Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

I have some goa trance on my computer for when I try it.

It currently is in my bookmarks.

Sounds like it'll be a good time. Hope it is. :thumbsup: PM me after you try it if you wanna discuss trips (whenever you get around to trying it). Just remember, this is mainly a drug for the weekend. Depending on the time that you take it at, the trip can carry over into the next morning, so plan accordingly. There is also an "after glow" where the day after you tripped (mainly that morning afterwards) you will feel really weird. It's like a little after-trip-high, where you kind of feel like you're just floating around rather than actually walking. It's quite enjoyable really.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some goa trance on my computer for when I try it.

It currently is in my bookmarks.

Sounds like it'll be a good time. Hope it is. :thumbsup: PM me after you try it if you wanna discuss trips (whenever you get around to trying it). Just remember, this is mainly a drug for the weekend. Depending on the time that you take it at, the trip can carry over into the next morning, so plan accordingly. There is also an "after glow" where the day after you tripped (mainly that morning afterwards) you will feel really weird. It's like a little after-trip-high, where you kind of feel like you're just floating around rather than actually walking. It's quite enjoyable really.

I sure will. Sounds like a normal day for me after a 3-day LAN, since I don't sleep well unless I'm at home.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My friends and I have a few hits of Acid (LSD) ready, has anyone here done it? And if so would you recommend it?

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

subtle "i drink and do drugs so im cool" thread

that said, i drink socially. limit here is 19, so i don't mind. USA needs to lower theirs. silly that they can legally sign up for the army and die in the middle east years before they can touch alcohol

My friends and I have a few hits of Acid (LSD) ready, has anyone here done it? And if so would you recommend it?

Yes and yes :)

- Make sure you are comfortable around everyone who will be there

- Don't do it alone

- Music everybody enjoys really helps to guide the trip. Go for whatever kind of relaxing music you like. Tripping on death metal or hardcore or something can also be really cool (if you enjoy it) but I wouldn't recommend that for your first trip

- Make sure you're not tired or stressed; knowing you have to go to a family dinner at 8pm is a very bad state of mind.

- Have a calm environment. If you have a low dose you could do it at a party but it's better not to have too many impulses from the world around you.

It's a very unique experience and very fun as well.

subtle "i drink and do drugs so im cool" thread

I totally need internet respect from people who browse a Runescape forum :rolleyes: . It's just fun to share views/experiences with people (the entire point of forums).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Is lsd addictive or does it have any bad short / longterm effects? All I've done is marijuana (which I find incredibly enjoyable, since there are few to no effects) and lsd seems like it'd be incredibly fun, but I don't want to get addicted to any [cabbage], I'm 17 and am planning a successful future haha.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Is lsd addictive or does it have any bad short / longterm effects? All I've done is marijuana (which I find incredibly enjoyable, since there are few to no effects) and lsd seems like it'd be incredibly fun, but I don't want to get addicted to any [cabbage], I'm 17 and am planning a successful future haha.

No, it's not really addictive, and the only bad longterm effects are if you overuse it like any drug basically. Short term, you might have a bad trip like Furah mentioned, but that's generally going to happen due to nerves before you take it. You're going to want to be calm beforehand.

The two worst problems you might have is if you take it in public and you're not used to the effects, especially at school or around family you might not know how to control yourself. And second, after you're more experienced you'll want to increase your dosage, which is fine, but don't overdo it.

To top it off, it's relatively cheap; cost about $30 for 20 tabs, but then again I'm in California. Depending on your availability, it might be more. I know a lot of people are hard-pressed to get it in bulk.

Took 25 mg of hydrocodone about half an hour ago. I can feel it starting to kick in now. Going to play Runescape and work on my staking account until I pass out haha. Sounds like a fun night if you ask me.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Not addictive at all. Excessive use is not recommended though :P. And a bad trip will usually only occur if you're in an environment where you get too many impulses.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

what about xtc? my friends got some that I might try friday haha

Not addictive either although you might want to look into how it works (cba explaning). Definately do xtc at a party it was pretty much made for that.

Retired

Get a testing kit. Whatever the [bleep] was in the ecstasy I took had me coming down the next day, and it was pretty bad when I was crashing. When it is just MDMA it's a really, really great time and I would really recommend listening to hardstyle while tripping. I've not listened to dubstep on it, so I can't recommend from experience, but from what I know about MDMA, it would also be a good thing to listen to.

I really want to try it in a home environment, since I'd be able to sit in my room and rather enjoy everything.

Kind of a stupid question Furah, but can you explain these testing kits? How do you use it, where do you get it, etc. Is it something you can just keep in your pocket?

Kind of a stupid question Furah, but can you explain these testing kits? How do you use it, where do you get it, etc. Is it something you can just keep in your pocket?

I was just gonna ask that haha, not a stupid question.

So xtc or lsd? We're doing one or the other Friday, suggestions on what to do please, etc :P

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Save xtc for a rave^^ If you're just at some guys home go for LSD. You can also do both^^ Take your mdma about two hours after your lsd started working else you have your comedown while you're still tripping and that's bad. LSD and mdma is a wonderful combination but you should experience both seperately first (Unlike me who did his first lsd trip on mdma... It was awesome but I didn't really know what to expect from lsd afterwards).

Get a testing kit. Whatever the [bleep] was in the ecstasy I took had me coming down the next day, and it was pretty bad when I was crashing. When it is just MDMA it's a really, really great time and I would really recommend listening to hardstyle while tripping. I've not listened to dubstep on it, so I can't recommend from experience, but from what I know about MDMA, it would also be a good thing to listen to.

It's normal to have a bit of a crash after you've used mdma. But you should really have your pills tested because they could be fake or even worse have something like mccp/pma in them which just [bleep]s you up.

Here is information about the Marquis test used to identify mdma.

"Methylenedioxymethamphetamine HCl* (MDMA) Black" is the one you need so your test should come up black. No idea where to get a testing kit though (unless you also live in Belgium/ Netherlands).

You will enjoy every kind of music on mdma :P Just use it when you're at a rave with your favourite music and you'll have the time of your life. My first pill was at a hardstyle party by the way :mrgreen:. Nowadays I prefer hardcore but I've also done it at techno and psytrance parties.

Retired

Save xtc for a rave^^ If you're just at some guys home go for LSD. You can also do both^^ Take your mdma about two hours after your lsd started working else you have your comedown while you're still tripping and that's bad. LSD and mdma is a wonderful combination but you should experience both seperately first (Unlike me who did his first lsd trip on mdma... It was awesome but I didn't really know what to expect from lsd afterwards).

It's normal to have a bit of a crash after you've used mdma. But you should really have your pills tested because they could be fake or even worse have something like mccp/pma in them which just [bleep]s you up.

Here is information about the Marquis test used to identify mdma.

"Methylenedioxymethamphetamine HCl* (MDMA) Black" is the one you need so your test should come up black. No idea where to get a testing kit though (unless you also live in Belgium/ Netherlands).

You will enjoy every kind of music on mdma :P Just use it when you're at a rave with your favourite music and you'll have the time of your life. My first pill was at a hardstyle party by the way :mrgreen:. Nowadays I prefer hardcore but I've also done it at techno and psytrance parties.

Last rave we got them tested first, just MDMA and it was bloody fantastic. There's an AU site selling them, plus obtaining questionable/illegal items isn't too hard if you can find the right people. Especially when alcohol wins their favour over. I also second saving it for a rave.

I love how this thread is one sided between Drinking and Drugs. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I love how this thread is one sided between Drinking and Drugs. :razz:

Ehhh everyone knows what being drunk is like we don't need a thread for that :P

Last rave we got them tested first, just MDMA and it was bloody fantastic. There's an AU site selling them, plus obtaining questionable/illegal items isn't too hard if you can find the right people. Especially when alcohol wins their favour over. I also second saving it for a rave.

If you live in the states it's probably much harder to get hold of pills here in Belgium it's not that hard. Although I'd never buy pills from a stranger at a party. If you really must you can lick them and check the taste^^ I've been told mccp (something some ppl put in pills because it's cheaper than mdma but messes you up really bad) is sweet and sticky when it's wet. MDMA has a very *unique* taste you won't ever forget :mellow: .

Retired

Social drinking is fine, booze drinking I take a stand against, due to the foolish people that don't comprehend when enough is enough. Drugs, unless for medical purposes, are a no no.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm 19. I do drink occasionally when I'm at parties or celebrations with ONLY my family. Smoking/cocaine/marijuana or

taking Supplements and enhancements...no. It's a big waste of money and it doesn't really help unless you're in a critical condition

or have a compromised immune system. Which the latter may be preventable. :rolleyes:

I'm 19. I do drink occasionally when I'm at parties or celebrations with ONLY my family. Smoking/cocaine/marijuana or

taking Supplements and enhancements...no. It's a big waste of money and it doesn't really help unless you're in a critical condition

or have a compromised immune system. Which the latter may be preventable. :rolleyes:

You mean like protein supplement?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

You can think of it as a waste of money. Just compare it to a ticket for an amusement park. You don't need it but it's really fun.

Social drinking is fine, booze drinking I take a stand against, due to the foolish people that don't comprehend when enough is enough.

Only one way to find out how much alcohol you can handle :P Don't tell me you've never been sick from drinking too much.

Retired

I don't see how you can say it doesn't really help. I wouldn't consider my Tourette's Syndrom to be critical condition, but weed helps greatly with it. I go from having a tic happen every 10-45 seconds while sober, to having a tic happen MAYBE once every 10-45 minutes while high.... I would call that helping. It also gets rid of my headaches caused by one of the tics better than any other medication I've tried, and gets rid of the neck pain as well.