Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

I'm 19. I do drink occasionally when I'm at parties or celebrations with ONLY my family. Smoking/cocaine/marijuana or

taking Supplements and enhancements...no. It's a big waste of money and it doesn't really help unless you're in a critical condition

or have a compromised immune system. Which the latter may be preventable. :rolleyes:

I don't see how you can say it doesn't really help. I wouldn't consider my Tourette's Syndrom to be critical condition, but weed helps greatly with it. I go from having a tic happen every 10-45 seconds while sober, to having a tic happen MAYBE once every 10-45 minutes while high.... I would call that helping. It also gets rid of my headaches caused by one of the tics better than any other medication I've tried, and gets rid of the neck pain as well.

I stutter incredibly frequently while sober, but my friends say when I am high I never stutter. It helps greatly. In the documentary The Union, there's a piece about a guy with Down's Syndrome who smokes twice a day, and it helps him so much he looks like an average person you'd see on the streets.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried weed for the first time ( and smoking in general). I felt relaxed, but I didn't get that high. Probably cause it took me a bit of time till I was able to "properly" inhale it :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Just tried weed for the first time ( and smoking in general). I felt relaxed, but I didn't get that high. Probably cause it took me a bit of time till I was able to "properly" inhale it :P

Don't worry, that happens to most people doing weed the first time. Specially if you don't smoke tobacco, since you don't know how to properly smoke. I got my first real high after smoking some 3 times.

16185_s.gif

Not really feeling it was either caused by improperly inhaling, or just the fact that not everybody gets high their first time. I have friends who didn't really feel the effects until the third or fourth time smoking, and I explained inhaling properly to them each time, and one of them smoked tobacco too, so he knew how to inhale.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I don't have a problem with any of it, except when they let the substances affect other people. Driving while high/drunk is NOT okay, I know quite a few people that have been injured by it, and even a few that have died from it. There was even this one dude that crashed into my car in the parking lot at school, and he was totally baked too. I go to pull into my parking spot and he completely t-bones my driver side door. We were both moving at 10mph so there weren't any injuries, except our cars were kinda [bleep]ed up but still driveable. He got out and I was like "what the hell man?! what did you do?!" and he responded "well [cabbage] man... i dunno... "

Smoking after a rough day is alright. Having a few beers with some friends is alright. But getting completely hammered then driving home is [bleep]ing stupid :l

wl7w9j.png

But getting completely hammered then driving home is [bleep]ing stupid :l

You can be completely sober and not be fit to drive. People need to learn to know when they shouldn't drive. If they choose to do so anyway then they're, as you said, [bleep]ing stupid.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Social drinking is fine, booze drinking I take a stand against, due to the foolish people that don't comprehend when enough is enough. Drugs, unless for medical purposes, are a no no.

Saying the drug part as a constable or something?

In any case, long story short, this topic is a "I do drugs/drink so I think I'm cool" thread. Minus drinking being under that, since just about everyone drinks.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Social drinking is fine, booze drinking I take a stand against, due to the foolish people that don't comprehend when enough is enough. Drugs, unless for medical purposes, are a no no.

Saying the drug part as a constable or something?

In any case, long story short, this topic is a "I do drugs/drink so I think I'm cool" thread. Minus drinking being under that, since just about everyone drinks.

Eh, [bleep] what's 'cool.' 'round here taking drugs isn't cool and a lot of people look down on me for it. I don't give a [cabbage] what others think.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

:roll:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Took me until my 4th time. Gotta properly inhale and hold it. It should burn you lungs (it doesn't actually burn, but it feels like it does.) And you should hold it as long as you can, not 5 seconds. I was afraid my first few times so I took 2 seconds inhales and I held it for ~3 seconds. Now I inhale until there's nothing left / no room, hold until you need air. You well get REALLY high, and it's awesome.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Took me until my 4th time. Gotta properly inhale and hold it. It should burn you lungs (it doesn't actually burn, but it feels like it does.) And you should hold it as long as you can, not 5 seconds. I was afraid my first few times so I took 2 seconds inhales and I held it for ~3 seconds. Now I inhale until there's nothing left / no room, hold until you need air. You well get REALLY high, and it's awesome.

Apparently for just about everyone you won't feel too much the first time around, since your system needs to acclimate to it.

Also meb, I don't care what anyone thinks, so roll your eyes all you want, half of that [cabbage] still isn't good for you. Do drugs of your own volition, and I'd argue that weed is fine as it really is with not much in the way of drawbacks, but none of the heavier drugs have any benefits to them that are even noteworthy.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Also meb, I don't care what anyone thinks, so roll your eyes all you want, half of that [cabbage] still isn't good for you. Do drugs of your own volition, and I'd argue that weed is fine as it really is with not much in the way of drawbacks, but none of the heavier drugs have any benefits to them that are even noteworthy.

Most of the discussion about drugs on this thread centers around weed/psychedelics/ecstasy, the lighter drugs. It's pretty much agreed that the heavier drugs will [bleep] you up and aren't worth discussing.

Most of the discussion about drugs on this thread centers around weed/psychedelics/ecstasy, the lighter drugs. It's pretty much agreed that the heavier drugs will [bleep] you up and aren't worth discussing.

Fair enough. I just can't use the stuff because it crystallizes, so I've had to stop since it's caused me problems.

Nah. You must be smoking some ditchweed then, if it feel like it burns. Also, there's no difference between 5 seconds and 5 minutes. Between half a second and 5 seconds there is though. 5 seconds is all you need.

Nah. You must be smoking some ditchweed then, if it feel like it burns. Also, there's no difference between 5 seconds and 5 minutes. Between half a second and 5 seconds there is though. 5 seconds is all you need.

Just inhaling like you would with a cig is enough yea, if you hold it longer you'll just feel a bit dizzy from lack of oxygen :)

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Tons of my friends do Addy. It's really popular on college campuses during finals week and if you know a friend with a scrip you can make a lot of cash. It's also good for no-lifing RS or playing FPS games. Never tried it personally, I'm not a pill popper.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Tons of my friends do Addy. It's really popular on college campuses during finals week and if you know a friend with a scrip you can make a lot of cash. It's also good for no-lifing RS or playing FPS games. Never tried it personally, I'm not a pill popper.

Quite funny how most of those people will probably never touch speed "because it's harddrugs". Snorting ritalin and the like gives you pretty much the exact same rush as with speed since they're both amphetamines.

Retired

I've tried to tell them 100 times they're doing speed but they never listen. If it comes from the doctor, it can't be drugs! :wall:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Anyone ever do Adderall? I'm a big fan but the comedown is pretty rough.

Yeah, my friends and I snort them every now and then when we want to play Halo all night long. Good for nerding out on weekends.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Laws definitely need to be more lax and police efforts should focus on actual threats before they spend their time busting teenagers for being teenagers. I do think some compromises should be made - it's probably in society's best interest that the most lethal of drugs (like H and meth) should be highly discouraged. Fully illegal? Maybe, but it's not comforting to hear of sexual and violent offenders getting lighter punishments than some people who put something in their body for recreational purposes and never caused any harm while high. And at the same time, cigarettes, the addicting killer of millions and millions that has been proven thousands of times to be far more detrimental to your health than marijuana, are taxed by our own government. At least set some precedent.

And at the same time, cigarettes, the addicting killer of millions and millions that has been proven thousands of times to be far less detrimental to your health than marijuana, are taxed by our own government. At least set some precedent.

Exactly. This also may send a false message to people who might be more uneducated about smoking: that marijuana is worse for your health than cigarettes because it is illegal. That is how my mom thinks at least, and how my teachers made it seem to me when I was first learning about drugs in elementary.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010