Bombing at Moscow Domodedovo Airport

stevepole

A suicide bomber has set off a bomb in the Domodedovo Airport in Moscow, Russia killing 35 and more then 100 injured. It is said that Terrorist are behind the attack. It also looks like Russian officials are taking immediate actions to hunt down those responsible.

Some pretty crazy stuff, you can read more about here -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12268662

tFtfA.jpg

Looking at the list on there, I'm surprised by just how many terrorist attacks there are in Russia. You have to compensate for the sheer size of the country, but it is still rather shocking

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Wow... someone actually had the balls to attack Russia? Their funeral I guess :roll:

Inb4NoRussian statement

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Hmmm, it might just have been a coincidence, but a Russian illegal who has lived illegally in Norway for eight years was departed today and arrived in the other airport in Moscov (the destination was not known before after the bomb was detonated). Maria Amelie

http://www.vg.no

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Sad to see this :( I'm inclined to think that this was an internal terrorist group, not an international name such as Al-Qaeda.

RIP.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sad to see this :( I'm inclined to think that this was an internal terrorist group, not an international name such as Al-Qaeda.

RIP.

Possibly Chechen rebels or something. There was a suicide bombing done by them sometime early last year in Moscow which killed a bunch of people. It's a sad state of affairs, whoever done it. :thumbdown:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Chechen rebels - an attack by an international terrorist cell would have probably killed a lot more, because they'd probably use more advanced methods.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

But Russia is so cool..

Especially during winter. Just ask the French. And the Germans.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Heard about it on the news but I don't see any discussion value in it. This isn't really a new concept or anything bewildering.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Chechen rebels - an attack by an international terrorist cell would have probably killed a lot more, because they'd probably use more advanced methods.

Al Qaeda has attacked Russia in the past to similar effect.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

[cabbage]. Now they're going to invade America to lower their gas prices.

That's whats hip in politics now, right? Get attacked->blame random terrorist cell->invade obscure country ?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Heard about it on the news but I don't see any discussion value in it. This isn't really a new concept or anything bewildering.

It may not have the most upbeat discussion but I think feel everyone should be aware of world news even if it doesn't directly affect them. We can even look at this as a reason why we shouldn't complain about increased security at our local airports when events like this are happening across the world. Or how is Russia going to respond? Are they going to use aggressive force to find those responsible? Or is it going to slip under the radar and be shortly forgotten about?

Just think, if the bombing happened at Heathrow Airport, would the community be making a bigger deal about it?

tFtfA.jpg

[cabbage]. Now they're going to invade America to lower their gas prices.

That's whats hip in politics now, right? Get attacked->blame random terrorist cell->invade obscure country ?

If they wanted cheaper gas they'll just take out the belt and whack some of their former-USSR friends around.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Looking at the list on there, I'm surprised by just how many terrorist attacks there are in Russia. You have to compensate for the sheer size of the country, but it is still rather shocking

Keep in mind that even with such a large land area, the population is very small.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

It may not have the most upbeat discussion but I think feel everyone should be aware of world news even if it doesn't directly affect them. We can even look at this as a reason why we shouldn't complain about increased security at our local airports when events like this are happening across the world. Or how is Russia going to respond? Are they going to use aggressive force to find those responsible? Or is it going to slip under the radar and be shortly forgotten about?

Just think, if the bombing happened at Heathrow Airport, would the community be making a bigger deal about it?

I tend to agree with you on that point... it's important to be aware of things like this. I read about it on BBC news and it's quite shocking. You don't really imagine terrorists attacking like... Russia. You don't think it'd happen, anyway. I always think Russia is too badass for terrorists :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It may not have the most upbeat discussion but I think feel everyone should be aware of world news even if it doesn't directly affect them.

I agree - I find it beneficial to learn about current events, even if I don't take part in the discussion or it doesn't personally concern me. Also, we never know if it could be the start of something bigger.

You don't really imagine terrorists attacking like... Russia. You don't think it'd happen, anyway. I always think Russia is too badass for terrorists :(

Maybe that's the point. Attack the strongest you can find to inflict as much terror as possible.

Mmhmm...the place that gave birth to the flaming homer (or in russian: molotov cocktail) got suicide bombed. Kinda scary actually, when you consider who fought the cold war/iraq...if russia does go after the terrorists, then wouldn't that complete the circle?

div>

Mmhmm...the place that gave birth to the flaming homer (or in russian: molotov cocktail) got suicide bombed. Kinda scary actually, when you consider who fought the cold war/iraq...if russia does go after the terrorists, then wouldn't that complete the circle?

What?

tFtfA.jpg