Tasks worth using the RoW on

Sir_Squab

nice troll bro

both sp mages and jungle/desert wyrms are like 500k an hour. they may be good for a diyer but for someone who utilizes trade they are frankly terrible money, and terrible effigies and charms

even if row quadrupled their unique drops i still wouldn't do em

mehh theyre worth it for the elites :3

and with the prices of items after wildy update, tons of tasks are uselesss now for people who slay for $$

gargs instantly come to mind

Itam.gif

nice troll bro

both sp mages and jungle/desert wyrms are like 500k an hour. they may be good for a diyer but for someone who utilizes trade they are frankly terrible money, and terrible effigies and charms

Who slays for the drops anymore? The free trade/wildy change tanked most of the drops. Now it's only done for fun :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

From my experience barrows is 1/10 chance, With the new grave I'd go for the RoW over RoL if it even makes the chance 1/9

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Switching rings is a loss of invy space, on some tasks you're close to juggling for space already. Never mind that slower kills = less kills = less drops per hour, but better drops. People going for purely speed this probably won't affect too much. Depends on how much it affects the drop rates, for me though i'm going to wait until they give us some numbers or people do some tests before i switch rings. :)

nice troll bro

Who slays for the drops anymore? The free trade/wildy change tanked most of the drops. Now it's only done for fun :P

i slay for slayer xp, charms, and effigies

and jungle/desert wyrms and sp mages are terrible at all 3 of those

If it makes much difference I might use it at tds, wouldn't use at any slayer task though xp > drops...unless it increases effigies or charms (unlikely)

Bbk.png

I already use RoW for all non Kuradel dungeon slayer tasks. I may use it on certain tasks in her slayer dungeon, like steels or abby demons, but that is about it. Furo rings are just to good to pass up, and so cheap to use.

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

I already KNOW i'll wear it for clue scrolls, since no other ring really helps for those anyways, and small increase in (hopefully) valuable drops would be nice.

indeed, and who knows, maybe the teleports will be helpful.

in fact, i will say that (after the price becomes stable) its going to cost about 50 to 60k just for the ability to tele.

i wonder what abby demons will be like, with the new ash drops and the RoW (probably) boosting whip drop rate. camping them could become quite profitable.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Combat bracelets are 39K (because some pures use them) and skills necklaces are 16K.

I highly doubt RoW will be worth that much, unless their teleports are really, really useful, since we're pretty much saturated with teleport locations now.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

As well as the ring of wealth, a little discussion was going on in the Runescape forums and it got me wondering about the ring of stone as well. In the RS manual it says

What does the ring of stone do?

The ring of stone grants you the ability to turn yourself into a rock' date=' any attempts to do anything other than type via the chat box will cause the user to return to normal.

[b']It may also have other magical abilities which are unknown at this time.[/b]

Future update for the ring of stone too perhaps? Apparently we haven't found out its other magical abilities after all these years. Same with the 120 dungeoneering cape and the hidden door or whatever it is related to :-)

2vuhgcn.png

If it makes much difference I might use it at tds, wouldn't use at any slayer task though xp > drops...unless it increases effigies or charms (unlikely)

But that begs the question -- depending entirely upon just "how" this amendment to the RoW goes, of course -- will it better to go after a slight increase in a percentage chance of a better drop each kill, or a slightly more efficient kill-rate per trip?

:unsure:

Either way, it seems to me to be a "gamble" -- but which is the better wager?

nyuseg.png