Grab the phat

geek12345

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It turns out one of the people I've seen who fell for that "hey runescape bloks ur pass**********see try it" crap was you. I log into your account, tele to Varrock, drop it, go to my account, pick it up, and make fake phats. I mix tehm up and sell each to the highest bidder :twisted:

i put on my special suit that can withstand any heat what so ever....I go to the center of the earth and start the lava flowing to make the volcano you're in erupt, thus shooting you dead body up in the air along with the phat....I grab the phat when it falls to me and fly off with it..!

Telegrabs everyone's phat and high alches them. Then takes the money i got and low alches that. game over close please.

The+Team.png

i'm sure people want to flame my post for some reason, but thats life i guess? No it isn't life *hopes people look outside the window,* go "flame" people out there, you get a nice supprise :XD: < like no teeth.

I tell andy that those dragon chains and phats wouldn't be good for his show so he barfs up the phat and give all the phats and d chains to me....

I make you lick the barf off the phats, sell them all but one (phat and d cahin) for myself....and walk off

Since the gnomes are friends of mine I have them assassinate you..

They tell me that they found this hat in your pack and give it to me for tipping them off on the person (you) that was trying to destroy the stronghold...

I teleport out of there but i didn't read where i was teleporting to...

(so if you can find me, your good at hide and seek.. :D )

Yeah well about those "law" runes you used to teleport.....actually I put a magic spell on them that made it that when you tried to teleport....you would teleport to McGrubber's woods?

Why McGrubber's woods? Well I just jumped out of a tree and drop kicked you in the back of the knee cap as you were wandering around the woods lost :shock: danger!

I took you phat and i used my camulet and I've hijacked a camel and i'm stampeding around runescape on my camel! muahahaha

*I stop your stampeding camel by offering it a rotten lemon and squeezing the juice in its eyes.

*The camel bucks you off in a fit of pain and tramples your face until you have 0 hp.

*I tele-other Ape-Atoll the camel and loot your corpse, which conveniently had 10000 identical fake phats.

*I sold the fake phats to rspleasant2 for 999B and bought myself a mod account from Andrew and hid on a server where only I can get on.

*I then blow up my computer so any keyloggers or viruses wouldn't work.

(A lot of work for a phat no?)

Surfbum0214.png

Surfbum0214.png

While you are using ur laptop to play RS, u loaded a keylogger and so u r hacked off ur account. drop traded phat to my account and used Meteor Swarm to kill all RS players. then get myself to the Bottomless Pit and jumps in first before anyone can create a new account fast enough to pursue me.

since all objects fall at the same speed, there's no way anyone can catch up with me cos i got a headstart. i be miles away by now, falling into oblivion!! wheeeeeeeeee.......!!!

"My Precioussssssss..........!!" haha!!!!!! The Precious is ours!!!! LOL :P :P :P :P :D

Takes your zammy god staff and hits you over the head with it rendering you unconscience.....

I then take the phat and run off with it and my newly acquired god staff....

After I end in the scorpion pit because I have been walking for 3 days straight to keep away from looters, I build a sand castle....

Where I still reside now with my phat and zammy god staff.....

Hehe.... :D

*I range the scorpions frim behind a rock

*I run up and kick the sand castle in your face

*I take the phat

*I soak the phat in water so it gets soggy

*I rip the phat into a trillion and four pieces

Surfbum0214.png

Surfbum0214.png

*grabs all the peices of the p hat

*uses a needle and thread to sew them back togeather

*makes a contract with the kalphite queen and the kbd to protect him for only 100k a week

*Steals a d chain from kalphite queen when she is sleeping* :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Wears ghost robes and sneaks into the KQ lair and see's krenbr sleeping with his phat on.

*Decides to not take the party hat, but to instead reach into his backpocket and steal his wallet!!

*Krenbr, not noticing his missing wallet because he is too busy stroking his party hat, spends a week in the KQ lair.

*A week passes, and the KQ and KBD comes to krenbr and asks for their weekly pay.

*Krenbr reaches for his wallet, realizes it got stolen, and then tells the two monsters that he has no money to pay them. Furious, the KBD closelines Krenbr from the front, and the KQ drop kicks Krenbr in the back of the knee caps. Krenbr dies instantly.

*Smavey arrives (as a monkey from his greegree) and grabs the party hat and escapes.

*Smavey then hijacks a trawler ship, kills the annoying captain and sails and hits an iceburg and sinks to the bottom of the ocean. The party hat dissolves in the water and molicules of party hat distribute evenly across the whole rs ocean.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortuneately for you, while the week was passing I snuck in by throwing some newb into the way, switched the phat with a fake, and escaped just as I am spotted. Then I ran to the zoo in ardougne, tossed a fake phat on every monkey in there, then changed into a monkey while wearing the phat so i blend in. Have fun finding the right monkey, becuz I did some slight "tweaks" to RS so my name shows as monkey, and my lvl matches theirs, plus they spawn with a fake phat, so this should prove fun to watch.

i look carefully and i hear a monkey talking to himself....so i look closer......it turns out that the monkey i saw was an actor hired by Birdboy60! unfortunetly, i already took its phat and i was in world 1 ready to sell it. i return to the zoo and i look at each monkey closely. there was one monkey that was different from the rest, its phat was a different colour from the rest! i switched the phat with the fake one i took earlier while its back was turned.

i now am heading for a secret location in RS, heres where i am heading for ---> nice try <----- just look out for me in RS, ill be hidden well.....make sure its the right phat, MWHAHAHA :twisted:

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

*teles to nice try, hits Fabricant with baked potato :D , rendering Him/her unconscious.*

*Takes non-fake original real phat*

*runs off laughing, trips over tree root, falls into hell and is tortured to death by the devil and has full invent. burned in a volcano crater and the nuclei of the phat sent through a dimensional hiatus to the 2364th dimension where they are mixed in with the instruments made from milk that are played by the gelatine orchestra for prince Qwerty Uiop and the the instruments are drunk by the spiderwitch and destroyed because the spiderwitch dies after by falling into the maelstrom and going to the dimension where nothing exists.*

that won't have made any sense to you unless you have read The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers.

MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1.png

2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

|My poem!|New RS suggestions|CAD (13+)|Reserved|

Grrr, my sig doesn't work as well as it should.

i woke up with a slight headache and realised that the phat was gone! to my luck there was heavy footprints on the muddy soil beside me that lead into a big hole with flames and, my friend pker, the devil. i wander in and i find the remains of Arioch227 in a can of fanta. i asked the devil what happened and he tells me the whole story and hands me a phat that he got off Arioch227. to my luck, he thinks the phat is useless. MWHAHAHA, foolish immortal! i run into the wild and into the chaos rune crafting alter, only to realise THAT ITS A BIG MAZE!!!!

i beat the maze only to find myself at a dead end. always to my luck, i have rune ess to craft and i make runes, to complete the spells i cannot use without them. i wait for my next victim..... :twisted:

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

as he reaches for the phat, a dagger comes out of his chest. You have defeated Paulinmajere. it turns out that he teleothered a rune crafter and now had to pay the price, but i am in great danger...i am in the wild! just as i turn my head i see a bunch of lvl60's approaching, but luckily Paulinmajere had some teleport runes...just for my escape. the biggest problem is that i teleported to lumby and i was surrounded.....with noobs that wanted to wear it. i now know i am being watched by somebody on the castle, but who?

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!