Help me organize my bank!

Wkw

Alright, I'm looking for help to organize, sort, and clear out my bank..

For the most part, the top bit of it has stayed the same for a few years. There used to be about 50 tinderboxes where my house tabs are, that only got axed when construction came out, and whenvever I do something, I opt for replacing something with something else so that most things down low don't get shifted to the left or the right.

Before you say "USE BANK TABS NO NO SHUT UP I SAID USE THE ****ING BANK TABS", let me tell you that I prefer to keep things that aren't removed from my bank somewhere and just scroll up/down to them. I think that knowing WHAT is in your bank and WHERE it is is better then just clicking a tab.

[hide]2QoEd.png[/hide]

So, suggestions on what to axe?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I dont understand your no tab philosphy, it makes absolutely no sense as you can scroll through them as normal using them, if you didn't know ;-)

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Sell the arrow collection. Unless it has sentimental value, you'll only be using top-notch arrows with your money.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

get omni tiara, alch rune meds and warhammers, get rid of bronze knives, combine potions, drop highwayman cape, crush that bird's nest, remove swamp lizard and dagannoth hide, raw chickens??, remove empty pots unless you use them for some reason

do you actually use the obby mauls and the raw materials of which you have fewer than 100 stocked?

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

2qoed.png

all dotted items are unnecessary with some exceptions depending on your play style (combat runes, rune sets)

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

2qoed.png

all dotted items are unnecessary with some exceptions depending on your play style (combat runes, rune sets)

Holy [cabbage], I love you. Whenever I see someone else's bank like this, I always want to take the picture and mark the hell out of it for the useless junk. I just can't be bothered.

Isn't it sad seeing that half of your bank that you "scroll through" is complete and utter junk?

S2buxtG.png

img

Holy [cabbage], I love you. Whenever I see someone else's bank like this, I always want to take the picture and mark the hell out of it for the useless junk. I just can't be bothered.

Isn't it sad seeing that half of your bank that you "scroll through" is complete and utter junk?

OCD powers activate!

also wtf is up with the noted teaks IN YOUR BANK?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

It's not complete and utter junk; it's just not keeping. If he had, say a max pile of leather boots, then yes, that would fall under the category of junk.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

img

OCD powers activate!

also wtf is up with the noted teaks IN YOUR BANK?

Alright, the image is a good start.. But some things are perplexing. Why get rid of guthans helm, skirt, spear, but not the plate? Other things I can't seem to agree with, but most of it is good.

Also, noted teaks are thanks to a butler bug when construction game out.

Armadyl communique can't be reobtained, so it would be silly to get rid of it.

Also, get rid of tome of frost? :rolleyes:

Time to do some spring cleaning... Or.. Bi-decade cleaning

Why get rid of guthans helm, skirt, spear, but not the plate?

The plate is the cheapest and highest defence version of any Barrows plate. Very economical, high defence. The skirt is replaced by Veracs skirt or tassets, helm by Veracs helm. No need for Guthans set effect.

Armadyl communique can't be reobtained, so it would be silly to get rid of it.

Its useless. You do not need it. Especially if it cannot be reobtained.

Warship is also useless, and can't be reobtained. But people keep them... because they can't be reobtained. Likewise with all rares :P

I'm about half way done and seem to of gotten around 12m out of this. About 150 spaces knocked off.

A lot of stuff remains for my HH seeds, regular seeds, and 1 2 3 dose potions :\

Warship? What? And what's this item above the blue d hide and beside the kyatt pouches?

Also, for those wondering about not using tabs, I think the thing is this person managed to get a good, organized bank system going before tabs and such, and thus doesn't want to swtich to a new organizational system.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Warship? What? And what's this item above the blue d hide and beside the kyatt pouches?

Also, for those wondering about not using tabs, I think the thing is this person managed to get a good, organized bank system going before tabs and such, and thus doesn't want to swtich to a new organizational system.

Superior Locator from MA

And warship: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/War_ship

People keep rares as an investment. If they can't sell them, then it's merely sentimental. If it's not sentimental, get rid of it. Also, it's better to use tabs. You can still scroll up and down on the first tab and see every tab, but if you organize into specifics (i.e. runes/magic/combat/potions/etc) you can quickly grab something vs. scrolling and looking.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

addy square is used for clues. Thought tome of frost was just some random book.

DM0Yq2c.png

addy square is used for clues.

Someone with 28M can definitely afford alching an addy square shield and buying a new one the next time he needs to do such a clue.

Personally I keep my clue gear so I don't have to be hassled to buy it all again. And sometimes they take a while to buy which can be annoying.

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

addy square is used for clues.

Someone with 28M can definitely afford alching an addy square shield and buying a new one the next time he needs to do such a clue.

Not the point. You don't want to be running to G.E every time you need it for a clue.

Southpark0o.png

Click for bloggy ^^

Please, WKW, just use bank tabs! I'll even let you use my template: tongue.gif

Magic tab example:

bankmagictabmarch2011.png

Tab:

1 - General junk used infrequently (Desert Robes, Pyramid plunder loot (to note and sell later on to the NPC, all kinds of currency & tickets, bones etc)

2 - Melee (weapons, armour, slayer gear)

3 - Range (crossbow, knives, darts, bolts, hides, accumulator etc)

4 - Magic & Runecrafting (Runes, staves, robes, pouches, books, essence)

5 - Fishing & Cooking (raw and cooked fish, cakes [for agility], rods, nets, bait, feathers, cooking urns)

6 - Herblore & Farming (vials [filled + empty], clean herbs, secondary ingredients, pestle & mortar, finished potions, herb and tree seeds, spade)

7 - Summoning (charms, pouches, shards, commonly used familiar pouches, common secondary ingredients)

8 - Mining, Smithing, Woodcutting, Fletching, Construction & Crafting (Pickaxe, ore, hammers, bars, knife, tinderbox, axe, logs, saw, planks, chisel, gems, jewellery, moulds, needle, dragonhide, flax, bowstring, etc etc)

9 - General items used frequently (Glory amulets, lightweight gear, task area rewards, other quick teleportation items)

I can provide pictures of each tab if you prefer a visual alternative.

Tab 8 is so big because the resources are usually shared between those skills.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

TBH I don't do clues anymore.. Except for elites. Which I've had none of.

get rid of all your clue scroll items then.

DM0Yq2c.png