17-Jan-2011 - Hati � The Winter Wolf

Michael

Are multiple gloves possible?

Doubt it, I've killed 5 so far and only receieved gloves and mask on my first kill, rest 4 drops were wolf bones.

What's up with the limits btw?

Alright, guess not, do the gloves stack with SC armour for example?

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be an update, so people who are already maxed combat can't fight this wolf..

It's so annoying to see people with overloads etc kill it before others have a chance to hit this.

It's stupid, completely stupid!

Yes, we shouldn't be allowed to get these items for training after 99 and for the looks of them either :rolleyes:.

You have 4 weeks to kill it then like 3 months to use the gloves, there's no rush.

yes you shouldn't.. Is it so wrong to ask something for non-maxed people one day?

really everything these days is for maxed people and even the things especially said for "mid level" are getting massed by people with maxed combat.. - If you are just land 1 hit and then wait till everyone can do that!

So what you're saying is that experience should stop at exactly level 99 as it's pointless training higher and people shouldn't be able to as it's not as worthy as actually gaining levels?

Here's an idea: Jagex has "high level worlds." How about some "low level worlds"? I think that would be a nice idea.

Plz point out the high lvl world I havn't seem to have found it yet

Too many people, ends up getting killed within 20 seconds at one of the spawns and unless your at the spawn, you probably won't see it.

I might just wait until there's less people.

just get 1 hit in, doesnt even need to deal damage

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Aparrently Prayer, HP and Summoning capes are all bugged and people can't wear them :S

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

There should be an update, so people who are already maxed combat can't fight this wolf..

It's so annoying to see people with overloads etc kill it before others have a chance to hit this.

Yes, we shouldn't be allowed to get these items for training after 99 and for the looks of them either :rolleyes:.

You have 4 weeks to kill it then like 3 months to use the gloves, there's no rush.

yes you shouldn't.. Is it so wrong to ask something for non-maxed people one day?

really everything these days is for maxed people and even the things especially said for "mid level" are getting massed by people with maxed combat.. - If you are just land 1 hit and then wait till everyone can do that!

So what you're saying is that experience should stop at exactly level 99 as it's pointless training higher and people shouldn't be able to as it's not as worthy as actually gaining levels?

Here's an idea: Jagex has "high level worlds." How about some "low level worlds"? I think that would be a nice idea.

Plz point out the high lvl world I havn't seem to have found it yet

I guess you must be whining because they're not high enough. Of course Jagex won't set up basically empty worlds for just a few of the highest level players. But that wouldn't be a problem with newb worlds -- there always are plenty of newbs. I think the concept is sound.

punitivedsig.png

Just got them. |^_^|

Aparrently Prayer, HP and Summoning capes are all bugged and people can't wear them :S

I can wear all of them without any problems. O_o

Just got them. |^_^|

Interesting... My friend Octarine can't wear his prayer cape atm and from what he's seen on RSOF the other 2 sound bugged for people too :3 I'm just going off what my best friend is saying and I trust him.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Just got them. |^_^|

Interesting... My friend Octarine can't wear his prayer cape atm and from what he's seen on RSOF the other 2 sound bugged for people too :3 I'm just going off what my best friend is saying and I trust him.

54593381.png

Might just be a bug for some people though.

Yeah I can wear my hp and sum capes fine, it must only be for certain people/certain places.

My HP cape didn't work, clicking wear didn't do anything at all.

Think they have fixed it. I checked the rsof and people are able to wear it again.

I thought this was called Haiti Wolf. I was going to mention that that was a little inconsiderate.

I'll be killing this wolf.. With a bunch of 138s..

Yes, I thought next month we'd have to fight a Puerto Rican Possum. :P

Be serious! Everyone knows that February 2nd is Groundhog Day!

We're gonna have to fight an Albino Groundhog, and -- uh -- if it sees it's own shadow then it's six more weeks till Free Trade and the Wildy returns ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

lol i don't exactly see how it's hard to get a drop. It has a ton of hp and u most likely are going to have time to hit it, and pretty much everyone that does damage gets it. Got paws and hat first try. Ruby bolt spec caps at 500 btw. It's pretty much being massed on every world, no food needed lol.

All you have to do....is click on it....they even made is left clickable.....

They is literally the ONLY thing you have to do to get an item from the wolf...is click on it....

If you can't do that, get a better reaction...because it takes you about 10 seconds to react.

Btw, I attacked the first spawn I saw, got both paws and mask....well...that was a fun update that I'm already done with....now what?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

now we can finally play the game.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Too many people, ends up getting killed within 20 seconds at one of the spawns and unless your at the spawn, you probably won't see it.

I might just wait until there's less people.

Actually it's much easier now. Just stand at one of the spawns, get a "click" in (clicking on it is enough) and you'll get the drop. Beats finding the wolf yourself at all the different spawns and having to kill it alone.