Grab the phat

geek12345

go to fishing , start catching sharkies with a harpon, i hit this thing as big as a shark, when i pulled it outta water... *pooF* omfg its another player dead wearing a party hat and scuba diving equipment..

i quickly go to live with the mole in fally since were close friends

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nezikchened

I brainwash the mole and he will kill you and get me the phat.

Then I just went to the kharazi jungle (the legends jungle) and had a fun chat with my mate Nezikchened.

I went to do Legends qeust and killed the demon and threw him of a building, followed by finding you in the bathroom where I knive you down like in the movie 'Pshyco'.

I'm going to the same bathroom to take a dump.

• 2 weeks later...

*pokes you in eyes and grabs phat, you chase me but i tied your runelaces together so you trip. I run into camelot bank, upstairs and trip and the phat falls out the window... it lands on some noobs head named "Zezima"

*walks to front door of mage guild*

Hey ur mage lvl isnt high enough 7heEmperor!

Well my little friends think otherwise

*calls some names and 50 black demons come and convince the mage guild doorman*

*sends black demons through each portal,one gets the phat,comes back and I call the rest over*

Selling blue phat 600mil!!!!!11!111!1!111!!!

*accepts trade with a noob who offers 3gp and a wheat*

Gah! Teh horrible wheat! Must tele to random location where nobody can find me!

*teles to random location where nobody can find me unless they look around every single one of teh 999bil black demons scattered around RS*

*Summons 100billion chaos elementals to destroy all the black demons*

One of the elementals finds you and grabs the PHAT and runs into the wild

I go and kill the elemental and it drops the PHAT, i grab the PHAT and run north to the edge of the wild...throws PAHT into the sea.

bunyip.png

i fill the hole with water then Send my pet Pirahnas in there To destroy you, and then Call them back to me and ill dive in and Grab it.. i go home put it on the radiator to dry And wait.

in the radiator i hide my crab an he steals the phat, takes it to my cat who catches a gnome air service to the feldip hills and takes it to me where i clone the hat 80 times to sell it and be rich :P

then i cast fire wall and nobody ever touches my hat again !!!

unfortunetly for you, the other person got the phat, and that person was me! so i run all the way to a place in the wild, killing all the people who go near me with ancient magics! i now hypnotise the KBD beside me to fight for me as i hide the phat in the nearby area!

to by bad luck, i hear another person entering.....

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

• 2 weeks later...

NEW RULE OF RUNESCAPE: WHEN YOU HIGH ALCH SOMETHING YOU DROP IT ON FLOOR THEN HIGH ALCH IT.

When you drop the hat on floor to high alch i cast telenetik grab then send my evil cow to finish you off. I run away to the wildy and jump in the lava, never to be seen again...(no you won't see the hat either)

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

NEW RULE OF RUNESCAPE: WHEN YOU HIGH ALCH SOMETHING YOU DROP IT ON FLOOR THEN HIGH ALCH IT.

When you drop the hat on floor to high alch i cast telenetik grab then send my evil cow to finish you off. I run away to the wildy and jump in the lava, never to be seen again...(no you won't see the hat either)

I put on a fire cape, making me invulnerable to the lava.

I poke you until you give it up.

I use a phat detector, and telegrab the phat. I reconstruct my indestructable dungeon from page 3 (look there for a full description), except this time the wall surrounding the phat is unpenetrable, not even a hole can be drilled through, I also put a non-dispellable anti-player, monster, and npc shield around the area.