Class: Commander

Speciality: Tactical

Talents:

Level 3 Command

Level 2 Interview

Level 2 Atmospheric pilot

Level 3 Charisma

(Will post the Evaluation tomorrow)

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Hey Arch, could you post a link for the price guide? Are the prices finalised?

Also, will there be research cards today?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Prices are almost finalised. The only change is the farm prices are divided by 10(I am making the edit now, just in case anyone has already seen it and gets confused)

I will draw up some example cards.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

[hide]1)

Your captain makes a comment 'Isha are dirty swine.', and looks at you, what do you do?

Roll eyes and get back to work

2)

You have been drinking, and you are called to the transporter for an emergency away mission, what do you do?

Politely refuse

3)

A Terran Imperator's private shuttle hails you and requests docking clearance, what do you do?

Let them dock and go to meet with them in the docking bay

4)

There is a glass of 1 litre in volume. The glass contains 35.502 militers of water, 43.24 militers of vodka, 9.42 militers of orange juice, a stick of Thorium with volume of 40 cubic centimeters and an average density of 11.7, two ice cubes of normal density and total volume of 30 Cubic Centimeters, a minature umbrella, made of wood, with normal density and 0.2 Cubic Centimeters in volume, and five berries, with average density of 0.2 and volume of 8 Cubic Centimeters. How would you describe the glass?

Ordinary, except for the stick of thorium. Possibly dangerous.

5)

If you have 2 beans, and you add 2 more beans, what do you have?

4 beans.

6)

You are a doctor. There are six people in a room, not including yourself. All are middle aged, and other than their noted issue, are in good health. The first is entirely healthy. The second needs a new heart in 5 hours, the second needs a new pair lung in 3 hours, the third will die in 5 days regardless of what you do, but his lungs and kidneys will be unusable, the forth has a cold, the fifth is overweight and your nurse. What do you do?

Tell them I am not actually a docter and then locate a real docter.

7)

You have some downtime, what leisure activity do you partake in?

Reading and psionic practise

8)

You are the pilot on a transport vessel which has been hit by an asteroid. The Captain has shot the sensor officer for not warning you about it, but the truth is you just messed up, and you suspect the Captain knows, but also knows you are the only person capable of flying the vessel, so cannot shoot you. The vessel is on course for another vessel, but the other vessel is filled with the hated Andians, and if you crashed into the vessel, by accident, then everyone would die, and be cloned back at base with no memory of the incident. However the Andian vessel is a medical ship. What do you do?

That would just waste a ship. I'll do better from now on and *not* crash into the enemy. Having the ship will probably be more useful to us in the end anyway.

9)

If Admiral Dusty fought God, who would win?

Depends which god. Probably Dusty.

10)

Your captain seems to be deranged, what do you do?

Reqesition a new captain.

[/hide]

2Xeo5.png

Colony please :)

Also

ALBERTS GALACTIC QUEST FOR BOOTY BEGINS!!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Vasilays ship. And what happened?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

In the wake of the Kalinka attack on the Terran Super Freighter, Sarlane, the Terran Federation have demanded reperations from the Kalinka homeworld. Dogar Gava has denied any involvement in the attack and has instead levelled the blame at extremists in both the Terran Empire and the Kalinka Federation, who demand full independance from their respective empires.

Both empires have launched internal inquiries in to these rebels, with the Terran Empire resolving the issue by killing some 30 rebels apprehended by the Colonial Government, lead by the Illustrious Grand Marshall Albert Fisher.

The Colonial team have however been accused to looting the ship for their personal ends, many of these accusations have been ignored in light of the fact that many of the weapons were returned, or later paid for, and the ship was under attack at the time. The only exception to this has been that of Peritus Hepherian, who has been accused of the murder of two Armoury Guards. The trial will take place up Astarian Law, which has yet to be written. The families of the Guards have made a formal complaint and are currently awaiting trial for Hidious Dissent.

The New Terran Colony on Astare 4 is set to be the largest single expansion colonisation effort undertaken by the Terran Empire to date, with over half a million colonists and a hundred Thousand kT of raw resources assigned to it.

Elsewhere the Andian Government has denied claims by the Terran Federation that they destroyed the starship Redoubt outside of the Grissom System. Further investigation by the Council has indicated it was the work of British Seperatists, tired of living under the boot-heel of the Terran Empire. This is just the latest in a long line of supposed British attempts to gain freedom from the Terran Empire.

Grand Marshall eh? I could get used to that.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

In a nutshell:

There are a bunch of Races that will probably not be encountered, except in passing, since they are peaceloving and what have you...so the important races that are liable to play a big role:

Andian typically stand over six feet tall, have two long, proportionately thick fingers and an opposable thumb on each hand, each tipped with talons, and a set of mandibles around their mouths. The most distinguishing feature of Andians is their metallic carapace, which is a result of their evolution. Andian features are Dinasauric.

Often seen as rigid imperialists, the speice is barely tolerant of less advanced species. They are, however co-operative once a speices has proved its worth...as the Humans did during the First Contact War.

The Kalinka are 8 foot tall, red, spider-like aliens with numerous appendages (possessing a regenerative ability), a psi-sensory cluster consisting of at least four eyes on the top of their heads, and pincer mandibles (with which they communicate). Like Earth spiders, they are born from egg sacs that are presumably filled with many eggs. Upon emerging from the eggs, the Kalinka hatchlings attack and consume each other in a cannibalistic frenzy known as the Birth Rite. As a species, they are psychopathically violent and religiously fanatical.

The Armari are sentient/sapiant multicellular organisms with a body structure defined by rigid cell walls held in shape by internal turgor pressure, dependent primarily on photosynthesis for energy, with body structures like roots, leaves and stems very similar to those of terrestrial plants. They appear to have a basic structure of large green leaves surrounding a central stem, similar to that of an enlarged Earth bladderwort (complete with a stomach-like cavity for digesting animal food), with the addition of vinelike appendages acting as arms, rootlike appendages that detach from the ground and act as motile legs, and a blossom-like appendage containing sensory and vocal apparatus that acts as the analogue of a head. They have evolved their radiation-detecting senses to the point that they compare their deeply held aesthetic perceptions of the energy gained from different wavelengths of light to the human ability to taste food.

For the most part a non-speices, they mainly concern themselves with with their homeplanet, with no full colonies even within their home system.

The Dros look like bipedal, plated, hornless rhinocerii, with strong muscled arms, a thick, tough skin and a mean temper. The Dros talk tough and act even tougher, usually smoking cigars in their cockpits. They have little or no respect for anything aside from force, which they admire greatly. One could say that the Dros resemble an alien biker-gang from outer space.

The Skap are, along with the Andians and Krator, the main council race. They are meta-marsupial, somewhat akin to dogs. They typically have brown fur, and have an extremely short gestation period. Because of this, the Skap can reproduce rapidly and age into adulthood within a few months, dying in just over four years. The race is known for the warrior creed, in addition to their self sacrificing nature...they often strap high powered bombs to their fighters and fly directly at the enemy in hopeless situations.

The Skap gained power in the Council by their strict honour, willingness to fight most anything that threatens them or their allies. They are, like dogs, quite friendly in general and prone to rapid reactions.

The Isha/Descar/Keeper of Keys.. The race has continued to develop along its three distinct pathes, with the Isha continuing to attempt to dominate everything and anything that isn't theirs...a tactic that has increasingly lead them to become a mercenary race. The Descar persuing peaceful relations and colonisation, as well as being Industrial King Pins in many systems...And the Keepers of Keys generally plodding along, discovering things and then making sure no one else discovers them.

The Forstand, or Heat Aliens are little known, with their name coming from recovered Russian ships destroyed in various battles.

The Flere are an aggressive warrior speices, dominating a large part of the outer rim, and making occassional incusions into local space. While largely nomadic the race has established numerous mega structures throughout all of known space which date well into the distant past. It has been suggested that the race has decayed from their former glory, or they have simply evolved on a planet controlled by the true makers. Whatever the case they lay claim to a large portion of the Universe and occassional fight to get it back.

The Krator are your typical blue skin alien race that is mainly dominated by women. Though males are not so uncommon as to be a rarity. The Krator are vastly peaceful, relying on a mix of diplomacy, psionics and certain other talents to get things done. The race has an incredibly long life cycle, approximately five centuries, though some live well into their 700s. Together with the Andians and Skap they form the core of the Council, adding a warm face to the harsh imperialism and unflinching honour above all else.

It should, however, be noted that they are not weak by any means and have shown themselves more than capable of crushing those who stand against them.

Humans are divided into 1 super speices and 3 sub speices:

Terrans-Super Speices, most humans of European Decent. 20%

British-Sub Speices, covers most Humans that are not European. 60%

Russian- Sub Speices, the humans who decended from Asians, mostly kill on sight. Less than 10%

Drake- Sub Speices, seemingly random births/clones. Initially exterminated, eventually accepted as a sub speicies. 10%

Total Humans:

14 Billion.

Over the course of the last 150 years the Terrans have cloned themselves, made men carry children, and generally tried to increase their share of the population, and ensure pure breeds by sticking genetic markers next to certain racial traits...However the British have easily maintained their lead (2,000 verses 50 Million). The various efforts to grow really fast resulted in a less than stable genetic code and the efforts were stopped some fifty years ago, and the core is restablising with variation.