Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

And that is why I always put my liquor in a bottle with a sports cap. Tough to mix though, because it's opaque.

I keep imagining you as the guy in your avatar. It's so disconcerting...

Oddly enough, sometimes I picture Wall-E posting on Tif because of your avatar.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is why I always put my liquor in a bottle with a sports cap. Tough to mix though, because it's opaque.

This is how I always imagined Omar:

4177140588_792501653d.jpg

Haha joking, of course, but I just remember that picture of your afro.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Let me start my post off by saying I don't do drugs, including drinking. Although I do drink caffeine and realistically its terrible for you and as addicting as a lot of other drugs. Anyway, I'm not against illegal drug usage or legal. I personally choose not to do them right now because I don't feel like they are important for me at 17 years old to be doing. That being said I have spent a many of hours educating myself on different drugs, the way they effect people, and how the drugs work. I feel like one day I will experiment with certain drugs and I think its extremely important to be educated on the drugs beforehand. Plus I find drugs interesting.

Vit0c0rleone.png

A few shots of vodka with heroin or oxy is quite the experience. Though, too much alcohol and respiratory failure becomes a real risk.

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

Let me start my post off by saying I don't do drugs, including drinking. Although I do drink caffeine and realistically its terrible for you and as addicting as a lot of other drugs. Anyway, I'm not against illegal drug usage or legal. I personally choose not to do them right now because I don't feel like they are important for me at 17 years old to be doing. That being said I have spent a many of hours educating myself on different drugs, the way they effect people, and how the drugs work. I feel like one day I will experiment with certain drugs and I think its extremely important to be educated on the drugs beforehand. Plus I find drugs interesting.

this post just like blew my mind

i don't even know

5184976413_09f423ce8d.jpg

PM me for fitocracy invite

I don't see how there's anything confusing about it.

I don't actively do drugs. I educate myself on drugs, because I find them interesting and feel like its important to educate yourself on drugs before doing them which I more than likely will one day try a few different things.

Vit0c0rleone.png

I educate myself on drugs, because I find them interesting and feel like its important to educate yourself on drugs before doing them.

I do the same thing and I agree. I don't want to put a substance in my body if I am not aware of the dangers or effects.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

This is how I always imagined Omar:

4177140588_792501653d.jpg

Haha joking, of course, but I just remember that picture of your afro.

I was disturbed by how close you got for a second. Also, the Beckett picture is a reference but I'm not convinced anyone got it. Don't ask me to explain, it's a secret.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

So, last night I was supposed to have a really fun time drinking with my friends. And it's like the only time I can because we were camping in this person's back yard for the night (i.e. no dd needed, thus, I could drink).

Alas, I drank a bit too fast and instead of getting a nice buzz, I kinda got pretty drunk and started falling asleep standing up. A friend slapped me in the face and it didn't even hurt. So, I just went to bed. At 11pm (I started at 7pm). Haha, kinda lame, but I couldn't help it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

If you've got cancer, and want to try shrooms -

http://www.bpru.org/cancer-studies/

Which reminds me of something on the last few pages when someone mentioned DMT.

DMT, LSD, psilocybin, Mescaline, these are all highly powerful psychedelic entheogens - if you've got some underlying problems in your life, don't go near them. Bad grades, in debt, broke up with girlfriend, struggling with stress, depression, worry etc etc - it's going to give you a bad trip, more than that it's going completely (negatively) alter your psyche, and often worsen those depressive conditions.

I'll just quote someone else -

"It is often a risk not worth taking. Hence my extreme emphasis to never take hallucinogens in an uncontrolled setting when you aren't at least somewhat content with your life and are unlikely to find anything within yourself so disturbing that it cannot be calmly dealt with."

This brings us with drawing parallels with heroin from a few pages back, is a similar argument I believe. Those without self control, who have some underlying deficiency in their own lives that they then seek to fill with "drugs", is NOT going to help them. Once you're happy with your life, go all out. Just make sure you're always in control.

Did you end up trying high doses of acid? I'm interested in giving small doses of shrooms or acid a try.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

My friend said LSD was better than DMT, but DMT was more vivid.

Just throwing that out there.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Seems valid to me.

Cause I think that stuff stays in your body for a very very long time (maybe even forever). And you can start tripping at any time in the future, no matter how small a dose you've done. I distinctly remember my teacher telling me that one of his buddies had done a bit during high school and when he was a grown man, he was at the gym and had a mini-trip right.

Anyway, maybe if there's a draft I'll do some. I don't like the idea of going into the military.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Did you end up trying high doses of acid? I'm interested in giving small doses of shrooms or acid a try.

Yes, I did. It was highly interesting. Don't go with shrooms straight away to be honest, a single tab of LSD (<150 ug) is a nice mellow trip.

My friend said LSD was better than DMT, but DMT was more vivid.

Just throwing that out there.

I don't know about better, but DMT is definitely more vivid. I haven't done it (although I plan on), it's a substance which should be treated with respect. To give a somewhat misleading analogy, high doses of LSD, it slowly feels like you're mind and losing grasp with reality. It's slightly scary at first, but like mentioned previously negative feelings / apprehensions just make it worse, in the end I actually quite enjoyed it.

I'm interested to see the result of that psilocybin study.

Cause I think that stuff stays in your body for a very very long time (maybe even forever). And you can start tripping at any time in the future, no matter how small a dose you've done. I distinctly remember my teacher telling me that one of his buddies had done a bit during high school and when he was a grown man, he was at the gym and had a mini-trip right.

LSD does not stay in your body more than a day.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth1.shtml

As for the flashbacks, that's more or less accurate.

DMT, LSD, psilocybin, Mescaline, these are all highly powerful psychedelic entheogens - if you've got some underlying problems in your life, don't go near them. Bad grades, in debt, broke up with girlfriend, struggling with stress, depression, worry etc etc - it's going to give you a bad trip, more than that it's going completely (negatively) alter your psyche, and often worsen those depressive conditions.

This is really important. It's all about setting "rules" for yourself so that you can use the drug in the safest and most enjoyable way possible.

e.g. I never use psychedelics in the winter. Too depressing a season.

Psychedelics are not toys to mess around with. Know what you are getting yourself into. :!:

They can't, Duff, but they'll ask you if you've ever tried it and remind you, in case you're lying, that you could have after-effects at a critical moment.

Oh, I see. That makes sense.

So, night two of that party I was at last night is tonight (o.O what a bundle of nights). And I don't think I'm going to drink anything, cause I'm still recovering from last night. I'm not used to being able to party two nights in a row.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |