Methods for killing bots:

n64jive

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this range guild stuff is too challenging solo

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

schermafbeelding2011021.png

I highly recommend luring a scorpion to the guy that notes fish on karamja :)

How long were you there?

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

I currently Have a lvl 19, in full mith, with 89 fishing being attacked. in the past 3 mins he's lost 1/4 of his hp. loot better be good!

once he is dead i will share world. its amazing!

[Hide=kills]lol0.png

Have yet another kill: however this idiot blessed his grave, and told me "leave my bots alone"

botsaver.png[/hide]

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

i do not understand how to kill range guild bots. i know it takes some luring of the guards but can someone explain?

What you do is attack a bunch of guards with a carrot or punching and then run out of the guild and, sticking to the wall, luring the guards to the fence where you move back and forth a bunch until they go into the fenced off area that has all the bots. From there it depends on if you are solo or duo.

Solo - As far as I know, the only way is to log out then back in very fast. This get the guards off you but hopefully they stay inside the fence. Then, run back in and attack them all again to get them on you. Then hide behind the first torch that's along the fence as a safespot. They will all face you and most will move right in the botters way.

Duo - Get a partner to attack any guard inside the fence and hide behind the torch. With this way, one person can continuously be luring without having to worry about running out of guards.

Got another kill, 400k and 14k tickets. I got the tickets but a pure got the 400k :rolleyes: well, he did share half. Speaking of which, Jimmy PM when you get on and I'll give you 100k of that. (Jimmy's a pro lurer)

I remember a couple months ago, all you guys would have been ridiculed by the majority of TIFers...

All hail Swordssomething and his Bot-Slayer Clan!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I remember a couple months ago, all you guys would have been ridiculed by the majority of TIFers...

Haha yah everyone was hating on him, but now acting like this is the best thing in the world.

Staurolite.png

My brother's a mod an I can safely say there's at least one organised bot sweep a month...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

i do not understand how to kill range guild bots. i know it takes some luring of the guards but can someone explain?

What you do is attack a bunch of guards with a carrot or punching and then run out of the guild and, sticking to the wall, luring the guards to the fence where you move back and forth a bunch until they go into the fenced off area that has all the bots. From there it depends on if you are solo or duo.

Solo - As far as I know, the only way is to log out then back in very fast. This get the guards off you but hopefully they stay inside the fence. Then, run back in and attack them all again to get them on you. Then hide behind the first torch that's along the fence as a safespot. They will all face you and most will move right in the botters way.

Duo - Get a partner to attack any guard inside the fence and hide behind the torch. With this way, one person can continuously be luring without having to worry about running out of guards.

Got another kill, 400k and 14k tickets. I got the tickets but a pure got the 400k :rolleyes: well, he did share half. Speaking of which, Jimmy PM when you get on and I'll give you 100k of that. (Jimmy's a pro lurer)

kk thanks. and do you guys do this often if so what world?

Must be pretty unefficient sweeps seeing as they either come back... or never leave.

Well obviously they come back haha, it's more of a "get the mod community involved" approach tbh.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Hopped a few worlds, couldn't seem to find a good example of how the Ranging Guild one is done. It really isn't as simple as I thought from the instructions lol...

And most I've seen trying are only failing.

You saw me, I wasn't failing....that badly....tehehe. It's harder solo. PM me ingame and I can teach you.

Haha yah everyone was hating on him, but now acting like this is the best thing in the world.

now you can jack their 25m ranger sets