Grab the phat

geek12345

You actually got a a flier dyed yellow and i run with the phat down lumby and get pulled down by lvl3's and 5's who never seem to give up. I jump over the fence in lumby graveyard and head down into the swamp, only to realise that i have run into an empty house, with a trap door. I look inside my inventory and see Colint94's shadow come along the ground outside through a hole in my bag. I notice the one thing i need and a lvl54 comes out of the trap door. It was too late to run out, Colint94 was here.

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swings down on rope, kicks colint94 in the back of the head. By fluke the phat flips off his head, landing perfectly on arcteryxalta's big toe. The rope then breaks, sending arcteryxalta crashing to the floor. Luckily, the floor was fake, and so he falls into a new dimension all of his own where he has the gods' own powers of creation. He creates 1,000 fake phats which are all exactly the same as the original. Arcteryxalta then throws them all into a giant bucket, marking the true phat with something only he can identify. Arcteryxalta then casts fire wave, burning all the phats and melting the bucket as well. The original phat is still somewhere in the mess, fully intact though!

Good luck with that!

Visit my blog!

'Hand over fist, paper around the stone/Scissors cut the paper/Cut the paper to the bone/Hand over fist, paper around the stone/Scissors cut the paper/And the rock must stand alone'

Hand Over Fist by Rush from the album Presto

i walk past a drunken person saying he got the phat in the madness of it all. He took 20 pints of ale and his name was bulch. I see a phat in a pile of ashes with remains of fake phats with it aswell. This phat also has some initials on it but i was too late to react. Arcteryxalta was right behind me, casting a spell. I also realise that i can replicate items and scatter them so I make 200 rune shields and moves them into a barrier, unfortunetly, a 100 newbs come and start taking them while i run away. I create 1 million tiles and move them to make a stairs out of the dimension. Just after i leave the portal closes up and traps Arcteryxalta forever! Unknown to my knowledge, Arcteryxalta has just teleported to Lumby while i hide in Varrock.

And do not suddenly end it suddenly like bulch, make a good paragraph or suffer!

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

Unfortunately, I found varrock teleport runes on the ground in the Duke of Lumbridge's bedroom, and found you passed out on a bed upstairs in the Blue Moon Inn! I took the phat off your head quietly, but you woke up, so I gave you more beer and you passed out again. I would stay and see your hangover, but the bartender seems to be trying to take the phat from me, so I go drink a keg then hide in it. It gets transported to somewhere, I do not know where as I am inside the keg and can't see out.

Visit my blog!

'Hand over fist, paper around the stone/Scissors cut the paper/Cut the paper to the bone/Hand over fist, paper around the stone/Scissors cut the paper/And the rock must stand alone'

Hand Over Fist by Rush from the album Presto

buys 1000 kegs of beer and throws a party and the bartender i higherd sayed he found a corps of some guy in one of the kegs and says he found a funky looking hat in it i ask for it and he gives it to me i tellaport but a rand event happens to me that makes me go into that ole hole and i am safe in the hole!!

I walk out of the blue moon in and i get the scent of ale so i follow it down the streets and i find that the scent stops at an area with noobs around it. I ask what happens and they say that a guy with a smelly phat just teleported. I wait and rpm111 gets thrown out by the telleporting company thing. As the noobs gether around, i gently slip it off and into my inventory, but the noobs say it and want to try it on. I walk to the ban kand deposit something that looks like a phat or maybe it was the original? I walk off with a phat on me and i hide in shop, but which one....good luck finding me!

If you want to find me easily, follow the scent of ale......

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

Meanwhile in the level 18 wilderness Bandit Camp, Birboy60 was cooking up some pizzas, normal and anchovy, and getoutofit just happens to walk by with is "new" blue Phat, runninng low on HP, so I offer him a few anchovy pizzas. He accepts them and eats them, chocking on the last half of a pizza, then falls into the water and dies. I then grab his soggy body, remove the phat (along with is equipment and such as any PKer would), then drag his body through the camp on a spear from the spear wall and cast him into the lava (no respect for the fallen here). He of course burns quickly, and I roast a marshmellow over his make-shift cremation (again, no respect!), eat the marshmellow, then walk out of the wildy calmly, ignoring the dumb newbs fighting by the castle to the south. I make my way into Falador, bank the remaining pizzas and equipment, then walk towards peaceful Rimmington, and keep walking out over the water until I reach a small, secluded island that is off the RS maps. Being the only person there, I am granted programing powers over the area, creating millions more exact duplicates (not fakes, actually real phats) and scatter them across the island, then program a few "pets" for myself. The island has gone from quiet and empty to phat filled, dragon paradise. Then I use the programming abilities granted from Jagex (or is it Jagox?) to place a "firewall" around the island so think that light doesn't get through. It is several thousand layers thick, and each requires either a password, PIN, puzzle, item, monster to be killed, or my access to open. Then I program up a few copies of myself, becoming an small army of Birdboy60 clones. each as it's own mind, special abilities, or guardian along with a phat. The problem is, if any of the phats leaves the island, it detonates, removing the surrounding 20 tile radius from the game unless I reprogram them. Then to finish, I disable prayer, potions, run energy, food, drinks, magic, ranging, armor, weapons, and multi-combat zones from the area within 99999999 tiles of the shore line, so any player attempting to breach the island must rely on their fists. Also, regeneration of stats and health have been cancelled in the same area, so you have 1 chance, if you fail, your character becomes part of my army and you lose control of it. Oh, and one last thing, the removed features don't apply to any monsters, Birdboy60 clones, or my self.

Any player killed on the islands effect zone aalso respawns with nothing, all stats are reset, and the respawn next to the new wildy monster, KBD, or KQ, have fun. (oh, and I also programmed a storm so the seas are hard to cross, so dont try walking or flying, or sailing or teleporting. Good luck swimming, because you can't yet!)

*gets a spoon a knife and a spade and digs a tunnel to the weird ole island i hack into your comp room and disabels the "if any of the phats leaves the island, it detonates, removing the surrounding 20 tile radius from the game" thing and along with all the prayer and wepon and range thing and grabs all the P-hats and carfully slips into the hole that i dug with a spoon knife and spade and throws a poison gass keg on the island and slams a door after myself takeing all the P-hats with me and high alches all the party hats that i got except 1* and right now i'm sitting in my tunnel with my spoon knife and spade and a few gp and the origonal P-hat and a few left over nats and a lava battle staff... good luck finding me =)

I hunt you down, attack you with my 24 pet KBD's and take your hat. I then DELETE the internet to every computer except mine. good luck taking it now.

P.S.-I also destroy the world just as I blast into space :twisted:

Add me Terps_Fann

f632et7.th.jpg

i happend to grab on to the rocket ship right as it took off so i'm on mars and while Dominatr was sitting back in his mars house thinking he was safe i took the P-hat and blasted off to runescape wrold(NOT EARTH) now cense some one will find a way to get the p hat away from me i just hold it out to who ever trys to take it from me ;-)

Since anyone can do real world-RS world swaps here, goes into world 97, and adds rpm111 to friends. I then look around and find you among the billions of noobs in Varrock west bank. I sneak up behind you, "borrow" someone's rubber chicken, and whack you with it. I grab the phat and walk off and teles with not only a phat, but also one rubber chicken. Oh, and I don't use runes due to 'ties' to JaGEx :twisted:

The effects of my special tele sends everyone in Varrock west bank back whre they belong-Lumbridge. I run into a mass pker group and smack them all dead with rubber chicken :lol: and tele again. I use my 'ties' with JaGEx to create an area that only staff and I can access. I place the phat on a pedestal and have 300 KBDs, 1k KQs, and 1bil n00bs guarding it. The most deadly of the guards aren't what you expect. You won't even reach the KQs and KBDs :twisted:

The very next day i have a hang-over and i find that JAGeX have removed the extra things added by Dominatr and have banned him for hacking into their system. I go to the bank and take out the phat, luckily i still had it when ye took my fake one. Still i have to hide and lose everybody following me. I go into the varrock bank basement and I get my member friend to pick the lock for me. I hide in the locked area and fill it with fake phats and my fake phat is either:

1) with my firend

2) mixed with the fake phats

3) in my inventory

4) in my bank account with a PIN

5) on a random person in RS

Good luck and all of the above have a phat (but is it the real one?)

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

*i drink 10000 strength potions and kill you* I find you were lying and still wearing the hat.

*takes hat then auctions it in the forums*

*buys a new green phat*

*places it on head*

*digs a deep hole and jumps in it,fills it and hides*

(i may be dead but i still have the phat :P )

Stupid egg..........

This is actuly a good idea. Death to the marcos.

mojka , how did you kill me if you were on the other side of a LOCKED gate?

well, unfortunetly that was a fake phat because i did not mention it in my list. You just killed yourself...sorry. I wait in the area filled with constantly respawning gold and ruby rings. I am dying of starvation but in RS you cant die of starvation luckily. Time grows short with pain for other players that seem to go up to the gate and peer in. I will wait for you......

Congrats on scamming a player for a real phat, its now buried with you!

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

I report Floda_Reltih for impersonating jaGeX, and they kindly reward me by giving me a blue phat, I then run to the bank in draynor and an old man kindly offers to keep it for me, he then kills everyone in the building and runs across the street.

TheOldNite.gif

Fel 'n ddedwydd ydy 'r hunau drwo choel a cer am 'r yn bucheddu.

WRONG! JAGeX do not reward you for reporting another player!

You lie! STOP THE GUILT!

Still there are 5 options left to take....i do not change the answer!

1) with my firend

2) mixed with the fake phats

3) in my inventory

4) in my bank account with a PIN

5) on a random person in RS

Please use logic and not some bull plop.......its a bit annoying.

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

WRONG! JAGeX do not reward you for reporting another player!

You lie! STOP THE GUILT!

Please use logic and not some bull plop.......its a bit annoying.

Its a game :roll:

TheOldNite.gif

Fel 'n ddedwydd ydy 'r hunau drwo choel a cer am 'r yn bucheddu.

nvm (not getting it...)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined