Space

archimage_a

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Campaign?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, as far as things are looking right now, ship two will not actually be a ship. There is hardly a need to jet around the system, so it will be a fortified research complex on Astare 3.

To the military ship, is that fine with you in regards to being able to protect both Astare 3 and Astare 4?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

So we have a report from Jonathan, my own testimony, the 8 ion cannons and GH cannon in your possession, and the broken locks in the armoury, not to mention the attempted theft of the decorative sword, as well as Jaques vouching for me... And in your defence, you have a story about building a turret to fight the Kalinka.

The evidence is weighing heavily in my favour.

However. I am willing to compromise. If we both get placed under heavy surviellance, then we are both given fair treatment. I have nothing to hide, so I am fine with the security... I am not so sure about you.

2Xeo5.png

Resistance is more interested in military matters, so he is transferring to Nero's ship.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

So we have a report from Jonathan, my own testimony, the 8 ion cannons and GH cannon in your possession, and the broken locks in the armoury, not to mention the attempted theft of the decorative sword, as well as Jaques vouching for me... And in your defence, you have a story about building a turret to fight the Kalinka.

The evidence is weighing heavily in my favour.

However. I am willing to compromise. If we both get placed under heavy surviellance, then we are both given fair treatment. I have nothing to hide, so I am fine with the security... I am not so sure about you.

[hide]

Jonathan's account fits with my story, I was attacked and so used reasonable force in self-defence.

I agree with your testimony, I did take the ion cannons.

I did what was nessacery to secure the ship.

I didn't attempt to steal a decorative sword, I just merely observed it.

If a friend says that your a pretty cool guy then it doesn't stand for anything in court, you admitted murdering me so he is useless as a character witness.

[/hide]

I'm fine with the heay surviellance, I just can't argue anymore.

I've also decided to transfer to Nero's ship.

qTLQRuS.png

Nero, it says exactly that on your psyche eval. Only 5 ships if you're admiral.

Icu... I meant with the crime of his I'm being convicted of. I couldn't duel him, I'm completely improficient with all conventional weaponry. Besides, my only choices are to forgive and forget or screw up the game to the nth degree by somehow killing him and depriving him of all power. Which, while tempting, is beyond the degree of trolling I'm willing to commit.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

... Oi, Res, you'e an ass. You just said Paul got what he deserved when you used the weaponry youhad taken from the Armory to kill him and two of his troops. VERY. [bleep]ING. SUSPICIOUS. And worthy of the title: Ass.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

... Oi, Res, you'e an ass. You just said Paul got what he deserved when you used the weaponry youhad taken from the Armory to kill him and two of his troops. VERY. [bleep]ING. SUSPICIOUS. And worthy of the title: Ass.

Yeh, I used the weapon is self-defence as he attacked me.

qTLQRuS.png

Why would you have the weapons in the first place?.. I honestly suggest Res not be allowed near most of the high-end weapons. If he sells them like a greedy bastard, then w eloose any advantage we had with new techs.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Why would you have the weapons in the first place?.. I honestly suggest Res not be allowed near most of the high-end weapons. If he sells them like a greedy bastard, then w eloose any advantage we had with new techs.

I was going to use the weapons to try and help in the effort against the invading Kalinka.

I didn't sell anything, what are you talking about?

qTLQRuS.png

Then why use them as a turret? It'd be much easier to sue them for their inteded purpose of shooting the [cabbage] out of things. And I don't trust you. As was said ebfore, the ceremonial sword would have only been there to sell, and if you sold that, then what else would you sell?.. I don't like losing my tech because some idiot messes with it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Nero, it says exactly that on your psyche eval. Only 5 ships if you're admiral.

Icu... I meant with the crime of his I'm being convicted of. I couldn't duel him, I'm completely improficient with all conventional weaponry. Besides, my only choices are to forgive and forget or screw up the game to the nth degree by somehow killing him and depriving him of all power. Which, while tempting, is beyond the degree of trolling I'm willing to commit.

Well if Nero wants to let it all go, then this can be put in the past.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Then why use them as a turret? It'd be much easier to sue them for their inteded purpose of shooting the [cabbage] out of things. And I don't trust you. As was said ebfore, the ceremonial sword would have only been there to sell, and if you sold that, then what else would you sell?.. I don't like losing my tech because some idiot messes with it.

Because nine seperately firing weapons would almost certainly destroy the invading Kalinka, more then me as I could easily get knocked out.

I picked up the ceromonial sword because I had no other weapons and I'd rather slice and smash the [cabbage] out of things as it is more fun anyway. I didn't plan to sell anything.

qTLQRuS.png

Do you know a Ceremonial sword is for? Ceremonies! It's a piece of [cabbage], and was probably so old that its [cabbage]iness degraded into outright patheticness. You could have asked me to make you a Grav Sword.

Also, we don't have designs for a 6 ion canon turret... And it would be rather heavy anyways, and rather useless..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Yeah, well, ask first. I think this was a case of total misunderstandings, and so long as Res doesn't act impulsively (Yes, yes, I know i'm being a hypocrite) Then we should be able to avoid more of this stuff. Happy, All?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Resistance, I am willing to let it go, however fair warning; if you do the same thing on Nero's ship I will revoke your walking and fine manipulation privileges. That is to say that I will cut off your hands and legs and cauterize the wounds with a blow torch. How would we handle the heavy surveillance anyways (I propose a member of Jonathan's team be assigned to follow each around and stay in constant radio contact).

LNYvk.png

Anywho @Nero and Retech

What's going to happen with the extra 25,000KT? The colonial team still needs some extra funding for the bare essentials of the colony (such as housing or farms)

We will need ~10,000KT of the reserves, this will allow the colony to thrive and they wont hate us. Remember the colony is pretty much the reason we're here.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?