Methods for killing bots:

n64jive

Been trying Karmaja for a while now no luck, the bots heal so fast before they come back again, how do you actually get kills there?

If they had auto-reabilate on, they will just keep attacking the scorpion.

ib7rVm.png

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Satisfying day. Or Trade Me and I lured Range Guild for 2 hours. Split loots 50/50. Great team-mate, hope to work with him in the near future.

110211142655.png

Rare Pain is in that picture. :ohnoes:

I haven't seen him in ages. Always wondered what happened to him.

Been trying Karmaja for a while now no luck, the bots heal so fast before they come back again, how do you actually get kills there?

If they had auto-reabilate on, they will just keep attacking the scorpion.

Not exactly, they retal then run out of scorpions range

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Got 87k from my first. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Another Satisfying day. Or Trade Me and I lured Range Guild for 2 hours. Split loots 50/50. Great team-mate, hope to work with him in the near future.

110211142655.png

Rare Pain is in that picture. :ohnoes:

I haven't seen him in ages. Always wondered what happened to him.

2accounts lol :P

im still around

Just got 4.9m cash and 30k archery tickets from a bot I killed.

Missed his arrows though, other looters were there

He also strangely had about 100 each of death and nature runes on him. I have no idea why he had them at all L.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Just got 4.9m cash and 30k archery tickets from a bot I killed.

Missed his arrows though, other looters were there

He also strangely had about 100 each of death and nature runes on him. I have no idea why he had them at all L.

Those probably came from a maze random or something.

Managed to get the loot from a ranging bot 121k + 9k tickets before giving up due to too many noob leechers doing nothing bit waiting while we did all the hard work. A couple of times bots used teletabs to escape (perhaps this is an updated bot?) which was really annoying. Then I moved onto fishing bots and got about 4k lobsters before i got bored.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Too many people standing around waiting for loots, missed 4m, 2 dboots, etc. yesterday :angry:

Any tips?

Teleother screen right b4 grave breaks, preferably group tele.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Too many people standing around waiting for loots, missed 4m, 2 dboots, etc. yesterday :angry:

Any tips?

Then you'd need 2 people right?

Ye, or teleother if solo.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Any tips?

Telegroup is the only method that's effective.. solo teleother is far too slow and leads to you yourself missing the drop.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Any tips?

Telegroup is the only method that's effective.. solo teleother is far too slow and leads to you yourself missing the drop.

but wont tely group also make you go away?

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Any tips?

but wont tely group also make you go away?

Hence the needing 2 people.

EDIT: Ninja'd

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

It just hit me, why are there botters at the ranging guild anyway? I assume it's from the minigame (which gives exp and... tickets..?), but I'd like someone more experienced with this stuff to enlighten me (I didn't even know there were botters there in the first place).

It just hit me, why are there botters at the ranging guild anyway? I assume it's from the minigame (which gives exp and... tickets..?), but I'd like someone more experienced with this stuff to enlighten me (I didn't even know there were botters there in the first place).

it also gives xp with no hp xp, so you can make a "purer" pure...

That'd be my guess.

w4M8t.png

Umm...I just got booted from the CC after I aided in a kill. Why? RS: Abudino1234.

EDIT: Ok, thanks OTM. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Which world Riemis? i'd be interested to know. *Wink Wink nudge nudge say no more*.

-Random Youtuber