Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you mean you to get drunk now, not to get wasted.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I drink to get a good buzz. Cause that's when I have the most fun.

Sometimes I overstep it a bit and start to feel kinda sick, so I stop until I get back to just that nice buzz. I've never blacked out and have only gotten really sick once. Not fun.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I drink to be crazy, but the good kind. I hate being sick, I've made a vow never to puke again in my entire life. I also like drinking sambuca for the taste, but that's not really the same thing.

Also, suggestions for straight spirits to drink in shots, other than Jaeger, vodka, and tequila?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Just wana rant right now...

A few nights ago I went out to get some weed (half an o for 110). So i meet up with my friend where he takes me to his dealer. We give the dealer the cash and when he goes into the apartment building (to get the weed) he doesn't come back. My friend had trusted him dozens of times. No ones heard much of him since. In short, 80% of weed dealers = Petty scum. FACT. soz for the terrible writing really tired atm.

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

A few nights ago I went out to get some weed (half an o for 110). So i meet up with my friend where he takes me to his dealer. We give the dealer the cash and when he goes into the apartment building (to get the weed) he doesn't come back. My friend had trusted him dozens of times. No ones heard much of him since. In short, 80% of weed dealers = Petty scum. FACT. soz for the terrible writing really tired atm.

That's why you go with them to get the weed or you give the money as your dealer is giving you the weed. Don't be stupid and you wont get ripped off. Be careful though. I had an old dealer who pulled a gun on me to make sure he could trust me.

kevinh.png

moreawesome.png

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell

I drink to be crazy, but the good kind. I hate being sick, I've made a vow never to puke again in my entire life. I also like drinking sambuca for the taste, but that's not really the same thing.

Also, suggestions for straight spirits to drink in shots, other than Jaeger, vodka, and tequila?

I love drinking sambuca at bars.. it's so obvious that you're drinking something awesome when it's on fire that you get a lot of attention from the ladies :thumbsup:

As for straight spirits, try 1/3 malibu, 1/3 tia maria and 1/3 triple sec. Shaken. I thought it would be disgusting but now it's my favorite shot in the world taste-wise.

If you don't even want to mix the hard at all, a solid choice is just straight up triple sec or jack. I never really liked jack though, dunno why all the schoolboys push it so hard.

hiccup.png

I love drinking sambuca at bars.. it's so obvious that you're drinking something awesome when it's on fire that you get a lot of attention from the ladies :thumbsup:

As for straight spirits, try 1/3 malibu, 1/3 tia maria and 1/3 triple sec. Shaken. I thought it would be disgusting but now it's my favorite shot in the world taste-wise.

If you don't even want to mix the hard at all, a solid choice is just straight up triple sec or jack. I never really liked jack though, dunno why all the schoolboys push it so hard.

Yeah, Jack is alright as a mixer but as a shot or on it's own it tastes vile I think. For shots, things like Sourz/Goldschlager/cheap Absinthe are alright. Whisky if you want as well. I wouldn't take any top-drawer/decent/expensive spirits as shots though, like a single malt or a good bottle of vodka or something.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Hey I'm going to college next year, and I have several questions about binge drinking.

I see myself pregaming football games and occasionally partying.

When I drink, I usually get pretty drunk (.1% to .15% BAC)

I'm wondering about alcohol and academic performance.

Binge drinking is known to damage the hippocampus (center responsible for long-term memory creation and learning)

If I binge drink like I say I will in college, will I be at a serious disadvantage in my classes?

I only see myself drinking on the weekends, never on school nights.

The reason I'm sort of freaking out is that I feel completely out of the loop right now (I got very drunk on the night of August 5th). Another reason why I probably feel so out of it is because I did not sleep at all that night lol.

Also, why do I almost never feel hungover? I don't have the raging headaches like my friends, but I do feel somewhat nauseous. I've never thrown up before as a result of drinking :)

Thanks!

(If it helps, I'm 17, 145 lbs, and male)

Agent_G_F.png

If you drink on the weekends and you do your homework before you go out, you'll be fine.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Also, why do I almost never feel hungover? I don't have the raging headaches like my friends, but I do feel somewhat nauseous. I've never thrown up before as a result of drinking :)

This is all theoretical, but if you're a lightweight, you might not consume enough alcohol to get dehydrated, whereas your heavier friends do (this is assuming alcohol doesn't proportionately affect drunkenness and dehydration). Also, if you eat more than they do while and before you drink, you'll stay hydrated and you'll have more vitamins and electrolytes in you, whereas as your friends feel dehydrated.

Do you drink much water before you go to sleep after drinking alcohol? Or eat much before/during your drinking session? Or it could just be that, as you're still young, your body is better at coping with the aftermath of a heavy nights drinking (something about producing more of a certain enzyme that breaks down alcohol, if I remember right. I might've just pulled that out my ass).

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I was asking for liquor ideas, not mixes, sorry for the confusion. We wanted to try some aged tequila (we usually get reposado) but there are none at the SAQ for the price we usually pay for a 750ml bottle.

Thanks!

how do you know your bac lol? you probably never feel hungover because you didnt drink enough pretty simple.

if you want a bad hangover drink about 2 red bulls during the night. always leads to blackout

killa870yt.png

Done it, neither has happened.

Hey I'm going to college next year, and I have several questions about binge drinking.

I see myself pregaming football games and occasionally partying.

When I drink, I usually get pretty drunk (.1% to .15% BAC)

Binge drinking is known to damage the hippocampus (center responsible for long-term memory creation and learning)

If I binge drink like I say I will in college, will I be at a serious disadvantage in my classes?

I only see myself drinking on the weekends, never on school nights.

The reason I'm sort of freaking out is that I feel completely out of the loop right now (I got very drunk on the night of August 5th). Another reason why I probably feel so out of it is because I did not sleep at all that night lol.

Thanks!

It depends on what type of drinker you are. Drugs help motivate me, so I'd be at a disadvantage to go sober for an entire semester. Sleep is probably the most important thing you should be worrying about when it comes to your academic performance.

That's why you go with them to get the weed or you give the money as your dealer is giving you the weed. Don't be stupid and you wont get ripped off. Be careful though. I had an old dealer who pulled a gun on me to make sure he could trust me.

What the [bleep]?! Around here there are people younger than me dealing pot and if they ever ripped me off (which they don't) I'm 100% sure I could kick their asses with both hands tied behind my back and not even be afraid of reprecussions. Most dealers I know are potheads themselves and sell pot just to fund their own habits. They're all nice people.

The biggest drunks are university kids around here and they turn out just fine. Just don't go partying two days before an exam.

I was asking for liquor ideas, not mixes, sorry for the confusion. We wanted to try some aged tequila (we usually get reposado) but there are none at the SAQ for the price we usually pay for a 750ml bottle.

gold%20strike.jpg

Gold Strike. I don't think they sell it outside Belgium and Holland. It's a 50% liquor and it contains small pieces of leaf gold and is brewed from cinnamon.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Gold Strike. I don't think they sell it outside Belgium and Holland. It's a 50% liquor and it contains small pieces of leaf gold and is brewed from cinnamon.

I might try Goldschlager, as it's basically the same thing, but actually available.