01-Mar-2011 - Elemental Workshop IV

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES more crap to do to maintain my quest cape. Can't wait to get some horrible boots and gloves to go with all the other horrible stuff from these horrible quests.

If you don't like quests, why bother having a quest cape? Shouldn't a cape be for something you enjoy doing? Don't want to do quests, don't do them?

I'm a completionist.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

YES more crap to do to maintain my quest cape. Can't wait to get some horrible boots and gloves to go with all the other horrible stuff from these horrible quests.

If you don't like quests, why bother having a quest cape? Shouldn't a cape be for something you enjoy doing? Don't want to do quests, don't do them?

I'm a completionist.

Then you should go trough it and enjoy the fuzzy warm feeling you have completed it :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Guest Melvinkooi

Guide on the cosmic machine? I can't get past the second stage. No idea what to do.

You need have to get all the runes lazers to the other side across pillars.

It's not that hard, you can set the height of the emitter too

Guide on the cosmic machine? I can't get past the second stage. No idea what to do.

You need have to get all the runes lazers across a pillar.

It's not that hard, you can set the height of the emitter too

That doesn't really help him at all, lol.

Just look for the similar color between the pillars (at any level, once you get to stage 2 and 3), there's only one, and once you find it, just rotate 'til they're all facing the same direction and BAM, that row is done. Now repeat for the others.

But I'll agree that the Cosmic Machine was relatively easy. The Chaos one however...wow, I have no idea where to start.

Yah another quest to do!

No smithing exp :thumbdown: could have used that. Oh well.

Now waiting for next quest :ohnoes:

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Full cosmic (before u do chaos and find the boot book):

[hide=Cosmic]

cosmic.png

[/hide]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Okay, so far I got this for the Chaos Machine:

You use a combination of an Elemental Rune (the one that the Automaton is standing on maybe?) and a command to make him do something...as far as what, I have no idea. Currently, he's standing on the Air Platform, and I had him "Operate" with an "Air" box thing, but nothing happened...so, I have no idea.

EDIT: @Sy Accursed: How did you make Cosmic Equipment? I haven't quite figured it out, lol.

The machine tht activates the automaton

Put a primed bar on and operate again (have to repower everytime but at most opuzzle doesnt reset at msot 1 pillar rotates itself)

Then its the usual workbench up top with various books

Stat resotres r a must it drains rc big time to charge bars

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The machine tht activates the automaton

Put a primed bar on and operate again (have to repower everytime but at most opuzzle doesnt reset at msot 1 pillar rotates itself)

Then its the usual workbench up top with various books

Stat resotres r a must it drains rc big time to charge bars

Ah, thank you very much.

So, it's like running a CPU. If you put the 'Get' cube and the 'Body' cube though the CPU, the Automaton will 'Get' whatever cube is on the shelf where the 'Body' token (the giant slabs on the floor) is.

I've figured out that much, but what on Earth do you do with it? What do I tell the robot to do?

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

So, it's like running a CPU. If you put the 'Get' cube and the 'Body' cube though the CPU, the Automaton will 'Get' whatever cube is on the shelf where the 'Body' token (the giant slabs on the floor) is.

I've figured out that much, but what on Earth do you do with it? What do I tell the robot to do?

I haven't figured that out either...

Anyhow, quest complete ;)

Mind hinting how to work the Chaos Machine? :P

I may have figured it out.

The Token where the Automaton is standing isn't important. What you're going to have to do is instruct it to "Get" with the Token where the boxes are (the one corresponding with the wall that needs to be broken to get access to the blank Tokens).

...if that makes sense. :S

You need to order the automaton to activate the chaos charging machine.

To do this, you need to get it to the chaos token and operate the machine.

This is done by using a chaos address box and an operate command box.

But to get to the chaos token, you need to break the wall near the earth token.

And so on. ;)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Jagex uses punctuation like a 10 year old.

your.png

Ug. How the hell did they not catch that. I have no faith in either the content or the QA team when cabbage like this managed to slip through.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

I think I've got it...

'Get' 'Body > 'Put' 'Mind' > 'Get' Cosmic' > Put 'Mind' > 'Get' 'Nature' > 'Put' 'Mind' > 'Break' 'Law' > 'Get' Fire' > 'Put' Water' > Then you chisel the Astral token into the Slab and from there, I'm not sure.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png