archimage_a

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Campaign?

So, this is what I've learned today:

1) Yeltsin is in trouble

2) I hate being a happy-go-lucky nice person

3) It's best I am disliked/hated

4) If I'm hated/ disliked, I might decide to remove the current ban to my room

But for some reason, I think I'll just be ignored.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not thinking logically, Ico. You are thinking illogically to account for Ross's ridiculous actions.

On account of that next time I see you I shall shoot you because I believe that you "looked at me funny and thats a sure sign you were trying to rape me."

What's with you and rape anyways? Throughout the end of the session I remember you asking "why do people care when their characters get raped" and such (as well as talking about raping player characters). And yes, the tavern does take a guilty until proven innocent approach (which you should be well aware of). And there is evidence of stealing, there were ion cannons in the armory, you took said ion cannons and stuffed them in a bag and then left. You were not authorized to take an ion cannon much less 9 of them so you are, by definition stealing.

LNYvk.png

What's with you and rape anyways? Throughout the end of the session I remember you asking "why do people care when their characters get raped" and such (as well as talking about raping player characters). And yes, the tavern does take a guilty until proven innocent approach (which you should be well aware of). And there is evidence of stealing, there were ion cannons in the armory, you took said ion cannons and stuffed them in a bag and then left. You were not authorized to take an ion cannon much less 9 of them so you are, by definition stealing.

Grim, I was arguing with Peri as she was banning all males from her bedroom because Albert decided to have sex with Volta. I shouldn't have my access cut off because two players have sex. I'm sure you will agree that it is ridiculous. Besides, you should be talking to Nero; he had sex with a women in stasis.

I was merely using the armoury for its intended use, to get weapons to protect the ship and by definition: doing an honourable thing. Even so murder is not a reasonable response for stealing.

qTLQRuS.png

I will be submitting ship plans when they are finished.

Now, I would like Resistance to report to the appropriate authorities to undergo as fair a trial as the Terran Federation can provide. If he agrees to this measure and is proven innocent, then he will be welcomed as a full member of my ship (or any other thingy, if he chooses it). Until then, I will not have someone that is flaunting the law on my ship, except for me. :P

PS: I am aware flaunting the law seems like total hypocrisy from me, but in that case, I made sure not to endanger those around me while I was performing the act.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Archi, the actual energy doesn't come from the electrons, it comes from the photons they carry, the electrons are absorbed from the matter to be depleted for photons, since they actually only move in circle. That would mean the "full" electrons are exchanged for depleted ones.

Electrons don't carry photons.

And the difference it would make if they did?

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Electrons and Photons don't really even operate on the same things or in the same scale.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Now, I would like Resistance to report to the appropriate authorities to undergo as fair a trial as the Terran Federation can provide. If he agrees to this measure and is proven innocent, then he will be welcomed as a full member of my ship (or any other thingy, if he chooses it). Until then, I will not have someone that is flaunting the law on my ship, except for me. :P

PS: I am aware flaunting the law seems like total hypocrisy from me, but in that case, I made sure not to endanger those around me while I was performing the act.

I was murdered without any evidence, Ross is the one that needs to go on trial.

qTLQRuS.png

Murder isn't really that severe compared to real life.

Please just face the charges in the court. I don't think that the other leaders would be happy that if I harbored a "fugitive" that refused to attend summons to court.

Grim, I was arguing with Peri as she was banning all males from her bedroom because Albert decided to have sex with Volta. I shouldn't have my access cut off because two players have sex. I'm sure you will agree that it is ridiculous. Besides, you should be talking to Nero; he had sex with a women in stasis.

Question: Why do you need access to her quarters anyways? I mean, what on Terra could you possibly need it for?

And as for the armory issue, you should have gone and gotten a superior to get weapons and distribute them as necessary unless it was a true and total emergency, which, from what I've read, it wasn't.

a70c7.png

By taking weapons (an unnecessary number might I add)from the armory when you had no idea where the Kalinka were you deprived the security personnel of their higher quality weapons. This constitutes a clear and present danger to the well being of the ship and is punishable by death. Furthermore you have not adressed the trying to steal a ceremonial sword that would be of no use to you aside from to sell it.

LNYvk.png

Stork,

There were no superiors around and the ship was being boarded.

The route from the med bay to the bridge was clear, as was the armoury to the bridge. I had made sure of that earlier, and there was nothing stopping you from finding a superior officer on the bridge instead of sitting on a bed in the med bay, so that excuse is null and void.

2Xeo5.png

Just to reiterate...this is a trading ship...It doesn't have a terribly massive command structure.

In any event Ico is the final arbiter on law and order...since it is 'his' colony.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

If that's the case.

Ross and Resistance are to stand trial.

The logs will be looked over, and this will prove 100% who's the victim.

If Ross is found unjustly murdering Resistance, he is to repay the respawn cost(100KT) and apologise to Resistance.

If Resistance is found guilty of thievery then he is to be placed under watch under the captain of the ship which he is a crew member of, furthermore, he is to apologise to everyone, and make a special apology to Ross.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

What about Nero and myself, Icu?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I propose another option, we all forget about this whole debacle. Everything turned out well enough in the end and the combatants will be on different ships (Ross on Vasily's and Resistance on the R&D ship). That being said, if this goes any further and if someone is to try to grief, let it be said that I support ross in this.

LNYvk.png

@Nex

I feel you two should just duel it out. Vasily pretty much just wants to fight you and it's difficult to hold him back because he is the head of the military. Anywho, if Vasily agrees that he would like to forget it, then the duel is off. The duel is to be fair, weapon of choice is to be picked beforehand, and you're only to use that weapon (no freaky deaky headsplosion)

@Grim

If both parties will agree on forgetting about it then I'll let it passed, but both will have to be put under survallance if that occurs, just incase they have sore feelings.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Right. In the meantime, Resistance will be placed under "custody" by my two soldiers (that I get from being Curio, half commander). This means weapons access will be restricted for the moment.

Resistance, how would you like your 1000kt spent?

That is not quite an option.

The resources that we start with can be instantly polymorphed into any other thing. If we wait, it can't be polymorphed. Quite simply, you will have to produce everything yourself, but the thing is that factory output will be incredibly limited, something that we cannot spare.

EDIT: The whole point about custody is that you are being charged with theft. Theft = Worse than murder

Double

I was murdered without any evidence, Ross is the one that needs to go on trial.

To clear things up, I had two of my men seize you after being caught breaking into the armory, at which point you fired, killing me and two of the men.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!