Methods for killing bots:

n64jive

Guest samth0mas

Spent about an hour luring them at Karamja and got 400 odd lobs after working with a few people. It works, but it's fairly slow and requires quite a bit of patience.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A large popup appears I think.

Yes, but does it need to be pressed to GO to wildy or press it if you DONT want to go.

Because since Aa is by default on, this means that its poosible for some bots to be tele'd away and killed for profits $$$

There is an option to confirm or deny a teleport option, if you do neither, and do something else in game, the confirm screen disappears, and you continue as though nothing happened.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

WHEN bots move to rev dungeion and kill green dragons, i think thouse will be easy kills.

its not multi so korasi's will work. some of the place is under 20 wild alowing tellying, but bots will end up filling it all the way to the top <_<

Now that you can attack people who are fighting dragons, I doubt there will be near as many bots in the wild

yes.png

Teleother may not be good to actually teleport but would it be good to delay a bot? The main problem at Karamja is that they run away very fast on their route. Would it be possible to cast it on them to delay them so that they take enough damage to die?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Teleother may not be good to actually teleport but would it be good to delay a bot? The main problem at Karamja is that they run away very fast on their route. Would it be possible to cast it on them to delay them so that they take enough damage to die?

People only bot in f2p worlds on karamja so tele other isnt an option :(

First 3 graves at once:

2cmvlub.png (ohai Riemis :D)

Second 3 (as i was posting this):

2ewcneh.png

:) My friend is looting while i stop the scorpion leaving :D Free magic exp ftw. Also, i recorded 47 minutes at 1 frame per second, will upload a timelapse tomorrow :P

EDIT:

Just got a 4th grave as i posted this.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Wow so before when that sw0rdhunter guy was posting about killing bots no one took him seriously and called him a troll and now killing bots is perfectly fine?

you can take their loots now, so that much has changed

means a lot when it's either killing a ranging guild bot and getting nothing or killing a ranging guild bot and getting a 30m ranger set