For the ppl who THINK they been playing for 11+ years

Bmms

ya, it was definately Zonghui. For sure... The name was on the tip of my tongue and it is kind of like Zezima

ya, imagine getting 99 woodcutting... just cutting normal logs!!!

take that you rs2's! (except I wasn't the one who got it :-P

imagine getting circa 200 xp per log , its not like it was hard, but everdred say it sucked not being able to see exp accumulated, but he averaged 4000 trees a day which is about 800k exp .

bet u didnt know old woodcutting was 100x r0x0r than new woodcutting skill :x

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first runescape you were able to chose if you were a warrior/mage or if you were going to be a beast i believe from what i remember, i played this game when i was like 10 i swear, it was a really old version.

warrior, mage, miner or adventurer I believe ,there were 4 classes.

None of them were beasts though.

hey you forgot Necromancer ? :shock:

ahhhh I remember you :)

Pretty sure I remember what your name stands for too ;)

if you thinking blue mountain middle school then your right

since i made my account (Bmms) when i was in 7th grade (middle school)

now im out of school so ya names is a little old now:)

indeed I was ;)

indeed I was ;)

haha:)

not many ppl know what it stands for most ppl think it is black mountain middle school

but they are some what close :)

im glad to see that this topic is still alive maybe it will make it to 2 years old:)

and that inst permission to spam :)

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

indeed I was ;)

not many ppl know what it stands for most ppl think it is black mountain middle school

but they are some what close :)

im glad to see that this topic is still alive maybe it will make it to 2 years old:)

y was ur main banned

indeed I was ;)

not many ppl know what it stands for most ppl think it is black mountain middle schoolbut they are some what close :)

y was ur main banned

because i was dumb and autoed on lots of other low lvl chara just for the fun of it

and they banned my 100% legit main cuz i couldnt follow there rules

but its ok im glad they banned me my new main is much better then my first on and by

them banning me game a new respect for the game and it brought back the fun of the game

and if anyone think im scum cuz i did this i really could care less, iv learned my lesson

i dont even really play anymore ive been having fun out in the real world

a91e22ec.gif

I started playing rs on 30 march :) I didn't know they released RS2 the day before til now.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

I cant remember i think i started like October or November in 2001, yes my lvls on classic wer pitiful, 84 combat as well and i played classic after rs2 came out, well i got to play only few hours week on classic and i learnt alot from there to be 112 cbt and 1809 total on rs2 so far lol, heres a pic of the oldeee days for dragon 45348

tipitsig1qm6.png

im getting a kick out of alot of these posts, even after lighting posted on page 2 the only facts you need to know to not be a fool and try and say you played for 7+ years. ya i messed up too, i did not play deviousMUD as i never knew about it when it was out...

i started to what i guess is 2001. choose warrior, walked around, killed a goblin, tryed to wear goblin armor, thought i had it on but didnt see my character appearance change but was like "I got goblin armor". i sold some too, i kept thinkin i was getting good drops. went to al kalrid, got owned in the scorp pit.

haha

anyways, very few had access to deviousMUD (i remember i saw pictures of it!)

DEVIOUSmud was like, RS alpha, and Runescape from 2001 for about a little over a year was in BETA until members came out, remember kiddies, Alpha is before beta, and beta is a completed project ready for sale. (aka members!)

so yeah anyone who played in 01 was a beta tester... i remember they asked you to send in bugs etc. the OLD Official runescape forums (one of the biggest posters on there, fook a ji)

for some reason i miss those days.

i found rs searching for free online games to play while i was in middle school watching sex ed videos and stuff...haha

addymdefault,Joshthegod.gif

Controversy and Chaos!!!

im getting a kick out of alot of these posts, even after lighting posted on page 2 the only facts you need to know to not be a fool and try and say you played for 7+ years. ya i messed up too, i did not play deviousMUD as i never knew about it when it was out...

i started to what i guess is 2001. choose warrior, walked around, killed a goblin, tryed to wear goblin armor, thought i had it on but didnt see my character appearance change but was like "I got goblin armor". i sold some too, i kept thinkin i was getting good drops. went to al kalrid, got owned in the scorp pit.

haha

DEVIOUSmud was like, RS alpha, and Runescape from 2001 for about a little over a year was in BETA until members came out, remember kiddies, Alpha is before beta, and beta is a completed project ready for sale. (aka members!)

so yeah anyone who played in 01 was a beta tester... i remember they asked you to send in bugs etc. the OLD Official runescape forums (one of the biggest posters on there, fook a ji)

i found rs searching for free online games to play while i was in middle school watching sex ed videos and stuff...haha

thanks for making me waste 2 minutes of my life and reading ur life story. can i please have my two minutes back

haha

Runescape before members was not beta , or a test of any sort. Jagex was making money from the banners they had up. And runescape had a very small player fan base in 2001. Then they got the ideal on how to make more money off their game and opened up a p2p version. If rs f2p was only a beta that would of got rid of it when p2p came out. But seeing how they didnt , it shows you it wasnt a beta.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

haha

Runescape before members was not beta , or a test of any sort. Jagex was making money from the banners they had up. And runescape had a very small player fan base in 2001. Then they got the ideal on how to make more money off their game and opened up a p2p version. If rs f2p was only a beta that would of got rid of it when p2p came out. But seeing how they didnt , it shows you it wasnt a beta.

Actually they did refer to the time before p2p as the beta test.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

haha

Actually they did refer to the time before p2p as the beta test.

Are you sure ? Cause i honestly dont remember that. I know when p2p first came out i sat in lumby dueling for like 3 hours. It was kinda fun.

Guess i was wrong:o, My b yo.

Actually what i miss along with 2001-02 rs , is the mini games that had on the site. Like connect 4 and that game were you had to make path to finish.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Actually what i miss along with 2001-02 rs , is the mini games that had on the site. Like connect 4 and that game were you had to make path to finish.

Omg i'm so glad you said that lol! I thought they were a figment of my imagination, i couldn't trust my memory whether they were real or not haha :P I knew it! :XD:

I liked them games too, in fact, when my friend first showed me Runescape i thought it looked like a pile of [cabbage]e and wasn't interested in playing it at all, i played the mini-games though lol :P Then one day decided to give Rs a go and voila!

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Omg i'm so glad you said that lol! I thought they were a figment of my imagination, i couldn't trust my memory whether they were real or not haha :P I knew it! :XD:

I liked them games too, in fact, when my friend first showed me Runescape i thought it looked like a pile of [cabbage] and wasn't interested in playing it at all, i played the mini-games though lol :P Then one day decided to give Rs a go and voila!

Yeah , i didnt play rs that much in 01 , prob cause i lacked levels and money to do any thing with. So i played those games. Really didnt get to involved in to runescape til when i found tip it forums and seen the pking section. Got caught up in all the pker drama and was amazed at it. So i made my self a pure pker. I may have never been the best, may have done [cabbage] online i wouldnt admit to in real life, but the memories I made on some stupid online game , I wouldnt give up .

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

but the memories I made on some stupid online game , I wouldnt give up .

I'm not sure there's a better way to summ up Runescape Classic than that! There was always that sense of embaressment or shame linked to playing it but it just didn't matter, it was quite unique.

I for one would not change the way i played it at all, as i said in a topic i made some time ago, my life is ''Far better'' in terms of actual life (gf, job, car etc) but i wouldn't have traded my years of Rs for anything, sad as it might seem they're some of my most enjoyable memories! My Rs memories rival alot of my holiday memories lol :P Including Zante which was amazing :lol: Don't remember any of my 21st in Amsterdam so i'ma still go on the assumption that was better lol :XD:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

but the memories I made on some stupid online game , I wouldnt give up .

I'm not sure there's a better way to summ up Runescape Classic than that! There was always that sense of embaressment or shame linked to playing it but it just didn't matter, it was quite unique.

I for one would not change the way i played it at all, as i said in a topic i made some time ago, my life is ''Far better'' in terms of actual life (gf, job, car etc) but i wouldn't have traded my years of Rs for anything, sad as it might seem they're some of my most enjoyable memories! My Rs memories rival alot of my holiday memories lol :P Including Zante which was amazing :lol: Don't remember any of my 21st in Amsterdam so i'ma still go on the assumption that was better lol :XD:

true that.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 3 months later...
All before RSC released first members stuff, it was called beta, so a lot of people did beta test it...

Only a small handful beta tested runescape (this includes our own Lightning) :P and this was only for a few months at the end of 2000 I believe.

Also wasn't rs2 released 30th march 04? Because I always remembered it starting on my mum's birthday.

Also just incase anyone asks - rs2 beta started Dec 1st 03. :)

wow, i beta tested runescape and didnt even know it :shock:

(on old main tho)

outkast+r0se.png

me > samurai lux ;-) :ohnoes:

\:D/

10/10, and yes I would agree with that statement he is way to pompous.

• 2 weeks later...

man im surprised to see this topic is still alive somewhat

so ya changed it to 8+ years since we are getting closer to Jan 4

a91e22ec.gif