[spoiler=Aden]Name: Aden

Class: Curio (Drake)

Specialty: Tactical

Talents:

Command lv 5

Mid-ranged combat lv 2

Stealth lv 3

1)

Your captain makes a comment 'Isha are dirty swine.', and looks at you, what do you do?

"That may be so, Captain."

2)

You have been drinking, and you are called to the transporter for an emergency away mission, what do you do?

Inform the commanding officer of such and do whatever he judges as the best course of action.

3)

A Terran Imperator's private shuttle hails you and requests docking clearance, what do you do?

Follow standard authorization and docking procedures.

4)

There is a glass of 1 litre in volume. The glass contains 35.502 militers of water, 43.24 militers of vodka, 9.42 militers of orange juice, a stick of Thorium with volume of 40 cubic centimeters and an average density of 11.7, two ice cubes of normal density and total volume of 30 Cubic Centimeters, a minature umbrella, made of wood, with normal density and 0.2 Cubic Centimeters in volume, and five berries, with average density of 0.2 and volume of 8 Cubic Centimeters. How would you describe the glass?

Its a very large glass holding what may be a comparatively small cocktail.

5)

If you have 2 beans, and you add 2 more beans, what do you have?

A small pile of beans?

6)

You are a doctor. There are six people in a room, not including yourself. All are middle aged, and other than their noted issue, are in good health. The first is entirely healthy. The second needs a new heart in 5 hours, the second needs a new pair lung in 3 hours, the third will die in 5 days regardless of what you do, but his lungs and kidneys will be unusable, the forth has a cold, the fifth is overweight and your nurse. What do you do?

First I start by asking what the Healthy person, the person with the cold, and the person who is overweight are there for, and unless it is vitally important I would ask them to leave while I treat the other 2. Next I would see if there are any ways to get new lungs and a heart for the one patient before he would die(atleast the lungs, since I could ask the terminally ill person for his heart), and I would make the other person comfortable.

7)

You have some downtime, what leisure activity do you partake in?

Metalwork sculpture making

8)

You are the pilot on a transport vessel which has been hit by an asteroid. The Captain has shot the sensor officer for not warning you about it, but the truth is you just messed up, and you suspect the Captain knows, but also knows you are the only person capable of flying the vessel, so cannot shoot you. The vessel is on course for another vessel, but the other vessel is filled with the hated Andians, and if you crashed into the vessel, by accident, then everyone would die, and be cloned back at base with no memory of the incident. However the Andian vessel is a medical ship. What do you do?

Continue on with mission unless the Captain orders me otherwise.

9)

If Admiral Dusty fought God, who would win?

Reality

10)

Your captain seems to be deranged, what do you do?

File a request for an emergency evaluation on the Captain with Central Command, unless he is actively endangering the ship at which point I would file a request to have him temporarily relieved of his duties while awaiting the evaluation.

Lynx, I am fairly sure that Lee will not be returning as an enemy, as I am a tad bit sure she died by now, and as she was in a totally different system. Pretty much the only character from last time that could reasonably still be around would be Apep and SI

I wont be able to attend the monday Sessions for any reasonable amount of time until I am done with classes for the year. Also, Do not dare try to elect me as the Captain of either ship. (Colonial control would be perfectly fine for me.)

Aden's guide to colony Establishment:

1) Establish orbital Spaceport for Scouting, Staging, and Strategic defence

2) Establish sustainable Terrestial operations

3) Establish Planetary defence strategies

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe with level 5 command, Drake makes a better controller :)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Seriously, WTF Dusty is in the lead? *[roosters] gun*

Yeah, WTF? He's an overaggressive, unstable, selfish (no, not in the way that he only cares about the ship, but in that he only cares about himself) and unnegotiable dictator with no clue about strategy other than that tank > rifle.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Yeah, WTF? He's an overaggressive, unstable, selfish (no, not in the way that he only cares about the ship, but in that he only cares about himself) and unnegotiable dictator with no clue about strategy other than that tank > rifle.

He is also a known variable and will generally role play his character well. I would rather have the devil I know than resistance who seems to be unclear on what constitutes an ally.

LNYvk.png

That's a bit harsh, Mather. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

It's just honesty.

Grim, still doesn't explain why not to vote for a "saint" (yes, with the amount of "innocence" I play with, I considder that to be a semi-appropriate term).

Don't be Narccy.

Personally, I vote Nero because he just makes good captain properties, people listen to him, he has a prescence. He's quite knowledgeable, and doesn't take crap from people. He's the best captain out of everyon here.

Also why the democracy option fails and why I'm not voting for SI anymore.

Example, 4 people did not vote for the democracy and all voted for another captain. They make a vote that the person is now captain, they all agree, law is passed.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I'm not narcistic, I'm realistic. Making Dusty captain just means screwing us over again, myself, I'd much rather have a happy crew than to increase my personal power and inflate my ego like he does.

Someone did make a good point about how the captain's role is about doing what's best rather than what makes the crew happy, though.

Why not have more than one person running the thing? You'd avoid having the problems of whatever individual and instead have the problems associated with a democracy-type thing.

Mather, in game terms the captain's first duty is to the ship (and to a lesser degree the safeguarding of humanity) not to the happiness of the crew members or things such as that. Dusty is rather intelligent, very ruthless (at least if it is in character) and most of all he doesn't give himself titles like "saint" or such. Furthermore, dusty does generally not care what the crew does unless it affects the ship and his other responsibilities.

LNYvk.png

Considering I've won nearly every Hegemony created through military means, it's safe to assume my strategic knowledge goes way beyond tank>rifle.

Also, from what i've seen from Hegenomy games, Dusty does know plenty about Stratagy. He has my plasma shooting death bows whenever he needs them.

Edit: Strange, I just posted the same thing as Dusty.. Also, those shields were bloody useless. They weren't neeeded whatsoever.

Edited by earthgragonsage

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Mather, there's a solution to this. If everything turns out the way that it currently is turning out, then you can just be on the ship that I am captain of, rather than Dusty's ship.

Tbh that's the best reason why we have two ships in the first place. As long as you're not actively trying to screw over Dusty (which would be mutiny btw) and keep your distance from him, then there really shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

He shot me in the head for installing internal shields when Nex fled the ship.

Yes, we had the AI getting orders from somebody on the ship, you had been working on something that could potentially allow you to take over the AI if you wanted to, and you were fortifying yourself in your room with a bunch of shields that would allow only you through.

Honestly, put yourself in my shoes and tell me that wasn't suspicious as hell. I made a decision that it was you and disabled you to try and regain control of the ship, because if you recall, WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A MISSION.

I ended up being wrong and apologized to you, retook control of the ship and AI, and Nex (who was the one that had really done it) was forced to run away screaming like a little girl in an escape pod.

Hehe.

-----

Anyyways I'm still trying to decide what my character should play as, so you may not even be getting the crazy dictator.

Regardless, I don't want him to screw over anyone, unless I become the first ship's captain then I will of course stay on Retech's ship.

Dusty, I was installing them all over the ship, and they were supposed to be a ship system, the only thing that made me more capable of controlling them than anyone else was the fact that I made my datapad into a remote control for all basic systems.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

This was because there was no feasible use for the shields for the rest of the crew. Oh, and the fact that you were installing shields in your personal quarters for personal use after a bunch of random shenanigans that people were still going "WTF?!?" about was a little bit more than suspicious.

a70c7.png

Right, I would like people to post which ship they'd like to be on, so I can start planning accordingly. I can't say anything about Nero's ship, but my ship will primarily be more of a sandbox research hub (basically build cool stuff), that should have ample resources to do stuff.

Each member of my ship will be receiving a share in the ship, which they can withdraw and use for their own purposes, or keep it in the ship. If they keep it in the ship, their share increases proportionally to the increase of the ship's resources.

Of course if everyone changes their vote, I will look like a doofus for asking, but it is better to start planning ahead!

At any rate this is a game. Don't go for who you think is the best leader, go for who you think will make the most interesting leader. Vote for who you think will make the best stories so to speak.

LNYvk.png

I'm with Nero. A guy that crazy needs a repair junky to make sure all his toys stay up-to-date.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

This was because there was no feasible use for the shields for the rest of the crew. Oh, and the fact that you were installing shields in your personal quarters for personal use after a bunch of random shenanigans that people were still going "WTF?!?" about was a little bit more than suspicious.

I was installing them all over the ship, they were intended to be used as containement fields in the event of a boarding (yes, they would sure have been usefull hadn't I been interupted). And my "shenanigans" were putting away my gun and looking for the source of the AI malfunction.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1