*folds it together, put it in his pocket*

*hides himself on the 3rd floor of Falador General store*

Aurei_Animus.png

1) with my friend - gone

2) mixed with the fake phats

3) in my inventory

4) in my bank account with a PIN

5) on a random person in RS - gone

MUHAHAHAHA, i am so evil....you killed my friend and a lvl34 guy in RS but they didnt have the hat! So three options left....please pick one!

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

hack your account and your mind. then I hid on world one which is so croward that no can get to me. :twisted:

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

great, ignored again......hear my plea! well, ill just guess that you picked no. 2

1) with my friend - gone

2) mixed with the fake phats - gone

3) in my inventory

4) in my bank account with a PIN

5) on a random person in RS - gone

50:50 chance...pick one!

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

I hacked you mind so i know where it is and your bank pin.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

the person above me learns that i was holding an anti fire sheild and i dropped fake imp stuff. I put the phat in my pocket for safe keeping, only to learn I mixed up the to phats. I snatch the fat from him and get my hally out.

READY FOR BATTLE

bring it on.

it was a black nights sky, thin clouds passed by the new moon. barly any light passed. the rocky outcove was a harsh place to live. but it was a good place. i was standing there in ornate armour, veracs with a glod trim. i had made it myself. i had splashed poision all over the flail, it dripped off. every drop echoed around the area. i heard news from my aprentis. the phat was taken. time to get ready. grabing my green ring i rubbed it hard. a voice spoke in my head, "where would you like to go?", "castle wars, now!" i screamed. a blinging purple flash coved my vision, when my eyes ajusted i recognised the room, 3 coloured portals, and a pile of chests in the corner. i ran over to the chests. there were several there, i search through one of them, noting of use. i grabed another, and raided it. ah, there it was. i snatched it up and grabbed my staff and some runes. arms outstreached i rose the staff above my head and hit the ground hard with it. more purple light. i had arived. the purple cross spun in a ring of force. it glowed and shock. using all my might i launched a wave of force at the phat and hally weilding noob. it shot across the ground. a red flash, fire. sourouding this fire was ice, wrapping itself round the stream, freezing the fire as soon as it was behind. a crash wispered through forrest. a blue force field piled up, towering skywards and out. i stood my ground, wind blow past my hair, wavering it in all directions, my eyes wide open to spectical. now for the part i loved. a ring of fire encircled the wanna-be, while ice froze him. the ring remained. he simply stood there helpless. the ice started to melt from the heat of the fire. any nearby trees burst to flames, and burnt in seconds. the fire ring bloke, and spun round, so the blaze was infrount of him. i simply stood there and watched. "now!" i whispered under my breath. the ground shock, huge casams formed in the dusty earth. they streached down for miles. i took a step forward. the ground i was just standing on fell down into the lava below. with a his it melted. i was standing on a singlt rock coloum, sourounded by bubling lava. oposit me was a person trapped in ice, his hally was doing him no good now. my left arm streached out behind me, curling in. my righ hand stuck out, pointing the staff. green glimmered from whithin my hand, it spread to the rest of the staff, it glowed all green. lightning flew from the heavens. while thounder filled my ears. the clouds moved fast, swirling around. a hole formed in their formation. moonlight flooded through the gap. it shone on me. my form mutated, large red demionic wings rose out my back, 20 meters long each. my face twisted into something undescribably evil, while my hands turned to a pair of claws. my arms buldged with muscles, while the elongated to far longer than normal. my body pulsed it grew massive. the veracs snapped efortlessly, and fell to the lava, which swallowed it. the skirt shattered, and my legs streched benith me. the poor guy stared in shock at my mutated body. trying to free himself, and wake from this imposable nightmare. but it was no dream, what was gonna happen was gonna happen. spiraling upwards, i tore for the sky. the lava spun along behind me, twisting up. all over the world the size decreassed momentaraly. the loss of its mantle was proving hard. i propelled myself for the moon. it was dark up here. and quite, exept for the sound of rushing lava, and the earths atmosphere burning against me. i reached a high anough atmosphere, i could feel the earth pulling its center back, needing the lava, like a fish out of water. i dived down for the earth. lava spilled over me, melting holes in my wings. they were battered and burnt, melted flesh dripping off them. i collided with the ground, a breif coldness of ice touched my shoulder. i drove him into the center of the earth. the magnetic force warped him, he tristed, his armour was sucked in, dragging him with it, his hally twisted and drivebombed to the center. "no!" i screamed realising what just happened. i say the phat burning in the sourounding lava. the blue paper crown was burnt, onlt ashes were left, and even those got swallowed by the melten rock. i shot up off to the earths surface. empty handed i transformed back. after a quick purple flash i was back at my outcove. empty i trood me way to a rock, where i fell down. and rested.

the end =)

thanks,

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

When my daughter was two months old, she often had diarrhea. I hated to disposable diapers for her. So my husband had to do it. One day when disposabling diapers, my husband held up my daughter's two little feet in order to clean her hips. With a loud sound of farting, her pieces of sh** burst out suddenly, just right towards the face of my husband. My husband was so surprised that he kept his mouth wide open. What happened next? The sh** ran directly into his mouth!

My baby is protective of her mommy. One day when I was sitting on the couch, my husband started hugging me on the neck. Well my baby, who was sitting in my mothers lap started screaming. When my husband let go, she stopped and smiled at him.

We have an 18 month old baby now. We have had discussions about the success rate of changing a dirty, and I mean dirty, nappy (diaper). My wife feels that it is a successful change if you can get through the process without getting anything on your fingers. Whereas I classify a successful change as taking a deep breath, holding it and getting through the whole process without having to breath back in!

summons 10k shades and surrounds you with them. happily walks away with ur bones and phat.

I'll let you trip, grab your party hat and run away.

You'll die of your own shades, after that your getting banned for marcroing.

When my daughter was two months old, she often had diarrhea. I hated to disposable diapers for her. So my husband had to do it. One day when disposabling diapers, my husband held up my daughter's two little feet in order to clean her hips. With a loud sound of farting, her pieces of sh** burst out suddenly, just right towards the face of my husband. My husband was so surprised that he kept his mouth wide open. What happened next? The sh** ran directly into his mouth!

My baby is protective of her mommy. One day when I was sitting on the couch, my husband started hugging me on the neck. Well my baby, who was sitting in my mothers lap started screaming. When my husband let go, she stopped and smiled at him.

We have an 18 month old baby now. We have had discussions about the success rate of changing a dirty, and I mean dirty, nappy (diaper). My wife feels that it is a successful change if you can get through the process without getting anything on your fingers. Whereas I classify a successful change as taking a deep breath, holding it and getting through the whole process without having to breath back in!

This is turning into a load of cr*p. Let me restart the game:

Sees a phat in general shop and buys for 1gp. Hides in a mirror maze wearing ghost robes

go to maze and start playing with my friends, i get pissed then i blow up the whole place, on my way out this hat falls on my head from nowhere, i forgot me tele runes so i walked all the way to fally. i hit in the dwarven mines.

A dwarf named Elmar was being stupid and knocked up a arc and the whole mine collapsed.

4 days later (I was a freaking architect by then) had to collect up dwarf bodys for study, then I found a dusty Party hat and put it on my head and walked to the nearest river to go scubadiving.