Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

I drink 'till I'm happy-buzzed which depends on the situation & place I'm at.

There are exceptions where me and the people I'm with get out of hand... but we have our reasons. =P~

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold Strike. I don't think they sell it outside Belgium and Holland. It's a 50% liquor and it contains small pieces of leaf gold and is brewed from cinnamon.

I might try Goldschlager, as it's basically the same thing, but actually available.

Never again. Never. At least I got everything into the garbage.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Gold Strike. I don't think they sell it outside Belgium and Holland. It's a 50% liquor and it contains small pieces of leaf gold and is brewed from cinnamon.

I might try Goldschlager, as it's basically the same thing, but actually available.

Never again. Never. At least I got everything into the garbage.

Gold flakes and all? :lol:

Goldschlager was one of the first things I ever had to drink. My buddy's Dad had a bottle of it and it was nassssssty.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I was a judge in a high-five competition and next thing I knew I was dreaming about obese black children painted in shades of blue and green. The drink is nasty. You can't really taste the alcohol, but it has a really greasy texture. I didn't drink more than usual, but I managed to black out. Maybe I shouldn't have had vodka as well, but man, worst day ever. I had to get off the bus at every mall to take a trip to the bathroom.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

We ended up having a half hour fight with one of my friends' old Playmobil as our only weaponry before we went to bed. Gold strike shots are pretty lethal.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'd much rather do tequila shots, at least they do taste like alcohol, but that really tasted like oily water with strong cinnamon candy flavour.

I was a judge in a high-five competition and next thing I knew I was dreaming about obese black children painted in shades of blue and green. The drink is nasty. You can't really taste the alcohol, but it has a really greasy texture. I didn't drink more than usual, but I managed to black out. Maybe I shouldn't have had vodka as well, but man, worst day ever. I had to get off the bus at every mall to take a trip to the bathroom.

Wow, that would have been a fun day. Worst I get is a severe burning sensation the next day whenever I drink goon.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Jesus, White Russians the other night. :unsure:

Too easy to drink, and probably not the best idea to mix light & dark spirits - for me at least.

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

Jesus, White Russians the other night. :unsure:

Too easy to drink, and probably not the best idea to mix light & dark spirits - for me at least.

A lot of people say that mixing drinks isn't a good idea. Not sure if this is actually sound advice or not though.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You're more likely to overdo it if you mix. You can go from vodka before you go raving for example to just beers once you're there. But if you start getting hammered off beer and then drink something stronger it's harder to know when to stop. One night I started with whine, then some beers, then whiskey-coke, then just whiskey, more beers and finally whine again and woke up in the hospital because of alcohol poisoning lol.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Is it weird that alcohol tastes horrible to me in basically any form?

No, a lot of people don't like alcohol.

Yeah i actually went through a phase where even the smell of it would make me sick.

I went through a phase where the smell of alcohol in my deodorant made me sick. That sucked.

If it's not the actual ethanol that grosses you out but rather the taste of certain beers or wines, you might be having really bad ones.

I drink to be crazy, but the good kind. I hate being sick, I've made a vow never to puke again in my entire life. I also like drinking sambuca for the taste, but that's not really the same thing.

Also, suggestions for straight spirits to drink in shots, other than Jaeger, vodka, and tequila?

I love drinking sambuca at bars.. it's so obvious that you're drinking something awesome when it's on fire that you get a lot of attention from the ladies :thumbsup:

As for straight spirits, try 1/3 malibu, 1/3 tia maria and 1/3 triple sec. Shaken. I thought it would be disgusting but now it's my favorite shot in the world taste-wise.

If you don't even want to mix the hard at all, a solid choice is just straight up triple sec or jack. I never really liked jack though, dunno why all the schoolboys push it so hard.

I was asking for liquor ideas, not mixes, sorry for the confusion. We wanted to try some aged tequila (we usually get reposado) but there are none at the SAQ for the price we usually pay for a 750ml bottle.

Huh? Isn't it the LCBO where you live?

Also, you should've stuck with harrinator. Your new names blow bro.

hiccup.png

Harrison is my friend's name, not mine. I'm in Ottawa, Hull is like 20 minutes away and 18 year-olds can go.

Harrison is my friend's name, not mine. I'm in Ottawa, Hull is like 20 minutes away and 18 year-olds can go.

No, you're Harrinator.

And that makes sense, but when you turn 19 you should definitely switch to LCBO... they have Mckinnis and Gunn :o:O:O best beer ever!

hiccup.png

My friend didn't end up bringing weed, but we filled some flasks with Jim Bean Whiskey and passed it around the campfire.

And... Omar, you have no idea how much you just tripped me up while I was reading this thread... Kudos for the tricky display name. :thumbup: :grin:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

At the wedding I was given a bit of blueberry vodka mixed with ice tea. And I was reminded how much I dislike hard alcohol. Bleh.

Beer on the other hand I can stand. I've probably said that on this thread before, but tonight deserves another post of it. :)

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You should try rum and coke. It's more palatable than most other mixes, I find. Long island iced tea too, strangely.

Taqueray Gin + Schweppes Tonic Water here.

Rum + Coke isn't bad either.

Also, Goldschlager, seeing how you guys were discussing it last page... holy [cabbage]. A shot didn't quite make me throw up but made me dangerously close to doing so. I can do gin and tonic all day long but that stuff kicks my ass.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.