• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makes a paper shaped like this:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

| |

| |

|_________________|

Paints it blue , folds it and puts it on his head. then quikly snaps guns' party hat of and replaces m so she wont notice. then qrawls in a hollow tree on my private server.

I some how get into your private server, and I sever the hollow tree with my dragon hatchet, watching over you. You start to seziure because you are soo scared, and i simply snatch the phat. I then travel to Ape Atoll and bury the phat, make a map and send it off to Ali Morrisiane for safe keeping.

*Note to recieve the map, you must bargain with Ali... and as you all know.. Ali is a merchant not willing to show you the map or even tell you where it is.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

i threaten to destroy the ali town, he gives me the map, i dig the phat, turn into a gorilla, and do plastic sergery on one gorilla and insert the phat were no one should look(if you kill him, you rip the phat!) and hide with him in a crowed of 2000 gorilla's and make a new prayer 'super mage protect' to protect them all from ancients! 8)

I declare a mass evacuation of the area of all gorillas, and I have a phat scanner which I make each of them go through. After about 500 gorillas, I find the phat one, eat him and cough up the phat. I go to level 166 wildy :P , construct a dungeon more elaborate than the one from desert treasure, put about 5000 mummies and 1000 black demons to guard it, and put a protect all prayer on them to make them Invincleable, along with surrounding the Phat with a powerful wall with 100000000000000000000000000000 health. 8)

You have to somehow bypass the defenses(if thats even possible :P )

I prepare for war! I go to this Stronghold along with 10 of Ali Morrisanes pets -- Kalphite Queens. I easily manage to take down the main door, and find myself infront of skeletons... I Crush the Undead killing them all smoothly. I go further, disable any traps and what-nots until i reach the chamber inwhich the Phat is held. Here are Black Demons, that have prayer.. but then i call Saradomin on my celly, and ask him to disable their prayer ( seeing how all prayer is praying to Saradomin ). I then order the Queens to go on a Demon massacre. In 30minutes, 2 Queens were killed, and the Demons blood were everywhere. After congradulating the Queens for a lil help... I go up to this Wall.... give it a lil sniff. I then ask the remaining Queens to drill a hole within the wall, but not to destroy it. The Queens successfully drill the whole where i climb through and retrieve the artifact which is the PHAT.

I fly with the Queens back to Alkarid, and ask Ali if I can borrow more Queens. He gave me another 50, and I ordered them to fly to the sky along with the phat, and await for battle.

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

go and get an equall number of kalphite kings which are twice as strong as the tzzhar guy kill u and ur queens tAKE MY Phat and log off deleteing my accont and taking the phat wiv me

rsn: clouddyl

always taking free stuff xD

trainng range to 30 for chompy hunting-sigh-bordom ahhhhhhhhhh

I go find a noob and tell to take all the gp (shaped like rotten carrots, but he doesn't know it's real rotten carrots). he finds the p hat and i tell i used that for "certain things" :oops: .....he gives it to me, and i tele to the non-working teleport device..... :lol:

Do telly to camelot with my 1k laws until i get that Non-working telly thing...you fall unconscious by my sxc looks (or was it the exploding bomb I also stole from castle wars).

I then take the phat and sell it for 10k to some noob called "theoldnite". Wasn't he dumb buying it for 10k..its like 10gp at the general store. Lol what a profit I made that day. :lol:

Unfortunately, you got a keylogger on your computer! Therefore, I end up hacking into your account, figure out where you are, trade the phat with another one of my account, and then trade again to another account!

Unfortunately (again), a mod saw me doing this and the account with the phat gets banned!!!

(Mwahahha! Wait......that isn't very cool.....I mean, Nooooooooo!!)

i disguise myself as someguy1 and repeal the ban......trade the phat to my account and make sure no mods find out (phew they didn't) then.....I as i'm walking around i fall into a rift in the ground.........

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

FALLING.......

Hack into runescape (again cuz i can't think of what else to do),

look up what your last command is,

undo it (you now have your phat back),

and delete your account along with the phat!

While you were running out of the wildy, you accidentily buried some bones and zombie comes out of nowhere and kills you......a lvl 126 comes out of nowhere and adds it to his collection of phats.......

just about you think you can walk off... you just walk right into my fist, thus knocking you out. I then take the phat... and stomp on your head countless times untill i see my footprint in your brains.. i then weave the phat into my head, making it impossible to just yank off.

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

I tap you on the shoulders

you look behind you to see who is tapping you on the shoulders

next thing you know, your head and your body are seperated by a big cleaver!

I then throw your head along with the phat into a river of lava.......