Furries

The Dark Lord

Wouldn't have a problem with it if they actually showed some passion and lived up to the "animal trapped inside a human body" bit. If they're a dog, they should hunt cats, eat the feces of other animals and bury their food in the ground. But no, instead they draw crappy drawings of their fursona [bleep]ing a wolf in bondage gear, and attend conventions where they [bleep] some fat guy in an ill-fitting dragon costume. I have never, not even once, seen a real dog use a computer to draw an erotic image of themself [bleep]ing a fox with gigantic boobs and then upload it to DeviantArt. Until someone shows me concrete proof of this dog's existance, I will remain firm in my assertion that furries are just mouth-breathing Sonic the Hedgehog freaks who can't handle reality so they hide inside their cumstained fursuits.

Note that I have never met a furry personally and my assertions may or may not be complete hyperbole.

Challenge accepted?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bloody ignorant apes" - Beckett said it right - every last one.

For those who hadn't realized, my initial post was devolving into an extended Darwinism joke. I am a monkey, you are a monkey, we are all monkeys - assuming you allow a little leeway with the definition. However, I no longer feel any need to extend the joke through any logical conclusion, so there it is.

As for the other posts in this thread, you should be ashamed. I no longer feel any need to justify this opinion, so reject me if you will, but I find the discussion here severely disappointing.

All I have to say about the furry concept is that everything that's:

Mainly human with small animal traits (Neku,Fairy, and the sort)

Thing that acts like a human (Sam and Max, Kirby, Pokemon, and the sort)

Is complete fair game it's that Anthromorphic stuff that make things 50% Human 50% Animal which tend to be there mainly for the "Castle in the Sky" dreams rather than for anything else is usually just vile.

I feel more normal just from reading this thread.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

All I have to say about the furry concept is that everything that's:

Mainly human with small animal traits (Neku,Fairy, and the sort)

Thing that acts like a human (Sam and Max, Kirby, Pokemon, and the sort)

Is complete fair game it's that Anthromorphic stuff that make things 50% Human 50% Animal which tend to be there mainly for the "Castle in the Sky" dreams rather than for anything else is usually just vile.

So people fantasize about a perfect world in which they are ...animals?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Now that I have time to, I may as well finally answer the original questions.

1) Why are you a furry?

I have to agree with Pluckey (the first reply) on this one, there is not any particular set of reasons that definitely led me up to falling under the umbrella term of Furry. I may have chosen to identify with the Fandom, but even if I did not do so that would not make any differences in terms of what I personally like and dislike.

2) Do you dress up like an animal?

No, I do not.

Overall, I find it rather annoying how many people make incorrect generalizations of the Fandom based on just portions of the whole, Though I guess that is to be expected as a result of peoples tendency to pay more attention to the strange and unusual rather than the larger portion of the group.

In response to your latest question Andvari: Yes, atleast some portions of the Fandom wish for such things.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Wouldn't have a problem with it if they actually showed some passion and lived up to the "animal trapped inside a human body" bit.

I will remain firm in my assertion that furries are just mouth-breathing Sonic the Hedgehog freaks who can't handle reality so they hide inside their cumstained fursuits.

nOm9H.png

Furries, feel free to carry on, defending your lifestyle is fine.

Furries in Denial, feel free to carry on, the path to truth begins in lies.

"Liberals"*, get off your soap box...Unless you plan to start hunting Furries down to wipe out the 'Freaks'...or are paranoid enough to believe they are gonna hunt your down if you don't post your opposition to their life style...Then what reason, exactly, is there to have an opinion on them?

They are living their life, I am living my life....There is no overlap.

*I use the term "Liberals" to mean people who think that premising your hate filled statement with the words 'I don't mind them' or 'I wouldn't mind them if', and conclude by saying 'I don't have any proof, so I might be wrong', makes it ok to say that hatefilled statement.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I know it can sometimes be hard to detect if someone's being serious or not over the internet, and I guess you tripped over yourself to post that MS Paint chart so much that you conveniently missed the part where I encouraged furries to eat animal feces and hide their food in the ground, but how could you misconstrue my post so much when I clearly said I was exaggerating everything? But hey, can't miss an opportunity to tote that "furry persecution" [cabbage]!

2009rb9.jpg

.... I laughed a bit at that Venn Diagram. I want to know, why liberals? In the world, we have three classes of people - Furries, Closet Furries, and Liberals. #-o

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

There comes a certain age at which one is expected to stop looking at the pictures in books and start reading the words for meaningful content. Had you taken time to read the post, you both would have realized that not only is the diagram not the most important part, but Archimage is actually saying something relevant to the "discussion" here.

He is using a different definition of the word "liberal" than normally. Next time you think a post doesn't make sense, read it again instead of jumping down the poster's throat.

I never really understood why there is so much animosity against furries. Everyone has fantasies of one sort or the other, anthropomorphic animals are in no way different in my eyes. An it harm none, do what ye will.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

There comes a certain age at which one is expected to stop looking at the pictures in books and start reading the words for meaningful content. Had you taken time to read the post, you both would have realized that not only is the diagram not the most important part, but Archimage is actually saying something relevant to the "discussion" here.

He is using a different definition of the word "liberal" than normally. Next time you think a post doesn't make sense, read it again instead of jumping down the poster's throat.

I read the post, but I'm laughing at the Venn Diagram. Sheesh, don't get your panties in a wad.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

This thread is creeping me out...

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

I enjoy the fact that the 'furries in denial' overlaps with 'furries'

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I read the post, but I'm laughing at the Venn Diagram. Sheesh, don't get your panties in a wad.

A poster who rarely posts in OT shows up and posts an opinion different from the norm. Let's all complain about his diagram and word choice, shall we? Then in a few months we can start a thread about how OT doesn't have real discussions and all the posts are by the same old people.

A poster who rarely posts in OT shows up and posts an opinion different from the norm. Let's all complain about his diagram and word choice, shall we? Then in a few months we can start a thread about how OT doesn't have real discussions and all the posts are by the same old people.

This is so classic OT. Condescending the oldies for not being warm towards the new folk. No wonder we have the same discussions over and over.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Right, I've seen enough. Clearly this discussion isn't going to end in anything but a flamewar.

I offered, many many many many times. I offered not locks, but more in-depth discussions. Bitter ones. Sweet ones. Ones with photoshops.

So much was offered.

So much was rejected.

Now even the reasons have been forgotten.

Only the suffering remains.

pinhead19551685.gif