Grab the phat

geek12345

you can't kill me your only lvl 73 acording to your sig, i sp00n u and go to join the battle with my monsters, I create a clone machine and clone my self 2billion times and Jad 1bil times, your chances are looking bad... 8-)

^^^ Another Ownage Post! :lol:

RSN: Busted Fool

Private Chat is on so feel Free to add me.

ownagesig21df.gif

R.I.P. The Old Nite 1961-2006

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i pull the plug and take out the batteries from your clone machine causing your clones to dissapear, and then with some hacking i turn all the monsters to lvl 1 with 1 hp and then explode your head with my all awsome knowledge and smarts (129 iq math\science based ftw) with big words and facts(pneuomonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconoisis, hippopotpsesquipidaelism) and then wipes blood and brain of p hat

after all that is done, i put p hat in waterproof box and through it into the deep seas to the north of the wildy with a combination that only i know

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

you forget to kill my monster... my tzhaar healers revive me and with your low IQ I say E=MC squared and your head explodes... I grab the phat and eat your head and fed the rest to my beasts, then i repair my cloning machine and use mains power super-glued to the socket and keep cloning my beast and restore them to there rightful lvl and hp.

ownagesig21df.gif

u drop ure phat for a laugh for a sec then jagex temp banns ure account because u called a lvl 3 a noob then i run in nick ure phat use ure cloning mechine to clone millions of kalphite queens hide the in the stomach of 1 and terrorizes lummy,varrock and fally killing all noobs.

:D

Code:

draken1kd.jpg

while you two are fighting i transform into a fox and grab the p hat and goes back to my poh and locks portal

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

your lvl 10 construction level isnt a match for my lvl 47 mage so i tele grab through the portal through your window and take the phat then i log out for 5 years waiting for the phat prices to go up (sorry you guys lose) :P

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

use seercul spec so ur mage is too low to do ice barriage then sp00n you silly! Grabs PHat and drops it and protects it until it is gone... no more PHat! \'

ownagesig21df.gif

secretly has put cyanide in the blue pill

once you have finished convulsing to death, i pick up p hat and hides p hat in mole dungeoun(sp?)

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I pull out my anti poison pot and head down the mole hill. I extinguish your candle and run away and deposit the phat in the bank. I pay the bankers 1m each to guard it with their lives.

after getting the p hat out of bank, the wom is tired and i manage to use the ring of charos to persuade it from here

i now jump inside and hide it in one of my other posts in game

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

ok since i dont understand the last 2 posts, i was secretly one of the bankers in disguise and i takes ur phat and 1 mil and runs to my house in building mode, gets into my dungeon guarded by 10 million jads with 10 billion jad healers, then lock my self in an indestructable safe and then shove the phat up my bum after takin a pee on it so that no1 wil touch it. I'd like to see you get that.

untitled6kv7.gif

1 Dragon drop: D med

6 Barrows Drops: Brassy, T hams(2), Karils top, Dharoks legs, Ahrims top

Money lost due to bans, deaths, hacks: 78 mil

befriends the jads and they let me pass into the safe room then i put in a few random numbers into the keypad (1, 1, 1, 1) i then obliterate shaf with my ancient magic, but due to my immence power the phat is destryed as well :shock:

I take out a piece of purple construction paper, scissors, and tape, and i creat e a new phat!

i run down from fally after i died and call u a noob and step on ur fake paper phat and bully u until u cry, then i go merchant for 20 days to get a new purple phat and then put it on some random muel account so that no1 will know what account it is on.

untitled6kv7.gif

you only think you have put it on a mule account becuase i have also charmed you with my r.o.c.

In reality you traded it to me for 1 gp

I hide it again in one of my posts on forums (can you find it)

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

i offer 100m for the phat but then i put in full rune and you got so excited that you were getting so much for it that you didn't realize that i determined that the phat wasn't worth that much and i had switched my offer fo 100k due to the fact that even though i am rich i am still a market newb...but then due to my newbage i sell te phat to someone for 500k but then i look up the price on the internet and tell the person i sold it to that we should form a clan and we went to the wild and i killed him and since he had 3 blue phats he dropped the purple one therefore making me the proud owner of a REAL purple phat!

but that p hat i sold you is not real for obviously you have not found it in my post otherwise you would have said which one it is so you are a :^o and have nothing to gain [-X

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I actually found this game on our clan site from "furios jade" so credits to her and whoever started on rs forums

using actions in *s you must try and steal the persons phat so i will start

*finds zezima and koes her with a 99 in wild grabs her blue phat and runs to the dueling arena*

can you grab my phat?

zezima is male ....

pwns u with frying pan and then grabs it and runs

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

nukes you and the phat falls right onto my head then i burn it just like 500 other phats in order to drive the price ridiculousy up for a phat therfore proffiting from burning all my phats. Sell the phat happily ever after for 1 trilllion gp

untitled6kv7.gif

i steal the bank and buy ur phat for a whopping 1 trillion gp. i then run to the lvl 45 wilderness to hide.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^