Tasks worth using the RoW on

Sir_Squab

Well, I'm gonna jump the gun a little and make this topic. You know it was only a matter of time, although at the moment it's pure speculation. What tasks are good candidates for bring the ring of wealth to?

Since we all know the Ring of Wealth is getting a good upgrade this month, what slayer tasks do you think it will be worth using on after the upgrade?

First off - Kuradels dungeon. If your fighting any task there, you'd probably benefit more from the ferocious ring then the RoW. Abyssal Demons/Dark beasts are the only ones worth considering imo - rest of them have no great drops to speak of, except for the visage of the metal dragons which are too obscenely rare to try to get as a drop imo.

Wyrms - seem like a great candidate. They all have a drop worth a decent amount, and there's no ferocious ring to consider. There IS the berserker ring however. I think these will be generally accepted as good to use the RoW on.

Spiritual Mages - given the frequency of dragon boots, this will (I think) be the best use for it. I expect there to be a somewhat noticeable increase in the amount of boots one would get per task.

Thoughts? I've seen more then one person put down the RoW on the basis that faster slayer exp > slayer drops.

Lastly, what are good monsters to camp with the Ring of Wealth? Will it become the new standard bossing ring?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Berserker until monster is mostly dead, then switch to RoW.

Of course, only some monsters will be worth bothering to do this for. I'll probably do it on abbys, metals, Kril (greater demon task), DKs, and maybe spiritual mages.

Edit: oh and ice strykes.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

We don't know the extent to which it will be improved so we can't really speculate at all.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

They refered a "slight increase". Imo, it won't be worth taking RoW over berserker/ony (i) to bosses.

I think that monsters like spiritual mages will be worth, because they the dragon boots are so common (comparing to other easy to kill monsters specific drops) that the ring would help alot. So these plus monsters like these.

I'm curious how the RoW will work on lootshare. RoW takes effecti s everyone is using it, or it takes efffect to the person who who is supposed to get the drop? Meh im confused

Skiller11101.png

Since I already use it on everything since im poor.

Probably everything now

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Of course, only some monsters will be worth bothering to do this for. I'll probably do it on abbys, metals, Kril (greater demon task), DKs, and maybe spiritual mages.

I thought Kril was a lesser demon....or did they change that?

We should probably wait for the update to come out so we actually know how much the ring changes.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Switching between rings seems kind of excessive - i'd personally take the loss of+4/8str for the convenience of not having to switch between rings each kill

I thought Kril was a lesser demon....or did they change that?

We should probably wait for the update to come out so we actually know how much the ring changes.

Kril is a greater demon now

Isn't Kril a lesser demon? Or are you getting the kills off that one general and not killing Kril?

Isn't Kril a lesser demon? Or are you getting the kills off that one general and not killing Kril?

They recently changed it to a Greater Demon.

td2sig.jpg

The teleports sound cool, I might use Fericious in Kuradels, then non Kuradels I might start using RoW.

Edit: I also hope one of the teleport option is Rellekka or Taverly, or both.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Ill prob be using row for everything, seeing as attack bonuses never matter to me.

Although debating its usefulness between it and the +1 pray from explorers, if it is worth more than +1 pray to me ill use it

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I hope they improve the chances of ancient effigies <3:

damn if they do that i'm using row for sure ;o

Aren't effigies on the same drop table as charms (With some variations for the combat level mechanic) though? If so I doubt the row would affect them...

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Yet you can't tell, can you?

All we know is that it'll improve Bork trips, Barrows, Kingly impling (looting), Pyramid plunder AND provide Teleports. For that reason alone it's very worth looking into, as all five aforementioned things are done often. The bonus of high-level drops just makes it better.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I hope they improve the chances of ancient effigies <3:

damn if they do that i'm using row for sure ;o

Aren't effigies on the same drop table as charms (With some variations for the combat level mechanic) though? If so I doubt the row would affect them...

Monsters specific drops aren't affected by the ROW currently.

They can obviously change it.......

We won't know until it's done.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

no slayer tasks, perhaps except dagannoth kings

sp mages and jungle/desert wyrms are not worth doing at all, their profit is horrible and the rare drops are near worthless

row is probably good for ffa corp/nex

i lol'd a bit

pretty ignorant post

strykeworms are perfect task, so are metals, for increased elite clues, and other cute little drops like tortsol/dwarfweed/lantadyme seeds, along with dlegs, visage

only afew examples cuz i havent finished reading past your stupid post :)

Itam.gif

no slayer tasks, perhaps except dagannoth kings

sp mages and jungle/desert wyrms are not worth doing at all, their profit is horrible and the rare drops are near worthless

row is probably good for ffa corp/nex

i lol'd a bit

pretty ignorant post

strykeworms are perfect task, so are metals, for increased elite clues, and other cute little drops like tortsol/dwarfweed/lantadyme seeds, along with dlegs, visage

only afew examples cuz i havent finished reading past your stupid post :)

What's ignorant is that none of us know how much it will affect anything...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

nice troll bro

both sp mages and jungle/desert wyrms are like 500k an hour. they may be good for a diyer but for someone who utilizes trade they are frankly terrible money, and terrible effigies and charms

even if row quadrupled their unique drops i still wouldn't do em

nice troll bro

both sp mages and jungle/desert wyrms are like 500k an hour. they may be good for a diyer but for someone who utilizes trade they are frankly terrible money, and terrible effigies and charms

even if row quadrupled their unique drops i still wouldn't do em

sp mages are even less than 500k/hr and zero charms/effigies

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

We don't know the extent to which it will be improved so we can't really speculate at all.

This. There are so many possibilities that the ring of wealth can be changed to do something completely unexpected.

The best thing to do is to wait. Since ring of wealths are practically easy to get, I wouldn't panic about the prices

too much.

I'm interested to see how good the affects will be. The teleports and mini-game boost seem pretty interesting too.

Will deffinitely take this when I go to Barrows, DK's and GWD. The petty extra strength/attack bonuses don't bother me as much as some.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png