Grab the phat

geek12345

hmmm.... your walls may be imperetrable but who said you have to go through the walls :roll:

I dig a hole underground, get into the castle, kill all the monsters from behind and kill you. You drop the ha, I get it then tele somewhere...

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i take my 1337 band of halo phreaks with enviornment resistant suits and with sniper rifles get 20 headshots at one time, but each going through the

/\/\/\/\/\

"valleys" of the party hat but killing you.

then i grab the phat and put it in the halo map blood gulch in the cave with the camo and get it and sit there with my band of halo phreaks. :D

*burns phat off halos head with a bet slimy match*

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

finds more aliens coming

warns them about area 51

found out family trapped there

alien zap all guards

i take phat

go to lumby never go to wild run anti-virus scanns every 2 minutes to check for key loggers wears full rune with protect from mage prayer

*kick you in the nuts so hard you fall over and by some chance the phat finds its way into my bank where i never take it out and i change my pin everyday and my PC is allergic to keyloggers and all of the ones that happen get shoved up Dawn French's smelly butt!*

dragonmansiglq0.png

*casts telegrab on dragons_m8's party hat*

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

as you walk away, you fall into my tiger trap, and i grab the phat as you fall.

as your walking i walk up, smack you silly, then walk off to the bank, bank it, change pin to hardest possible one, and quit for good, with 1,000,000,000,000 firewalls on at the same time!

as you walk away, you fall into my tiger trap, and i grab the phat as you fall.

as your walking i walk up, smack you silly, then walk off to the bank, bank it, change pin to hardest possible one, and quit for good, with 1,000,000,000,000 firewalls on at the same time!

your computer crashes because of too much firewalls, this crash makes the phat fall out of your bank account. it falls right in front of me, and I pick it up.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

• 2 weeks later...

The wind blows the hat off your head, I teleother you to Camelot while telegrabbing the phat and teleporting to castle wars where you can't take it off me...

Ha ha ha ha.......

And if you come near me I'll get you with Wind Strike :D

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

*Waits till cw game is over*

*Drops 1 gp and you bend over to pick it up*

*Grabs phat off your head*

*Goes to my ownage house in Brimhaven and locks the door so nobody can come in* 8-)

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

wait till you get bored off sitting in your house by yourself and walk out of your front door. i use a fishing rod to pluck it off your head with out you even noticing then give it to an imp who quickly dissapears with it.

fellsilent5oq.jpg

Hehehe, well I just happen to get the mime random after you give it to him, I pass, and he pulls the phat out of the shirt pile and gives it to me without looking. Then I low alch the phat for 0gp :P