Space

archimage_a

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Campaign?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was afraid that someone was going to say that. Oh well. With Nero then. :mellow: I hope there's enough people to hold me back if Nero ticks me off.

Wll it's basically a ship full of tacticals and commanders, so probably. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Well, as long as I'm not with Nex I'm ok. We fight and it ends badly, with me injured/dead. We'll probably fight again, especially if I provoke him. :D Can't wait for that to happen :D

I probably won't make it to the Q/A session....don't ask why...

As soon as possible, I will be looking into a personal fighter vessel. Nothin' but a good old fashion, bristling-with-weaponry, one-man gunship.

Also, I think that Dusty's violence in the last game was because his position was usurped. He generally doesn't go trolly if he has command of a situation, I don't think.

For my position in the crew, I think I'll primarily stick to the Colony. I'll be acting as a sort of squire and support to Jeremiah as well, watching his back and such on missions.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I got midterms tommorow, aka: time to work on artwork for a thought plasma sword (obviously the sword will be covered with plasma when I think about it), plasma proof gloves and sheild, and the TBS. All will be hand drawn. The sheild might be an old prototype though. I'll put the pictures on for critisizement later.

I've been working on my art talents too, not that good of course, but maybe I'll try to design a fighter or something!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Thanks for the Q&A session Archi it has been extremely helpful and I think I understand much more of the workings of space now. I asked a ridiculous amount of questions though and I'm sorry for that :blink:.

qTLQRuS.png

Well, I got the info I needed. Corpsegrinder refineries chugging out 11kT per body, and turret ammo as a byproduct, will be insanely useful.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Edit: Archi, is the picture below a suitable shape for an ion cannon?

Iron_Curtain_Guy.png

Also, I have very little understanding of how ion cannons work, would I be able to attach something to my back that would either store or create ions then have them rushed through a tube and fired out of a gun?

qTLQRuS.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/Price%20guide.txt

Please consult and ask any questions at your earliest convience.

An sT is equal to approximately 1 pixal on the map:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/Space2/Colony_Map.html

Clicking on the map will take you to the colony page, and from there you are free to explore the very limited site I currently have up. This should change over time.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I have a question. Will you be taking notes/logs for this version of Space, Arch, or no?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Friday, derp. Saturday's taken. :D

RIP Dawngate ;-;

14 hours time.

8pm GMT.

Session.

Please remember that starting on a ship requires you to actually have a ship prepared...You do not have to design the ship yourself, but you do need to at least ok it.

This is a reminder for Moday's session, since todays session will take place on the Sarlane as a 'Get to know how to use your character proficently, while Archi readjusts to typing sentences in less than a second :thumbup:

I will remind you (since no one seems to remember the back story) that you have been detained due to their being a Psionic in your midst, who may or may not be registered.

In any event the Captain, Captain Volta, may be a valuable ally to have, and killing her will, most probably, get you flushed out an airlock and perma-killed. Depending on how you manage to get yourself killed you may also be perma-banned...since deciding you are Ethan Hunt on a mission to kill everyone you are introduced to will just screw up the game.

You can, optionally, semi-perma-kill each other. You must announce your intentions and the kill only lasts for one session. If the other person is not on then you cannot try to kill them...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.