Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

I quit smoking weed and my sister quit smoking cigarettes today.

What am I going to do with all this dope #-o

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quit smoking weed and my sister quit smoking cigarettes today.

What am I going to do with all this dope #-o

Well, get some friends and have one last toke. Or just give it away.

My friends are out of town. And I can't smoke at all from now on, or else my sister starts smoking again. We made a deal.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I'll be near the Greyhound station in Ottawa at around noon, can you be there?

Sell the weed?

Salvia isn't want it's cracked up to be. It's more fun watching people trip on it then being the one tripping.

And acid like Adrenal said acid only stays in your system for a very short time. The drug that stays in your system the longest is weed, I believe.

tFtfA.jpg

3Bdz0.png

I'm sure I can bike there in a few hours.

Slow biker are slow.

Steve, my friends aren't in town, I don't want to stand in the street and ask random people... I'll probably just keep it and sell it eventually.

Okay guys I'm not looking like the Michelin man carrying my dope around, there's only enough for one.

TIF is my drug.

That is in part true. I came home the other morning with a bit of a headache (was semi-hungover from a party the previous night), so I wasn't feeling good at all. Didn't help that I was a bit wound up because I didn't get to see the girl I liked for very long that night. I started browsing these forums and it calmed me down.

And I never threw up.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Salvia isn't want it's cracked up to be. It's more fun watching people trip on it then being the one tripping.

My friend took salvia at his house the other week, he ended up not talking for over an hour and just smiling with his eyes closed. Turns out he thought he was a couch and when he was thinking if there were any coins lost inside him he went on a magical journey of adventure.

2v8sgvs.png

I make it a general rule to never side with nor against drugs. If people want to use them, fine, enjoy. If they don't want to, fine, enjoy.

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

My friend took salvia at his house the other week, he ended up not talking for over an hour and just smiling with his eyes closed. Turns out he thought he was a couch and when he was thinking if there were any coins lost inside him he went on a magical journey of adventure.

Salvia only last for about ten minutes, but the things people envision are the funniest.

tFtfA.jpg

^ Sure, hard street drugs are very expensive, but most pharms particularly opiates, benzos and some amphetamines that are produced on a commerical / industrial level are incredibly cheap, not only because of govt subsidies, just that they're easy to manufacture (by those companies). H addicts routinely use oxys' when they're outta cash, there's not too much of a significant difference in it's physiological effects.

The expensive drugs are only expensive because of the transport. Heroine and Coke are grown in other continents by slaves (so next to no production costs) and then smuggled into Europe and the US which is what makes them expensive. LSD, speed and pot for example are cheap because they are easy to make/grow in your own backyard.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

LSD isn't easy to make at all. I mean, if you really wanted to put the effort in, anyone could do it, but it takes a lot of expensive equipment and odd ingredients.

Pot is still expensive here... 20$ a gram for dank. I hear about people in like California or Washington (state) who can get it for ten a gram and like 30 an eighth.

The spelling of eighth always trips me up.

PM me for fitocracy invite

LSD isn't easy to make at all. I mean, if you really wanted to put the effort in, anyone could do it, but it takes a lot of expensive equipment and odd ingredients.

Pot is still expensive here... 20$ a gram for dank. I hear about people in like California or Washington (state) who can get it for ten a gram and like 30 an eighth.

The spelling of eighth always trips me up.

where do you live? 10 bucks for a gram of bc bud

killa870yt.png

Actually, some people will insist on naming the kind of weed they're having/offering (like "Hey yeah, I only have M39, it's not that great" or "Dude I got White Widow we're going to be [bleep]ed"), regardless of the fact that they're light enough to get high on anything.

I've been smoking Cannabis for awhile now and I don't agree on it being illegal. I'm athletic and an A student and I feel like the stereotype of pot users is what gives it a bad name. I've smoked with the captain of the wrestling team, some of the varsity football players and my basketball team. When I smoke I am able to relax and finish my homework and do well in sports. I really think that by the time I have kids it will be a legal drug to use in America.

I've also been drinking for about two years and I find that alot worse the weed. I used to drink to get drunk and I would throw parties at my friend's houses when their parents went away. I was at a college party this summer and a friend of mine who is 18 had a bit to much to drink and passed out and was in a coma for a few days. You can't have that happen to you when you smoke weed. I just find that the whole legalization of drugs is flawed in America.

I went on a camping trip with some friends two weeks ago in the middle of the woods and had some Salvia. I'm surprised that this is legal. I was tripping hard and felt like I was in the matrix and understood the meaning of like and the universe. You could really hurt yourself while on this if people aren't there to make sure you don't do something stupid.

kevinh.png

moreawesome.png

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell