with its magic attack. I got hit a few times in the few seconds it was alive and I came pretty close to dying but that's because I wasn't paying attention since it takes forever to spawn :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

There should be an update, so people who are already maxed combat can't fight this wolf..

It's so annoying to see people with overloads etc kill it before others have a chance to hit this.

It's stupid, completely stupid!

Then they came for me

There should be an update, so people who are already maxed combat can't fight this wolf..

It's so annoying to see people with overloads etc kill it before others have a chance to hit this.

You have 4 weeks to kill it bro.

Calm down.

Yes, we shouldn't be allowed to get these items for training after 99 and for the looks of them either :rolleyes:.

You have 4 weeks to kill it then like 3 months to use the gloves, there's no rush.

I'm 90 melee stats and on a crowded world I got 3 DDS specials in, it's not that hard to be honest.

You don't even have to do any damage to get the drop so basically you just need to camp a spawn and have a quick reaction.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I wonder if it's possible to get a second pair of [fully charged] gloves after either using up the first, or dying with the first

Then go to a Portuguese world.

77yLQy8.png

I really want to make sure we will be able to get another pair of paws before i start using mine. Anyone tried destroying theirs then killing it again.

Why? When your charge runs out, they become cosmetic items.

You're not going to get a new one at 100% charge.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Yes, we shouldn't be allowed to get these items for training after 99 and for the looks of them either :rolleyes:.

You have 4 weeks to kill it then like 3 months to use the gloves, there's no rush.

yes you shouldn't.. Is it so wrong to ask something for non-maxed people one day?

really everything these days is for maxed people and even the things especially said for "mid level" are getting massed by people with maxed combat.. - If you are just land 1 hit and then wait till everyone can do that!

Then they came for me

yes you shouldn't.. Is it so wrong to ask something for non-maxed people one day?

really everything these days is for maxed people and even the things especially said for "mid level" are getting massed by people with maxed combat.. - If you are just land 1 hit and then wait till everyone can do that!

no, most of the updates are intended for noobs

So what you're saying is that experience should stop at exactly level 99 as it's pointless training higher and people shouldn't be able to as it's not as worthy as actually gaining levels?

So what you're saying is that experience should stop at exactly level 99 as it's pointless training higher and people shouldn't be able to as it's not as worthy as actually gaining levels?

Here's an idea: Jagex has "high level worlds." How about some "low level worlds"? I think that would be a nice idea.

punitivedsig.png